Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

How To Register Your Business In Nigeria - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Register Your Business In Nigeria (30506 Views)

How To Start A POS Business In Nigeria / You No Longer Need A Lawyer To Register Your Business - CAC / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Register Your Business In Nigeria by charlly2016(m): 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2016
Charllychim Ventures, a registered firm in Nigeria, presents to you an opportunity to have an e-book called ‘BASIC ENTREPRENEURIAL SKILLS ’.
These e-books on basic entrepreneurial skills acquisition are carefully designed to teach step by step training on how to produce more than 30 products and guide you to starting this lucrative business.
Products like: liquid detergent, germicide, antiseptic, hair cream, body cream, petroleum jelly, toilet soap, after shave, shoe polish, toilet wash, bar soap and many other products.
* Where to buy the chemicals, machines, and
*Functions of the chemicals used
*Step by step guide to produce all the products
*Handling of the chemicals
*NAFDAC requirements
*How to get accurate measurement and other relevant techniques of production.
To order:
First e-book…………..N1, 000
Second e-book…………….N1, 000
Third e-book……………N1, 000
E-book on total cure for Pimples, Dandruff, Acne, Eczema and other skin diseases N1,000.
There are some reasons why you must place an order for this e-book:
• You are a job seeker and want to learn these basic skills so that you will be making good money while searching for jobs.
• You are working in an organization but not satisfied with your salary and you want to increase your streams of income.

It is no longer news that our country Nigeria is in recession. Both federal government and state government are owing several months of salaries. Banks and other private companies are downsizing. Cost of foodstuff is equally increasing on daily basis. So there is need for Nigeria citizens to learn additional skills in order to survive the present recession. The skills you will learn in these ebooks will help you to reduce your family expenses because the chemicals are not too costly. You can compare the cost of the chemical to buying the products outside. You can equally decide to produce and market your products for profit.

Visit:https://www.naijavariety..com/basic-entrepreneurial-skills
Re: How To Register Your Business In Nigeria by leksmedia: 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
I doubt that, because it requires a lot of formalities and documentation, so how many share capital are you looking at because the amount is charged by a million share capitalisation. Why not start with a business name then you can grow into a LTD

kode12:

Hello bro, I'm looking at registering an LTD,is it possible to get it done without a lawyer? and do you think 55k will cover the entire expenses?
Re: How To Register Your Business In Nigeria by kode12: 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
leksmedia:
I doubt that, because it requires a lot of formalities and documentation, so how many share capital are you looking at because the amount is charged by a million share capitalisation. Why not start with a business name then you can grow into a LTD

Starting with a million ordinary shares right now. I specifically need the LTD for my kind of work. Got a registered buniess name but that wont cut it for this. So will 50k be able to do it?
Re: How To Register Your Business In Nigeria by shiftmarket(m): 4:55am On Oct 25, 2016
Does business name still come with the company and allied form (the one that has the passport attached) I am having difficulty opening an account because I do not think i was given that form when I got my certificate of incorporation
leksmedia:
Business name registration still comes with a certificate of incorporation

Re: How To Register Your Business In Nigeria by suyamasta(m): 9:31am On Oct 25, 2016
Thanks Op for this very enlightening post!
Re: How To Register Your Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
Please help your brother. I paid for online name search since October 20, 2016. Up till now, i am yet to get response from CAC. T
he status remain Pending Approval. Please what can I do next cos i am running out of time.
Re: How To Register Your Business In Nigeria by OGAOGA(m): 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2016
biggy26:
So how much for a limited company registration. #1M capital shares?
it's #10,000 per every million in private limited company

1 Like

Re: How To Register Your Business In Nigeria by micgray100(m): 9:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
OGAOGA:
it's #10,000 per every million in private limited company

Bro.. Is more than that.. You pay CAC additional 10k and FIR additional 10k for every one million share additional... Lawyer fees to increases for any additional million..

1 Like

Re: How To Register Your Business In Nigeria by micgray100(m): 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2016
Dipo2020:
Please help your brother. I paid for online name search since October 20, 2016. Up till now, i am yet to get response from CAC. T
he status remain Pending Approval. Please what can I do next cos i am running out of time.

Bro.. Same happened to me.. I did for a client here in Nairaland.. And the name is still reading Pending approval till date.. I think base on experience.. It was omitted when they were attending to them in their data base..

Guess what.. I applied for the same names by interchanging first choice to second choice and vice versa... Paid another 500...
You wont believe, they attended to the new one under 24 hours and approved it and still left the old one pending approval...

Funny right... That Is CAC for you... For the online search.. Just be prepared for anytin.. Luck sometime..

Will advice you do same by applying again...

NB. Base on experience, I noticed the name searches done within working hours are always attended to before close of work...

1 Like

Re: How To Register Your Business In Nigeria by micgray100(m): 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2016
kode12:

Starting with a million ordinary shares right now. I specifically need the LTD for my kind of work. Got a registered buniess name but that wont cut it for this. So will 50k be able to do it?

Bro.. If you will do the running around yourself.. At least depending on your location and proximity to CAC.. You will spend close to 60-65k.. For the time.. It cant be cost...

But will advice you to give it to someone that have done it before. There is more to LTD.. The memart alone need advice and constructive framing of objectives of the company.. Some require certificates both academic and professional sometimes..

Any mistake if filling forms or Memart requires you start all over again.. Sometimes.. You become frustrated.. And lose money and time..

All I am trying to say is that.. Guidance in LTD is needed to avoid lost of time and money...

For example.. All Limited Liability Company must end with the word "LIMITED" or LTD..

Do you know that Some word like "Group" Associate" "conglomerate" requires consent code to do name search?..
... Well i give all my advice free.. The choice is yours.. Check my signature...
Re: How To Register Your Business In Nigeria by LibertyRep: 8:19pm On Nov 01, 2016
ekmike:

You welcome..hope your reservation name was approved. Pls dont make the mistake of paying the 250 for sale of form online. Mine was not accepted. Generate your RRR and pay in a bank
Hello. Did u complete the registration online? How much does it cost in all? Thank you
Re: How To Register Your Business In Nigeria by ekmike(m): 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2016
LibertyRep:

Hello. Did u complete the registration online? How much does it cost in all? Thank you
No I did not..after generating RRR for #10000, you can pay the money in any bank. then you take the receipt to the CAC Office..from name search to the complete business name registration would cost not less than #10750

name search ...#500
sale of form ....#250
name registration. .#10000
Re: How To Register Your Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 07, 2016
micgray100:

Bro.. Same happened to me.. I did for a client here in Nairaland.. And the name is still reading Pending approval till date.. I think base on experience.. It was omitted when they were attending to them in their data base..

Guess what.. I applied for the same names by interchanging first choice to second choice and vice versa... Paid another 500...
You wont believe, they attended to the new one under 24 hours and approved it and still left the old one pending approval...

Funny right... That Is CAC for you... For the online search.. Just be prepared for anytin.. Luck sometime..

Will advice you do same by applying again...

NB. Base on experience, I noticed the name searches done within working hours are always attended to before close of work...

Thank you my broda. it has been approved finally. once again thanks for ur response.
Re: How To Register Your Business In Nigeria by EXICON(m): 1:45pm On Nov 09, 2016
Hello op,
I really appreciate your write up.
But how about registration for a group of companies like ABC Group, XYZ group of companies?
What does it entail pls?

Thanks.
leksmedia:
Everyone one is always talking about starting a business, but no one is talking about how to register a business in Nigeria. So here we will be explaining several steps to register your business in Nigeria.
So are you planning to start a business in Nigeria or possibly running a business that is not currently registered, it is advisable to quickly register your business before someone else does.
So to register your business in Nigeria is a simple task. To get your business registered in Nigeria, you will need to go through The Corporate Affairs Commission also known as (CAC). The Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) is the governmental body responsible for registering businesses , corporations and companies in Nigeria.
Corporate Affairs Commission was established by the Companies and Allied Matters Act , which was promulgated in 1990 to regulate the formation and management of companies in Nigeria.
We shall go through different steps to register your business in Nigeria.

Types of Business You can Register in Nigeria

Business Name: Sole Proprietorship (One man’s Business):
Private Limited Company (LTD)
Public Limited Company
Company Limited by Guarantee etc

Why You Should Register your business in Nigeria

So that someone else doesn’t register your business
To become a registered and recognized business
To be able to open an account
You cannot get a loan without a business name
Government and top organisations don’t give out contracts to businesses that are not registered
It makes you a legitimate business

How to register your business in Nigeria

You can either register your business online or offline. Either of the two you will have to complete your final registration by visiting the office of the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) closest to you.
1. Online Registration: Visit The Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) official website on cac.gov.ng, click on “Click here to go to Company Registration Portal (CRP)” to register on the website or click “Public Name Search” to check if your business name is available.

Please note that Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) has the right to disapprove name(s) that are
• capable of misleading as to the nature and extent of its activities
• undesirable, offensive or contrary to public policy
• identical with or similar to the name of a registered company unless the registered company is in the course of dissolution and consents in writing
• contain the phrase “Chamber of Commerce” unless it is a company limited by guarantee
• would violate any existing trade mark or business name unless with the consent of the trade mark or business name owner
• would violate any incorporated trustee unless with consent of the trustees

Source : Business Mopol - Register your Business in Nigeria
Re: How To Register Your Business In Nigeria by leksmedia: 2:09pm On Nov 09, 2016
That one is a little different from the above, you might have to employ the services of a professional to handle the documentation aspect .
EXICON:

Hello op,
I really appreciate your write up.
But how about registration for a group of companies like ABC Group, XYZ group of companies?
What does it entail pls?

Thanks.
Re: How To Register Your Business In Nigeria by EXICON(m): 2:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
Okay.

Thanks alot.

leksmedia:
That one is a little different from the above, you might have to employ the services of a professional to handle the documentation aspect .
Re: How To Register Your Business In Nigeria by DeConsultant: 11:53am On Mar 10, 2017
According to the Federal Government drive to making the cost of doing business cheap in Nigeria, do you know that registering a business name, limited liability companies and other allied dealing with the Corporate Affairs Commission is now very easy & faster and can be done by the first directors, proprietors and trustees (promoters).
If you need assistance as regards the particulars of a proposed company, stamping of documents, pre-incorporation documentation, filing of incorporation documents, registration and incorporation, preliminary matters after incorporation (Company Seal, FIRS TIN, EFCC SCUML, Corporate Bank Opening) & Post incorporation (annual returns, changes in memorandum, removal or appointing directors, change of company name, increase in share capital).
We are also professionals in trademarks, patents, copyrights & special designs; NAFDAC registration, NIPC registration, NEPC registration and other government special registration, taxation (TCC, VAT & CIT returns) etc.
We have assisted over 200 hundred promoters, clients in Nigeria and Diaspora with our all inclusive corporate service. You can contact us for more information and inquiries via call or Whatsapp on 08107804290.
Re: How To Register Your Business In Nigeria by sotimonpe(m): 3:24pm On May 17, 2017
I AM, AN Independent CAC Online support, we will hold you hands by hands until you are able to register your business name, private company limited by yourself through CAC. website at a reasonable price. 08075800577 08062094853

1 Like

Re: How To Register Your Business In Nigeria by DeConsultant: 4:32pm On May 23, 2017
Hello Nairalanders, we are proud to tell you that our firm have been able to assist over 10 promoters register their business name and private limited companies via CAC online portal.
Below is the procedure for company registration via CAC ONLINE PORTAL

PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION OF COMPANY/BUSINESS
NAME/INCORPORATED TRUSTEES ONLINE
Connection to the Company Registration Portal (CRP)
1. Services.cac.gov.ng, or
2. cac.gov.ng
Creation of account
1. Click on create account on the home page of the Portal.
2. Complete the forms displayed
NOTE:
i. ACCREDITED USERS should select ‘’ARE YOU AN ACCREDITED CUSTOMER?’’ and enter
their accreditation number in this format for individual NBA/IND/12345 or
ICAN/IND/12345 or ICSAN/IND/12345, and for firm NBA/FM/12345, or ICAN/FM/12345,
or ICSAN/FM/12345.
ii. Accredited users must ensure that they enter the e-mail address that was used during
their accreditation.
3. Enter the catcher as displayed in the box.
4. Click on submit.
FOR GENERAL USERS, the system will display the pre-entered ‘’USER NAME’’ and the auto generated
‘’PASSWORD’’ immediately. While accredited users will be mailed their ‘’USER NAME’’ and
‘’PASSWORD’’ after approval at the back office.

ACCESSING THE CRP AFTER ACCOUNT CREATION
1. Enter the ‘’USER NAME’’ and ‘’PASSWORD’’.
2. Click on ‘’LOGIN’’
3. Accept terms of use.
4. Change your ‘’PASSWORD’’.
You can thereafter transact business with the commission using your profile without any interruption.

CONDUCT AVAILABILITY
1. Login using your profile details.
2. Select ‘’NAME SEARCH’’.
3. Complete the forms displayed.
NOTE:
1. Always make use of the ‘’CONTINUE’’ button until you get to the end of the form and make
payment.
2. For Incorporated Trustee make sure you provide the main object in the column provided.
3. All fields make asterisks and in red are compulsory and must be populated.
TO VIEW AVAILABILITY APPROVAL
1. Login with your profile.
2. Click on ‘’ACTION’’ button’’ on the name already reserved.
3. Click on DOWNLOAD OF NAME APPROVAL’’.
4. The system will download the document at the base of your computer system.
5. Click on the ‘’OPEN’’ option, the approved availability will be displayed.
NOTE: This is where you see the availability serial number that is required for registration.

REGISTRATION OF COMPANY, BUSINESS NAME, INCORPORATED TRUSTEES
1. Reserve name.
2. Log in with your profile.
3. Select ‘’REGISTRATION’’
4. Select the classification that is ‘’BUSINESS NAME, or COMPANY, or INCORPORATED TRUSTEE’’.
5. Enter the availability serial code.
6. Click on continue.
7. Enter the details of the ‘’PROPRIETOR, DIRECTORS, TRUSTEES, SHAREHOLDERS, SECRETARY
(depending on whether you are registering a BUSINESS NAME, COMPANY, or INCORPORATED
TRUSTEE).
NOTE:
1. Where the director of the company is also a shareholder select the director that has the
dual role enter the number of shares and classification of shares then click on ‘’ADD
SELECTED RECORD’’.
2. For companies and Incorporated Trustees, click on ‘’ADD AN OBJECT’’ or ‘’ADD OBJECTS’’
and type in the nature of Business or objects for which the company or Incorporated trustee
is registered, then click on ‘’ADD’’. Continue to add the object until all the objects have been
added.
3. For companies, either adopt the ‘’ARTICLE’’ or edit by adding or removing the content of the
Article and replacing the same with your own Articles.
8. Select the ‘’DROP OFF and PICK UP STATE’’.
9. Click on continue until payment is made.
10. Select ‘’GET STAMP’’ to stamp the document electronically.
11. Make payment for electronic stamping.
12. The system will automatically affix the electronic stamp duties on the documents (Form CAC1.1,
and Memorandum and Article of Association).

TO DOWNLOAD STAMP DOCUMENT
1. Select ‘’REGISTRATION’’.
2. The system will display all the list of companies registered.
3. Under the ‘’DOCUMENT’’ click on ‘’DOWNLOAD DOCUMENTS’’. Or
4. Click on ‘’ACTION’’ button.
5. Select ‘’DOWNLOAD DOCUMENTS’’.
6. Print the document.

TO UPLOAD DOCUMENT ON DOCUMENT UPLOAD INTERFACE
1. The documents already printed must be signed by the directors/subscribers
2. Go to the commission’s web site ‘’www.cac.gov.ng’’
3. At the middle of the page extreme right select ‘’DOCUMENT UPLOAD’’.
4. Enter the company/Business name/Incorporated Trustee ‘’AVAILABILITY CODE’’.
5. Select the ‘’ORIGINATING OFFICE’’ (THIS IS WHERE YOU WILL PICK UP THE CERTIFICATE).
6. Select ‘’I AM NOT A ROBOT’’ then follow the instruction.
7. Click on ‘’BEGIN’’.
8. Select the type of document to be attached one after the other and attach each one after
properly identifying same.
9. After attaching all the documents click on submit.

AFTER UPLOAD WHAT’S NEXT
1. The Commission will rely on the uploaded documents to treat your application. The certificate
will be generated by the Commission and all relevant documents will be certified.
2. You don’t have to come to the Commission to follow up on the status of your application, you
can check the status of your application on the portal. There is a column that reads ‘’STATUS’’
on your profile. This will show the state or status of the application, it will show ‘’NOT
SUBMITED, or SUBMITTED, or PENDING APPROVAL, or APPROVED depending on stage the
application is.
3. Also note that where the application is approved and certificate generated the Registration
number will be displayed on the column for ‘’REGISTRATION NUMBER’’.
4. When the status reads ‘’APPROVED’’ and Registration number displayed, then you can approach
the office where you had selected as the DROP OFF/PICK UP OFFICE or ‘’ORIGINATING OFFICE’’
with the original copy of the document that you had earlier printed and uploaded. You should
submit the originals in exchange for the certificate and CTC’s.

If you have any difficulty, information or inquiries to make as regards CAC online portal for business name registration, limited company registration and incorporated trustees, do well to contact us on 08107804290 via call and Whatsapp.
Re: How To Register Your Business In Nigeria by Benekruku(m): 2:16am On May 26, 2017
Can you help secure a TIN?
Re: How To Register Your Business In Nigeria by DeConsultant: 11:33am On Jun 07, 2017
Benekruku:
Can you help secure a TIN?

Hi Nairalander, this is a sample of a company registration done via CAC online portal. This is the form CAC 1.1, after it has underwent online stamp duty. All this is done by corporate professionals in the house.

NB: Our charges/ fees are affordable and cheap, also we meet clients at their conveniences and we don't just help you register your company, we are also there for you when you need your TIN, SCUML, Corporate Account, VAT payment, CIT filing, Trademark, Patents, Copyrights, Annual Returns & Other post-incorporation filings.

Feel free to contact us for inquires and information call or Whatapps us on 08107804290
Re: How To Register Your Business In Nigeria by supergist1(m): 3:51am On May 30, 2018
Some people don’t know how to register their businesses in Nigeria,
but before we tell you how to register your company we will first
tell you what a company is. A company is a try of corporate
structure whereby the legal status of the business is separated
from the proprietor/ promoter of the business. A company has
something that is called corporate personality. Registering a
company has it benefits
http://www.supergist.com.ng/how-to-register-a-company-in-nigeria/
Re: How To Register Your Business In Nigeria by DeConsultant: 10:42am On Jun 01, 2018
Hello Nairalanders, I understand that the Corporate Affairs Commission is trying to make every proprietor, director and trustee register their company entities by themselves but you will all agree with me that, experience and professionalism can not be compromised. Everyday i do receive calls from clients that they are stuck or having issues at one point or the other along their respective company registrations.

Now, why not allow a PROFESSIONAL CAC Accredited Agent assist at a low cost with no stress, hassle or panic. It will baffle you that some clients have been battling with their registration process for 6 months, a year, some even two years. Just a pre-incorporation process. Knowledge and professionalism cannot be undermined or compromised.

The total estimated cost for a business name with all inclusive charges (transport, fees and other miscellaneous): N17,500 apparently we are just simply offering self-less services for a BUSINESS NAME at N25,000 with a duration of 5 Working days.

At Gomez Corporate Consult LTD (a registered legal consulting firm with CAC Accreditation, IPON Accreditation e.t.c), we are thankful to God that we have assisted over 200 clients in Nigeria and Diaspora with their registration processes, ranging from Business Names, Limited Companies, NGOs (IT), Trademarks, Patents, Tax papers & filings.

At an affordable cost:

Business Name Registration: N25,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N70,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N120,000 (Certificate will be out within 32 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Contact us by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com.

Excerpts of this week ongoing registrations.

1 Like

Re: How To Register Your Business In Nigeria by suyamasta(m): 3:55pm On Nov 12, 2018
More light on sole proprietorship company
Re: How To Register Your Business In Nigeria by DeConsultant: 7:01pm On Nov 18, 2018
BUSINESS NAME
In Nigeria, it is registered as a sole proprietorship or partnership. It is a form of registration use by individuals and partners who want to carry on businesses other than the use of their own names. It offers some measures of protection for the registered business name and also protects the public from the fraudulent use of such names.

Some Features of a Business Name
· It is the cheapest and the simplest form of corporate registration in Nigeria.
· In this class of registration ‘Proprietor or Partner’ is used and not shareholders because it does not involve shares, it is not a limited liability company because the partners or the sole owner are liable for profit and loss of the business.
· Succession is limited only to partnership.
· It is suitable for artisans, accountants, lawyers etc. Enterprises, concept, company, ventures, are mostly used as its suffix.
· Partnership membership ranges from 1-20.
· Certificate of proficiency is necessary for professional services like law, engineering, architecture, advertising firm, financial firm; consultancy and management firms requires master’s degree and educational firms requires a minimum of N.C.E. etc.
· Proprietor must be person of sound mind and must be more than 18 years old. Proprietor must not be a fraudulent person.

Contact us by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com.

At Gomez Corporate Consult LTD (a registered legal consulting firm with CAC Accreditation, IPON Accreditation e.t.c), we are thankful to God that we have assisted over 200 clients in Nigeria and Diaspora with their registration processes, ranging from Business Names, Limited Companies, NGOs (IT), Trademarks, Patents, Tax papers & filings, EFCC SCUML Registration & Corporate Account Opening e.t.c..
Re: How To Register Your Business In Nigeria by TTNL: 8:46am On Nov 19, 2018
Garri Supplier - Quality Garri at wholesale prices

We have available very dry Garri Ijebu and white Garri in large quantity. Get to know us, certainly you will find us better than your current buying source.

N5000 - N6000 per bag (50kg, 75kg)

Packing & repacking in 1kg, 2kg, 5kg bags for churches, campaign, charity - to those in need etc.

Call: 07062264200, +2348050206744

Re: How To Register Your Business In Nigeria by DeConsultant: 8:59pm On Nov 24, 2018
Why not contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD, a registered CAC Accredited legal firm that have registered over 300 registered business name, limited by shares company and NGOs (Incorporated Trustees) and is your one-stop legal firm for all corporate concerns (Trademarks, Patents, Tax papers & filings, EFCC SCUML Registration & Corporate Account Opening).

Contact us by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call/Whatsapp us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com today.
Re: How To Register Your Business In Nigeria by DeConsultant: 10:46pm On Nov 26, 2018
At Gomez Corporate Consult LTD (a registered legal consulting firm with CAC Accreditation, IPON Accreditation e.t.c), we are thankful to God that we have assisted over 200 clients in Nigeria and Diaspora with their registration processes, ranging from Business Names, Limited Companies, NGOs (IT), Trademarks, Patents, Tax papers & filings, EFCC SCUML Registration & Corporate Account Opening e.t.c..

At an affordable cost:

Business Name Registration: N20,000 (Certificate will be out within 3-5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N70,000 (Certificate will be out within 3-5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N120,000 (Certificate will be out within 32 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Some applications completed this week...
Re: How To Register Your Business In Nigeria by DeConsultant: 10:49pm On Nov 26, 2018
Still more applications completely...
Re: How To Register Your Business In Nigeria by DeConsultant: 8:17am On Dec 02, 2018

At an affordable cost:

Business Name Registration: N20,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N70,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)

Some of this week applications>>>>>>>>>>
Re: How To Register Your Business In Nigeria by DeConsultant: 2:58pm On Dec 13, 2018
Gomez Corporate Consult LTD, your one-stop corporate firm (with certified CAC accreditation, IPON Accreditation, Tax Consultants, NAFDAC Agents, Corporate Consultancy etc).

We assisted clients/ promoters in the following areas:
1. Company Registration (Business Name & Partnership)
2. Limited by Shares Companies (Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, Unlimited Company, Limited by Guarantee)
3. Incorporated Trustees (Foundation, NGO, Club, Church, Initiative etc)
4. Intellectual Properties (Trademark, Patents, Specialized Designs)
5. Taxation (TIN Application, TCC Application, CIT Filings, VAT Filings etc)
6. EFCC SCUML Application
7. NAFDAC Registration
8. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart etc)
9. Corporate Services (Consent Code Application, Company Search etc)
10. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations).

Some of our services at affordable cost:

Business Name Registration: N20,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)

Some of this week conducted applications>>>>>>>>>>
Re: How To Register Your Business In Nigeria by DeConsultant: 5:51am On Dec 20, 2018
Gomez Corporate Consult LTD, your one-stop corporate firm (with certified CAC accreditation, IPON Accreditation, Tax Consultants, NAFDAC Agents, Corporate Consultancy etc).

We assisted clients/ promoters in the following areas:
1. Company Registration (Business Name & Partnership)
2. Limited by Shares Companies (Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, Unlimited Company, Limited by Guarantee)
3. Incorporated Trustees (Foundation, NGO, Club, Church, Initiative etc)
4. Intellectual Properties (Trademark, Patents, Specialized Designs)
5. Taxation (TIN Application, TCC Application, CIT Filings, VAT Filings etc)
6. EFCC SCUML Application
7. NAFDAC Registration
8. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart etc)
9. Corporate Services (Consent Code Application, Company Search etc)
10. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations).

Some of our services at affordable cost:

Some of this week conducted applications>>>>>>>>>>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Top 10 Highest-earning Ceos Received N3.5bn In 2019 / Billionaire Sayyu Dantata Launches $450m Lubricant Plant In Lagos / Nigerians React To CBN Subsidizing Dollar Rates For Muslim Pilgrims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.