Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years (30911 Views)

Couple Welcomes Quadruplets In Jos After 7 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Woman Welcomes Set Of Triplets After 19 Years Of Childlessness. Photos / After 3 Years Of Infertility, 4 Miscarriages Woman Welcomes Set Of Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years by itsop(m): 11:00am On Oct 18, 2016
This Nigerian couple (Femi and Tomi Adisa) are blessed with not just one, but two sets of twins!

They had the first set of twins (Boys) in October, 2014 and welcomed the second set of twins (a boy and a girl) a few days ago, we say congratulations to them!

Gushing about the testimony, the happy dad Femi wrote:

“My God has done it again.. it’s a boy and a girl. Thank you Jesus!”

Check out their adorable pregnancy shoot!

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/10/nigerian-couple-welcomes-set-of-twins.html?m=0

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years by itsop(m): 11:00am On Oct 18, 2016
Check out their adorable pregnancy shoot!

4 Likes

Re: Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years by itsop(m): 11:00am On Oct 18, 2016
more

See Cute Photos OF Those twins here >>>

http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/10/nigerian-couple-welcomes-set-of-twins.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala fynestboi ijebabe missyb3

1 Like

Re: Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years by talktonase(m): 11:07am On Oct 18, 2016
I am not a fan of this baby bump ish on soc media...

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years by Delicious22: 11:16am On Oct 18, 2016
If i can just meet the lady or the husband kid sister..... I love twins, especially same sex. cool

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years by MadCow1: 11:44am On Oct 18, 2016
Na so e go be for me o!!!!

Amen.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years by ALAYORMII: 11:44am On Oct 18, 2016
See those boiz

Baba Ibeji lemeji

2 Likes

Re: Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years by Deeypeey(m): 11:45am On Oct 18, 2016
wow...nice
buh e just shorten ur sex ration sha...
Re: Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:45am On Oct 18, 2016
Happy family! Congratulations.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years by thorpido(m): 11:46am On Oct 18, 2016
She should go and have her tubes tied.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years by apikipiki1(m): 11:46am On Oct 18, 2016
I tap into there blessing.

26 Likes

Re: Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years by arimahoseloka(m): 11:47am On Oct 18, 2016
really the man behind the bump na wa o

3 Likes

Re: Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years by MzMercie: 11:47am On Oct 18, 2016
Wow shocked congrats

1 Like

Re: Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years by samhay: 11:48am On Oct 18, 2016
Congratulations

Sweetheart, u r d 1 dat always gv me a mention to this kind of threads.
We desired twins and we always use such as point of contact.

Death snatched u away

I miss you

8 Likes

Re: Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years by ChiefOloye(m): 11:48am On Oct 18, 2016
Beyond coming to announce it on the social media plat forms, hope they have what it takes to cater for the chilren, one child is a serious investment, not to talk of four or more children.....this is not Awolowo free education and free health care eraoo, this's Buhari's recession period... e feti s'omo bibi oooo......
anyway congratulations

6 Likes

Re: Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years by teebaxy(m): 11:48am On Oct 18, 2016
Final family planning is a must now before u turn to father Abraham

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years by sakalisis(m): 11:49am On Oct 18, 2016
Congrat
Re: Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years by Davidddon(m): 11:49am On Oct 18, 2016
Omo twins anywhere u re......u must come to me.....walahi talahi...there is nothing as fulfilling as having twins in ur household....

1 Like

Re: Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years by Orikinla(m): 11:49am On Oct 18, 2016
HALLELUJAH!
May Almighty God JEHOVAH bless you more in the mighty name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Saviour and Messiah.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years by Horlorlardaey: 11:49am On Oct 18, 2016
biko make the couple start family planning

1 Like

Re: Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years by EternalBeing: 11:50am On Oct 18, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years by Peterpanny: 11:50am On Oct 18, 2016
Chaii i feel like licking that belle.

Na joke o i no mean am

1 Like

Re: Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years by Mopolchi: 11:51am On Oct 18, 2016
This guy sabi where post dey pass Nicolas Anelka grin

2 Likes

Re: Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years by Agbanagba1(m): 11:52am On Oct 18, 2016
Recession is real!!!
Re: Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years by IamPatriotic(m): 11:52am On Oct 18, 2016
It has to be final, except you want to set up a family football team. Congrats

2 Likes

Re: Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years by keypad1: 11:52am On Oct 18, 2016
Madam b careful.....ur toto is suffering

1 Like

Re: Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years by fortunechy(m): 11:52am On Oct 18, 2016
tnk God she didnt go naked

2 Likes

Re: Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 18, 2016
That boy's ogor though.... shocked

2 Likes

Re: Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years by Evergreen4(m): 11:53am On Oct 18, 2016
Congratulations to him.

He should quit entering the #other Room with immediate effect.

Make he no go born another set of twins. There's recession in the Land.

Parents , boy & girls should mind how they visit the "other room"

1 Like

Re: Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years by yunisco: 11:54am On Oct 18, 2016
Congratulations! May God give the knowledge and every financial resources needed to raise them in Jesus name. Amen. I tap from your grace of blessings. Amen

1 Like

Re: Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years by nicerichard05: 11:55am On Oct 18, 2016
MadCow1:
Na so e go be for me o!!!!

Amen.

YOU THINK SAY NA THE SAME PWEEK WHEN THEM TAKE THEY FVCK NAIM THEM TAK THEY BOURN TWINS? MY BROTHER WHO NOR GO NOR NO,M YOUR SMALL TOTORI NOR FIT FATHER TWINS OOOO EXCEPT SAY NA IVF grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding / Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) / I Don't Want To Help My Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.