Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,064 members, 7,807,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money (54282 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK's Wife, Pregnant With Triplets For Boyfriend - Sahara R / Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters / EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Justnice11: 1:15pm On Oct 18, 2016
Read the statement released...

[b]
"The assertion by one Wilson Uwa who is supposed to be the spokesman of the EFCC that Precious Chikwendu's Access Bank account was used to launder Jonathan campaign funds or funds from the NSA's office and that approximately 2.4 million naira balance was found in the said account at the time of her arrest is a lie from the pit of hell. The said account was opened in 2005 at Onitsha when Precious Chikwendu was about to start at the University of Calabar. At that time it was not known as Access Bank but Intercontinental Bank.

The account was used by her from 2005 till 2012 when it was abandoned and went dormant. It was not utilised or activated again until August 2016 when small deposits of between 200,000 and 500,000 were made into it and the total amount that entered into that account over a period of 2 months was approximately 4 million naira.

The money was spent on looking after the family, paying staff salaries and to buy groceries. Consequently at the time that the account was frozen last friday the amount that was left in it was 95,000. She was not notified about the freezing of the account until someone paid 200,000 into it on saturday. The money entered the account but after that it could not be accessed. She decided to stop at the bank on her way out of Ado Ekiti on monday in order to know what was going on and she was then detained and offered to the police and EFCC, together with her 8 month old son Aragorn, for arrest.

The total amount that was in the account at the time of the arrest was 295,000 naira which is approximately 600 USD. This is reflected in the screenshot above together with the relevant dates.

How Wilson of the EFCC arrived at his figure of 2.4 million being in the account at the time of arrest is mind-boggling and absurd. It is nothing but a shameless and barefaced lie and he and the organisation that he works for are nothing but pernicious liars. It is equally absurd to suggest that the said account had anything to do with Jonathan Campaign funds or Dasuki NSA funds given the fact that the said account was not even active or functional between 2012 right up until August 2016.

The Presidential campaign took place in 2015 and at that time the account was dormant. At the time that she abandoned and stopped using the account in 2012 Precious Chikwendu had not even met Chief Fani-Kayode. The lies of the EFCC on this matter are sickening and they are wicked and sadistic people.
Wilson's assertions are just one example of such lies.

The only reason that Precious Chikwendu's bank accounts were frozen and she was subjected to such inhuman treatment is because she is married to Chief Femi Fani-Kayode who is a politician and a leading member of the opposition. They wanted to punish her and their 8 month old son Aragorn just to hurt and spite Chief Fani-Kayode"-[/b]

Chinenye Okechukwu, Special Assistant to Precious Chikwendu.

http://www.mytrugists.com/2016/10/fani-kayode-wife-shares-account-balance.html?m=1

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Justnice11: 1:16pm On Oct 18, 2016
lalasticlala, she even had a Special Assistant shocked shocked shocked See the Special Assistant here too>>> http://www.mytrugists.com/2016/10/fani-kayode-wife-shares-account-balance.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by yeyeboi(m): 1:17pm On Oct 18, 2016
2nd FTC Todayangry

I Will Only Support The EFCC If They Are Fighting Total Corruption. Even If Her Account Was Used To Launder Money What About The Ameachi's, The Fashola's, The Fayemi's, Burutai's, The Okorochas's and the rest

So This Government Or The EFCC Are Saying All Those Above Mentioned Names Are Corruption Free

Will This Government Turn Deaf Ears Or Blind Eyes To Those Above Mentioned Names

I Am Not Supporting Any Corrupt PDP Member But If This Government Continues To Witch Hunt One Sided Then I Believe This Government Is A Total Waste To The Development Of This Country angry

217 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2016
[size=25pt]I want to burn my APC International Passport[/size] undecided

250 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Justnice11: 1:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
Never knew she had a special assistant

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by EazyMoh(m): 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
Why people just dey lie like dis now?
Anyway the account was frozen because FFK's BVN was connected to it, as a joint account.
All the same the EFCC shouldn't lie, and Fayose also shouldn't have interrupted the police in carrying out their duties.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by kcnwaigbo: 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
shameless EFCC!!! They have learnt from their masters Lai Mohammed and Chinakwe's dog

216 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by freeze001(f): 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
emeraldknytt

See for urself.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by sarrki(m): 1:31pm On Oct 18, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
shameless EFCC!!! They have learnt from their masters Lai Mohammed and Chinakwe's doog

Are you Fani-Kayode spokesperson?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by kcnwaigbo: 1:32pm On Oct 18, 2016
sarrki:

Are you Fani-Kayode spokesperson?

Are you Buhari's ass licker?

468 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by BuariCopyPaste: 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2016
This is serious

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by gidgiddy: 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
I dont give a rats-a$$ about FFK but I take exception to the fact that a Biafran woman and her child were arrested.

131 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by fxskye: 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2016
EazyMoh:
Why people just dey lie like dis now?
Anyway the account was frozen because FFK's BVN was connected to it, as a joint account.
All the same the EFCC shouldn't lie, and Fayose also shouldn't have interrupted the police in carrying out their duties.

The picture on this thread is not a bank statement. Moreover, when to confirm statement in this kind of scenario, Confirmed Bank Statement is required from the 3rd part (Access Bank) that is the custodian of the transaction details.

So, i can't believe this. Let her get confirmed bank statement from Access Bank and publish it.

After all, Fayose doesn't believe of Chibok girl's abduction despite release of 21 among the girls.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by fiizznation: 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
This clowns keep contradicting themselves. That loudmouth said the account has never had anything less than 500,000 naira in it. And all of a sudden, the clownish SA is saying another different thing.

But what I even find more disgusting in all this debacle between the loudmouth and EFCC is the innocent infant they are trying to bring into their mess. Why involved this innocent infant in your sorry situation with EFCC? This is pure evil.

The FFK guy don't have to involve this innocent infant in his corruption charges with EFCC. Just because you want to score cheap political point, you told your bleached up girlfriend to use the infant as a shield in case EFCC comes for her in ekiti state

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by BuariCopyPaste: 1:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
fxskye:

The picture on this thread is not a bank statement. Moreover, when to confirm statement in this kind of scenario, Confirmed Bank Statement is required from the 3rd part (Access Bank) that is the custodian of the transaction details.

So, i can't believe this. Let her get confirmed bank statement from Access Bank and publish it.

After all, Fayose doesn't believe of Chibok girl's abduction despite release of 21 among the girls.

I am not sure you operate any bank account else you would have known you can obtain your bank transaction details on mobile apps.

I am afraid of the caliber of NL members sad

364 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by kcnwaigbo: 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2016
BuariCopyPaste:

I am not sure you operate any bank account else you would have known you can obtain your bank transaction details on mobile apps.

I am afraid of the caliber of NL members sad

grin grin grin grin see finishing!!!

215 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Kabashin: 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2016
fiizznation:
This clowns keep contradicting themselves. That loudmouth said the account has never had anything less than 500,000 naira in it. And all of a sudden, the clownish SA is saying another different thing.

But what I even find more disgusting in all this debacle between the loudmouth and EFCC is the innocent infant they are trying to bring into their mess. Why involved this innocent infant in your sorry situation with EFCC? This is pure evil.

The FFK guy don't have to involve this innocent infant in his corruption charges with EFCC. Just because you want to score cheap political point, you told your bleached up girlfriend to use the infant as a shield in case EFCC comes for her in ekiti state

All this nonsense to defend the ignoble lies of the EFCC ?

161 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by BuariCopyPaste: 1:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
fiizznation:

Ranting up and down on NL will never put food on your wooden table

164 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by emeraldknytt(m): 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
freeze001:
emeraldknytt

See for urself.
If i am not mistaken, the withdrawn amount cumulates to more than N820,000, yet Fani wailed with a roasted mouth that
My wife's account never had up to N500,000
..... ••sobs•• why the LIES fani?

Definitely, the claim by EFCC that the account had a whooping N2.4m must be true,, just check out the series of withdrawal... so S.T.F.U and learn

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by pchukwudi: 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2016
You are the clown here.

FFK was talking about account balances and single lodgements.

FYI the 4million mentioned in the piece refered to the cumulative inflow since the acount got reactivated two months ago. The author made it clear that no single deposite had ever been above 500k. And the fact that the balance as at last week was 95k showed that money was not accumulating in the account. And this is very understandable considering that their other accounts had been frozen for a long time now. If you cannot see injustice in this then let me pray that you will be the next person to experience it.

[s]
fiizznation:

[/s][s][/s]

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by emeraldknytt(m): 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2016
Kabashin:

All this nonsense to defend the ignoble lies of the EFCC ?
Shut up, fizznation is friggin right.

4 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Kabashin: 2:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
emeraldknytt:

Only zombies believe that. Go inform the EFCC to churn out more lies for zombies to w@nk on.

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by emeraldknytt(m): 2:02pm On Oct 18, 2016
Kabashin:

Only zombies believe that. Go inform the EFCC to churn out more lies for zombies to w@nk on.
what a bitter remark! I forgot that part where I was a zombie.... Get a life niqqur

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by pchukwudi: 2:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
Of course you are missing the point big time.

FYI the 4million mentioned in the piece refered to the cumulative inflow since the acount got reactivated two months ago. The author made it clear that no single deposite had ever been above 500k. And the fact that the balance as at last week was 95k showed that money was not accumulating in the account. And this is very understandable considering that their other accounts had been frozen for a long time now.

The agency's statement was pure lie. I said it earlier before the emergence of Chinwendu's rebuttal. And if you cannot see injustice in this whole thing then let me pray that you will be the next person to experience it.

emeraldknytt:
If i am not mistaken, the withdrawn amount cumulates to more than N820,000, yet Fani screech with a roasted mouth that ..... ••sobs•• why the LIES fani?

Definitely, the claim by EFCC that the account had a whooping N2.4m must be true,, just check out the series of withdrawal... so S.T.F.U and learn

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by jlinkd78(m): 2:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
Efcc just bungled this case. Shame on them.

15 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by CowHard: 2:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
emeraldknytt:

Just like that?

No cogent explanation to buttress your point

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Kabashin: 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
emeraldknytt:
what a bitter remark! I forgot that part where I was a zombie.... Get a life niqqur

You sound really pained zombie. Precious just declared the EFCC as virulent liars.

Deal with it or go and die. No one gives a shiit about you.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by emeraldknytt(m): 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
cowardSeun:

Just like that?

No cogent explanation to buttress your point
Check my earlier post, you should find something concrete... Read to comprehension.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Kabashin: 2:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
pchukwudi:
Of course you are missing the point big time.

FYI the 4million mentioned in the piece refered to the cumulative inflow since the acount got reactivated two months ago. The author made it clear that no single deposite had ever been above 500k. And the fact that the balance as at last week was 95k showed that money was not accumulating in the account. And this is very understandable considering that their other accounts had been frozen for a long time now.

The agency's statement was pure lie. I said it earlier before the emergence of Chinwendu's rebuttal. And if you cannot see injustice in this whole thing then let me pray that you will be the next person to experience it.

The dunce knows this. He is just being his usual zombie self.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by emeraldknytt(m): 2:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
Kabashin:

You sound really pained zombie. Precious just declared the EFCC as virulent liars.

Deal with it or go and die. No one gives a shout about you.
I should go and die? ....... You are so beat. Now, stay the hell away from my mentions, okay??

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money by Kabashin: 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2016
emeraldknytt:
I should go and die? ....... You are so beat. Now, stay the hell away from my mentions, okay??

Pained zombie. Good riddance to an irritant dunce.

40 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari At The Site Of University Of Transportation In Daura, Katsina / Goodluck Jonathan Shares His 2015 Quote On Facebook today / Nigerian Military In Action At Buhari's Inauguration (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.