Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,982 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

One With Christ Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One With Christ Jesus (289 Views)

My Unbiased Summary As A Former Member Of Celestial Church Of Christ... / Atheist Finds Refuge, Peace With Christ. Hallelujah! / Your Unbreakable Union With Christ - Paul Ellis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One With Christ Jesus by overcomersfaith(f): 10:27am On Oct 18, 2016
Beloved, do you agree that one with God is majority? It is only Jesus who can do the impossible and defend you in face of seeming danger. You might engage the force of men but only Jesus can do the impossible for you. Jesus said ‘I am the vine; you are the branches. If you are cut off from the branches; you can do nothing. Aside Him, we can do nothing.

Thank God for the assurance we have in our study text today that “because He live, we shall live also.” Jesus is a living water. A fountain of life. Waters from the cisterns can finish or dry up but the fountain of Jesus standeth sure.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/one-with-christ-jesus/

(1) (Reply)

If The Earth God Created ...... / I Believe In God(read This) / CAN To Parley Buhari, Osinbajo On National Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.