Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,782 members, 7,802,425 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

I Have Been Wearing His Engagement Ring For Four Years. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Wearing His Engagement Ring For Four Years. (4452 Views)

Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) / #3Billion Engagement Ring, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) / This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Wearing His Engagement Ring For Four Years. by Talk2Bella(f): 10:34am On Oct 18, 2016
I have known my fiancé for six years now and we have been engaged for four years.

Two years into our relationships I started pressuring him, told him I needed to know where the relationship was headed to and he should come know my parents and siblings that two years was enough for him to know what he wanted in this relationship.

I pressured him so much, threatened him with breakup, my last relationship had ended badly and I didn’t want this one to just go down the drain, it wasn’t long after this he proposed, met my people, I met his, we threw a big party and finally moved in together.

It’s been four years after that day and he’s never uttered a word about marriage plans, not a single word, I have been patient enough, wearing this ring with pride, I finally got engaged with the hope that I’d be wedded in a few months or maybe a year and its four years later, please how do I breach the marriage subject to him.

P.S money isn’t the problem

Talk2Bella.

He wasn’t ready for any commitment and you pressurized him, in your little mind where did you think this was going to end? He wasn’t ready to let you go at the moment hence he quickly proposed so he could keep you and now he doesn’t know what to do with you.

Is communication lacking in your relationship? If no why haven’t you been able to ask him why for the past four years he hasn’t made plans for the wedding, or is he expecting you to wear that ring forever?

Wake up and smell the bacon, its either he doesn’t want to marry you or there’s something important holding him back, why don’t you be the dutiful fiancée and find out what it is, instead of jumping into conclusion, wearing that ring forever or just being agitated about a wedding that might never take place.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/10/i-have-been-wearing-his-engagement-ring.html
Re: I Have Been Wearing His Engagement Ring For Four Years. by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 18, 2016
Re: I Have Been Wearing His Engagement Ring For Four Years. by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 18, 2016
undecided

Lord of the rings..

The return of the fiancee

6 Likes

Re: I Have Been Wearing His Engagement Ring For Four Years. by makelove2m(m): 10:39am On Oct 18, 2016
Talk2Bella:
I have known my fiancé for six years now and we have been engaged for four years.

Two years into our relationships I started pressuring him, told him I needed to know where the relationship was headed to and he should come know my parents and siblings that two years was enough for him to know what he wanted in this relationship.

I pressured him so much, threatened him with breakup, my last relationship had ended badly and I didn’t want this one to just go down the drain, it wasn’t long after this he proposed, met my people, I met his, we threw a big party and finally moved in together.

It’s been four years after that day and he’s never uttered a word about marriage plans, not a single word, I have been patient enough, wearing this ring with pride, I finally got engaged with the hope that I’d be wedded in a few months or maybe a year and its four years later, please how do I breach the marriage subject to him.

P.S money isn’t the problem

Talk2Bella.

He wasn’t ready for any commitment and you pressurized him, in your little mind where did you think this was going to end? He wasn’t ready to let you go at the moment hence he quickly proposed so he could keep you and now he doesn’t know what to do with you.

Is communication lacking in your relationship? If no why haven’t you been able to ask him why for the past four years he hasn’t made plans for the wedding, or is he expecting you to wear that ring forever?

Wake up and smell the bacon, its either he doesn’t want to marry you or there’s something important holding him back, why don’t you be the dutiful fiancée and find out what it is, instead of jumping into conclusion, wearing that ring forever or just being agitated about a wedding that might never take place.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/10/i-have-been-wearing-his-engagement-ring.html

How i wish all this cheap girls in N/L will read this........ most of them were married on credit................. am serious

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Wearing His Engagement Ring For Four Years. by Laveda(f): 10:41am On Oct 18, 2016
4 years? And he's financially okay?

Well...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Wearing His Engagement Ring For Four Years. by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 18, 2016
If u re tired of wearing it. Den throw it away nah.

Who hold u?

#YOLO
Re: I Have Been Wearing His Engagement Ring For Four Years. by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 18, 2016
In jenifa's voice, she yaff turn lord in the ringscheesygrincheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Wearing His Engagement Ring For Four Years. by AngelAhnie(f): 10:44am On Oct 18, 2016
Cooked up story.
Re: I Have Been Wearing His Engagement Ring For Four Years. by Talk2Bella(f): 10:45am On Oct 18, 2016
makelove2m:

How i wish all this cheap girls in N/L will read this........ most of them were married on credit................. am serious

its not about whether a girl is cheap or not, its about the society placing a time stamp in the lives of the girl child

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Wearing His Engagement Ring For Four Years. by tukdi: 10:46am On Oct 18, 2016
Babe you pressurised him to engage you!

You made him throw a big engagement party for you, SMH! cool

Babe you no try at all!

Babe you are really disturbing that innocent homeboy! cool
Re: I Have Been Wearing His Engagement Ring For Four Years. by Talk2Bella(f): 10:47am On Oct 18, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Cooked up story.

but you read it undecided

u see the way Amara casted out Lucifer from Castiel's body in Supernatural grin that's how i'd eject you outta my thread

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Wearing His Engagement Ring For Four Years. by grad2012(f): 10:47am On Oct 18, 2016
This is serious for 4years.
Re: I Have Been Wearing His Engagement Ring For Four Years. by Talk2Bella(f): 10:48am On Oct 18, 2016
richommie:
If u re tired of wearing it. Den throw it away nah.

Who hold u?

#YOLO

lie lie o, to some girls that engagement is like marriage, they aff come to stay grin
Re: I Have Been Wearing His Engagement Ring For Four Years. by Talk2Bella(f): 10:49am On Oct 18, 2016
tukdi:
Babe you pressurised him to engage you!

You made him throw a big engagement party for you, SMH! cool

Babe you no try at all!

Babe you are really disturbing that innocent homeboy! cool

innocent boy kor grin

can someone really be pressurized? into marriage for that matter angry

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Wearing His Engagement Ring For Four Years. by Talk2Bella(f): 10:50am On Oct 18, 2016
makelove2m:

I thought it was about money till she wrote it wasn't
Re: I Have Been Wearing His Engagement Ring For Four Years. by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 18, 2016
Talk2Bella:

lie lie o, to some girls that engagement is like marriage, they aff come to stay grin

And u re among dem shey?

#YOLO
Re: I Have Been Wearing His Engagement Ring For Four Years. by Tallesty1(m): 10:51am On Oct 18, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Cooked up story.
Salt no dey am sef
Re: I Have Been Wearing His Engagement Ring For Four Years. by Talk2Bella(f): 10:51am On Oct 18, 2016
richommie:

And u re among dem shey?

#YOLO

who dash me ring cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Have Been Wearing His Engagement Ring For Four Years. by Talk2Bella(f): 10:52am On Oct 18, 2016
Tallesty1:
Salt no dey am sef

e never even done sef grin
Re: I Have Been Wearing His Engagement Ring For Four Years. by ILoveToFuCcK: 10:52am On Oct 18, 2016
This one don come with her fake story again undecided

Na me go still Bleep am last last...Even though she no fine at all angry
Re: I Have Been Wearing His Engagement Ring For Four Years. by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 18, 2016
Talk2Bella:

who dash me ring cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wait..u don throway ,the one Wey I give u?

#YOLO
Re: I Have Been Wearing His Engagement Ring For Four Years. by intrepid: 10:53am On Oct 18, 2016
Most times its difficult to take that walk.

You have seen the signs more than you can count and you have seen that things aren't just moving the way they should and this definitely isn't going to bring you peace, yet you seem stuck.

Once you have reached a point of considering if you should leave the relationship or not, then something isn't right. Most likely, it's better to take a break, clear your head and see what happens.

A Broken engagement is better than a broken marriage.

Do not toy with your happiness no matter what you think.

Listen to Toni Braxton sing you "LET'S IT FLOW"

If all that this relationship brings you is pain, anxiety, suspicion, sleepless nights, then for your own good, LET'S IT FLOW.

Be bold and don't be afraid to LET'S IT GO.

Everything will be alright.

http://nursescountry..com/2016/10/get-your-job-done-fast-and-also-earn_18.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Wearing His Engagement Ring For Four Years. by Gladiator1: 10:59am On Oct 18, 2016
Just four years n she's already complaining. I know some that were engaged for a decade. grin Afterall, she pressurized him
Re: I Have Been Wearing His Engagement Ring For Four Years. by Talk2Bella(f): 11:02am On Oct 18, 2016
Gladiator1:
Just four years n she's already complaining. I know some that were engaged for a decade. grin Afterall, she pressurized him

10 YEARS shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Have Been Wearing His Engagement Ring For Four Years. by Talk2Bella(f): 11:03am On Oct 18, 2016
richommie:

Wait..u don throway ,the one Wey I give u?

#YOLO

I use am gamble cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Have Been Wearing His Engagement Ring For Four Years. by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 18, 2016
Talk2Bella:

I use am gamble cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dat diamond ring? I buy dat tin 34m. . .why u do dis to me nah?
And no be say u Sabi gamble. embarassed

#YOLO
Re: I Have Been Wearing His Engagement Ring For Four Years. by tukdi: 11:07am On Oct 18, 2016
Talk2Bella:

innocent boy kor grin
can someone really be pressurized? into marriage for that matter angry
My dear bella, there is nothing that scammers cannot do o! grin
Re: I Have Been Wearing His Engagement Ring For Four Years. by FredAkpan: 11:09am On Oct 18, 2016
Man btw 40 and 45 needs a young lady for marriage.Interested ladies shd send details to 07054222205.
Re: I Have Been Wearing His Engagement Ring For Four Years. by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 18, 2016
Aderola15:
In jenifa's voice, she yaff turn lord in the ringscheesygrincheesy
She moved in with him after the engagement, why will he marry her eh when she has already start doing wife duties for him?.
Re: I Have Been Wearing His Engagement Ring For Four Years. by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 18, 2016
herbie27:
She moved in with him after the engagement, why will he marry her eh when she has already start doing wife duties for him?.
She should start fasting oooooogrin
Re: I Have Been Wearing His Engagement Ring For Four Years. by Jay542(m): 11:15am On Oct 18, 2016
You didn't talk about the sex life
Re: I Have Been Wearing His Engagement Ring For Four Years. by Jay542(m): 11:16am On Oct 18, 2016
You didn't talk about the sex life embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Man Caught Gazing At A Female Police Officer's Big Booty / Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Worked As A Prostitute? / Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.