Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Buhari Has Spoken, But What Is The Major Responsibility Of A Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Buhari Has Spoken, But What Is The Major Responsibility Of A Wife? (343 Views)

Can You Trust A Wife Like This? / Is It The Responsibility Of A Man To Take Care Of His Wife's Family? / It Is Not Your Responsibility To Take Care Of Your Parents -Bisi Alimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Has Spoken, But What Is The Major Responsibility Of A Wife? by surifoll: 1:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
I wonder why people take Buhari's comment "My wife belongs to my kitchen. Living room and the other room" like they don't know the meaning of the statement. In his context, belonging to the kitchen doesn't mean you she'll be working 24/7 in the kitchen.He even explained further that the responsibility his wife is to take care of him. Pls. isn't that true? If you think that's not true as a wife don't take care of your husband, some girls are out there waiting to take extra care of your husband.

(1) (Reply)

In Urgent Need Of 2000ngn / Wedding Anniversaries - Worth Commemorating Or Not / Check Out This New Blog Dedicated To Helping Relationships And Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.