Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Want To Apply For Visa Lottery - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Want To Apply For Visa Lottery (3125 Views)

America Visa Lottery Dv-2013 / How Can I Apply For Visa Lottery Online / Visa Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Apply For Visa Lottery by ize4cash: 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2009
If you want to play visa lottery sucessfully.Want to apply for visa lottery #1000 flat.call 08080788994
God bless you.Located in iyana ipaja
Re: Want To Apply For Visa Lottery by trity09(m): 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2009
i dont stay close to ipaja, can u help me out with it?
Re: Want To Apply For Visa Lottery by ize4cash: 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2009
yes i can help you.where did u stay for iyana ipaja.
Re: Want To Apply For Visa Lottery by ize4cash: 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2009
trity09 i thought you stay @ iyana ipaja.Where did you stay?coz i realize you don't stay around.let me know your arrangement.
Re: Want To Apply For Visa Lottery by andy1(m): 4:21am On Oct 23, 2009
I am interested in it bt i want 2 know what my chances are of wining i stay in surulere lagos.
Re: Want To Apply For Visa Lottery by sammy88(m): 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2009
i only need there passport size if u can help me with that

thanks
Re: Want To Apply For Visa Lottery by ize4cash: 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2009
andy1 only GOD can make you survive the visa lottery.After you are choosen you will still go for life interview before you will finally accepted.
Re: Want To Apply For Visa Lottery by ize4cash: 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2009
sammy88 na the picture be the main thing wey you go pay for.
Re: Want To Apply For Visa Lottery by flekan(m): 6:49pm On Oct 23, 2009
@ize4cash : You don come here too? This dude is all over the TRAVEL forum also, looking for ppl to rip off,

The last time I checked the USA VISA LOTTERY is free and you don't need help from nobody, Why not ask if ize4cash works with the US EMBASSY, Nah!! I don't think so, Lol

Go to www.dvlottery.state.gov. If anyone is having problem concerning the photo specification. Just follow the steps below using a photo editor (E.g Paint), it is normally on most computers I think

Process on how to use the paint photo editor.

Right click on the picture, then click EDIT. Then click on IMAGE at the top of the paint editor page, lastly click attributes and then type in the size of the picture you wanna use, The size for US VISA LOTTERY is (600 pixels by 600 pixels)

GO F**K YOURSELF ize4cash
Re: Want To Apply For Visa Lottery by MrCrackles(m): 6:51pm On Oct 23, 2009
ize4cash:

If you want to play visa lottery sucessfully.Want to apply for visa lottery #1000 flat.call 08080788994
God bless you.Located in iyana ipaja
You are a thief. . . .
A fraudulent bastard
Will you piss off ASAP!
Re: Want To Apply For Visa Lottery by ize4cash: 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2009
If i plan to scam people may the wrath of GOD overtake but If i do not evryone saying bad thing about me.Immediately you read my message.What will make your family to weep before 25th of dec.2009 will come upon you in jesus name.
Re: Want To Apply For Visa Lottery by MrCrackles(m): 8:15pm On Oct 23, 2009
ize4cash:

If i plan to scam people may the wrath of GOD overtake but If i do not evryone saying bad thing about me.Immediately you read my message.What will make your family to weep before 25th of dec.2009 will come upon you in jesus name.
Shut the fuc.k up, you silly sausage!
Re: Want To Apply For Visa Lottery by chic2pimp(m): 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2009
MrCrackles:

You are a thief. . . .
A fraudulent bastard
Will you piss off ASAP!

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy ROFLMAOWPIMP
Re: Want To Apply For Visa Lottery by mikesleek(m): 8:12am On Oct 24, 2009
ize4cash:

You are an Idiot for this statement.

flekan:

@ize4cash : You don come here too? This dude is all over the TRAVEL forum also, looking for ppl to rip off,

The last time I checked the USA VISA LOTTERY is free and you don't need help from nobody, Why not ask if ize4cash works with the US EMBASSY, Nah!! I don't think so, Lol

Go to www.dvlottery.state.gov. If anyone is having problem concerning the photo specification. Just follow the steps below using a photo editor (E.g Paint), it is normally on most computers I think

Process on how to use the paint photo editor.

Right click on the picture, then click EDIT. Then click on IMAGE at the top of the paint editor page, lastly click attributes and then type in the size of the picture you wanna use, The size for US VISA LOTTERY is (600 pixels by 600 pixels)

GO F**K YOURSELF ize4cash

Simple, go do it yourself. Its free.
Re: Want To Apply For Visa Lottery by flekan(m): 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2009
@@ize4cash

EVERYTHING YOU SAID BELONG TO YOU, YOU THIS STINKING FOOL!!!
Re: Want To Apply For Visa Lottery by aultrickz(m): 3:12pm On Oct 24, 2009
Every thing about DV LOTTERY IS TOTAL FREE.

GOTO www.dvlottery.state.gov OR aultrickz..com
Re: Want To Apply For Visa Lottery by ize4cash: 3:48pm On Oct 24, 2009
All of you wey dey insult me.Why your papa no do it for them nah, Which one be your own.I no beg you to do am bi force.so keep shut.Am richer than your papa and mama them in anything.Bleep U ALL
Re: Want To Apply For Visa Lottery by flekan(m): 8:36pm On Oct 25, 2009
ize4cash:

All of you wey dey insult me.Why your papa no do it for them nah, Which one be your own.I no beg you to do am bi force.so keep shut.Am richer than your papa and mama them in anything.mess U ALL

You lack manners dude,  How come a rich person like you can't give a helping hand to people and you claim to be richer and ppls papa and mama ( I bet you didn't think before you said that or maybe you weren't bred well). I pity your life dude!
Re: Want To Apply For Visa Lottery by Chizin(m): 9:10pm On Oct 25, 2009
Infact, to reduce the stress, it is free of charge, just go to www.dvlottery.state.gov and do it your self. if you have any problem call me on 08091941421.
Re: Want To Apply For Visa Lottery by donshaq(m): 5:29am On Oct 28, 2009
I appreciate wut u men are doing. Frankly saying the truth. More great reproves.

(1) (Reply)

HP 640g3 i5 7th gen For Sale at discount price / Can I Use My Mobile Internet Data Bundle On My Laptop? / Help On "Non-system Disk Or Disk Error Replace And Strike Any Key When Ready"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.