Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,593 members, 7,801,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

5 Signs That Say Someone Finds You Attractive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Signs That Say Someone Finds You Attractive (4924 Views)

10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One / THIS is How A Girl Wants You To TEXT/CHAT HER & Find You Attractive (Top Secret) / Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Signs That Say Someone Finds You Attractive by Thisis2raw(m): 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2016
After working on yourself and becoming just as attractive as you like, how do you know if the magic working already?
How do you tell that people, or someone in particular finds you hot and irresistible?
Experts, James Preece and Alexander Ziff say there are sure five signs that someone is attracted and romantically interested in you.
So, in case you are wondering what that guy or lady in your class, office, mosque or church thinks about you, here are five vital signs that will tell you whether they are into you or not.

Closing the gap

If someone is interested in you, they'll do their best to get closer to you over and over again, no matter how much you rebuff or curve them.

Over-blinking

According to the experts, if you notice that your colleague at work blinking much more than usual, that's a great indication they might be into you.
They base this judgement on the fact that prolonged eye contact, combined with excitement, forces people’s eyes to dry out much faster.
They might also fidget a lot when around you, and also touch you at every given opportunity.

Talking too much and teasing you

Men and women use teasing as a sure way of flirting.
This, according to them, happens from an early age, when boys and girls chase each other around, pull each other’s hair, ear, nose and all that stuff.
Alex and James say this continues well into adulthood, as both men and women find themselves making fun and cracking jokes at the person they are attracted to.
So, if there is that guy who’s always teasing you, chances are that he is deeply into you.

Noticing little changes

Anyone interested in you would always be stealing glances at you, finding it hard to keep their eyes off you.
Therefore, when there is something that changes about you, no matter how little, they often notice.
These experts say if they weren't interested, they would never have spotted this to start with.

Pretending not to care

Ironically, for all the secret stares and endless teasing, they somehow try very hard to make you believe that they are not into you.
They won't text you back for ages and won't make you feel special; because they often feel that they shouldn't seem too eager in case it's a turn off.
Re: 5 Signs That Say Someone Finds You Attractive by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2016
I hate signs.
Re: 5 Signs That Say Someone Finds You Attractive by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
grin

Ummm....

How come Traphedges never shows me all these signs, I wonder why cheesy tongue
Re: 5 Signs That Say Someone Finds You Attractive by TrapHedges(m): 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Ummm....

How come Traphedges never shows me all these signs, I wonder why cheesy tongue

Lol grin cool
Re: 5 Signs That Say Someone Finds You Attractive by saintfellow(m): 5:31pm On Oct 18, 2016
hmmm
Re: 5 Signs That Say Someone Finds You Attractive by cooncudee(m): 9:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
He’s given you three looks in quick succession

The first is a ‘stranger look’ – he’s checking you out because you’re a human being who’s passed into his line of vision.
He looks a second time simply because he’s clocked you’re female.Now, pay attention, because if he fancies you, he’ll look back a third time.Even better if he darts the three looks while he’s five or six feet away.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4223794/10-secret-signs-s-flirting-you.html
Re: 5 Signs That Say Someone Finds You Attractive by cooncudee(m): 9:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
His feet point toward you

If we find someone attractive, we point at them subconsciously with our hands, arms, feet, legs and toes.
Check out the feet next time you spot a group of men with a particularly attractive women among them.
Even if they are pretending not to notice by chatting lovingly to their girlfriends, their feet give them away: inevitably, they’re all pointing in her direction.
Re: 5 Signs That Say Someone Finds You Attractive by cooncudee(m): 9:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
He’s touching his face often, especially as he looks at you

If he’s keen, he’ll stroke his cheek up and down with the back of his fingers, touch his ears or rub his chin.
It’s a combination of nervous excitement, preening (smoothing clothesor eyebrows or hair to make sure he looks OK) and autoerotic touching.
Re: 5 Signs That Say Someone Finds You Attractive by cooncudee(m): 9:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
His eyes move in a triangle

When we look at people we're not close to, our eyes make a zig-zag motion: we look from eye to eye but also look down to include the nose and mouth.
Once we start flirting, the triangle gets even bigger.
We spend more time looking at their mouth and the triangle widens at the bottom to include the good bits (like breasts and crotch).
It starts with the flirting triangle and becomes more intense as the flirting intensifies.
Re: 5 Signs That Say Someone Finds You Attractive by cooncudee(m): 9:18pm On Feb 15, 2017
He's looking at your mouth loads

The more infatuated he is, the more time he'll spend looking at your mouth while you're talking.
It's a very, very sexy gesture because you can't help but think: 'I wonder if he'simagining what it would be like to kiss me?'
Which is exactly what he is thinking. Among other things.
Re: 5 Signs That Say Someone Finds You Attractive by cooncudee(m): 9:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
He keeps squeezing his bottle or can of beer

When men are sexually interested in someone, they start playing with circular objects.
No real prizes for guessing why: circular objects remind him of your breasts (no, never!) and his body is ‘leaking’ what’s happening in his subconscious mind. (Wouldn’t mind getting my hands on those!)
Re: 5 Signs That Say Someone Finds You Attractive by kunleweb: 7:50pm On Sep 21, 2018
kiss

(1) (Reply)

Is It Love Or Lust??! / She Said She's A Virgin, I Wanted To Propose, Then Penetrated And This Happened / Pls Help, My Girlfriend Now Deletes All Her Messages After Chat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.