Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,422 members, 7,808,513 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) (42435 Views)

From Machester To Mile 12, Lagos: How A Graduate Turned To A Porter (Pics) / A Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University Has Resorted To Selling Of Woina.... Pics / Female DELSU Graduate Produces Paints For A Living. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by Josmila(m): 6:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
Feminism defined
Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by bsideboii(m): 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2016
She's curvy tho

1 Like

Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by Afam4eva(m): 6:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
Nigerians should make it very clear what they're selling. I'm confused here. All i see here is ukwu.

3 Likes

Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by DavidEsq(m): 6:53pm On Oct 18, 2016
OP, una doooo! I dey hail una. So na dis kain dress dem dey wia to paint and mix cement abi? dey set waist like say make we enta the oda room abi? I hail una o! Una wey be Lai Mohammed papa. Just tell us say u wan use her push ur bizness; stop lying for Africa

2 Likes

Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by DavidEsq(m): 6:54pm On Oct 18, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed
Afam4eva:
Nigerians should make it very clear what they're selling. I'm confused here. All i see here is ukwu.

2 Likes

Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
yarimo:
And she have a very potable ASS grin
Yet she isnt using her asset anyhow. Bravo real woman.
Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
May God bless your hustle!
Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 18, 2016
...and she's sezy too kiss
Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by toshmann(m): 7:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
yarimo:

Bad guy, cheesy

Me sef follow notice am o grin

Carry this one enter "ghe other room" you no go comot again, lai-lai cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by longerthroat(m): 8:01pm On Oct 18, 2016
see yansh grin

1 Like

Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by PastorAji(m): 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2016
UchaNwababa:
Better than Afonja Lady's.
u smoke our dilector's dung this evening
Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by jforjudith(f): 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
You see the problem All you saw was the ass
yarimo:
Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by nextstep(m): 8:09pm On Oct 18, 2016
All I know is, it's not the tiles that's catching my eye grin

Sorry, sorry, I know I'm supposed to keep it professional, but... my eyes... they wander ... and no be only me notice am.

1 Like

Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by delors(m): 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2016
I really like her...especially from behind....especially when she squats like that.
Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by damose12(m): 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
God wil surely bless her hustle.

1 Like

Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by keandre: 8:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
kiss Cowgirl style
Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by ChukwuIbrahim: 8:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
yarimo:
tufiaaaa!

una mind iz dirty angry

buh who am I to judge?
"oya erima, lez go & do tinz in za oza room" grin

1 Like

Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by dododawa1: 8:53pm On Oct 18, 2016
One of IGBO pride
Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by ChukwuIbrahim: 8:53pm On Oct 18, 2016
Afam4eva:
Nna, I jez taya oo!
Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 18, 2016
Afam4eva:
cheesy cheesy
Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by mickool(m): 10:01pm On Oct 18, 2016
Nice.do it urslef.hard work pays.
Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by InvertedHammer: 10:13pm On Oct 18, 2016
/
Good hustle.

But she is not doing it right.

Only 1 day training will turn her into a professional.

What is worth doing is worth doing right.
\
Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by merrywheels(m): 10:15pm On Oct 18, 2016
Dis Unizik graduates no dey carry last. Maybe I will employ one of them and see.
Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by Smartmanager(m): 10:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
yarimo:
Na dat one u go notice.
Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by yarimo(m): 10:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
Smartmanager:
Na dat one u go notice.
Ehh Ehh KUDOS to her grin
Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by yarimo(m): 10:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
jforjudith:
You see the problem All you saw was the ass
Ehh Ehh KUDOS to her grin
Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by Kaycee625(m): 10:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
All I can say is, this babe go sabi doggy style wella
Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by Damibiz(m): 10:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]with this ASS,God which place she dey...i want may she teach me Tiling...within two week i go sabi every tin...cus the #ASS go de motivate me

Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 10:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
Coincidentally I saw a much younger lady set to do d same in my compound (laying of tiles), she's bin @ it since ystday in a new tenant's apt nd it got me really amazed nd proud of her.
God bless ur hussles ladies

1 Like

Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by Shemkaz09: 11:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
Wooow!!! dt her squating position Na BAM
Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by Princevinn: 11:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
Woow...Dats on he'll of a challenge to us men..ladie ain't thinking abou staying back @ home...God for her...Who wouldn't give her a job??Her back side is worth it..

1 Like

Re: Nwabueze Eucharia, A Graduate Of UNIZIK Paints & Tiles (Pics) by skales67(m): 1:30am On Oct 19, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4372098_fbimg1476796778228_jpeg12f78cdef250989d5303450c242b5e20

So you man UNIZIK has a department of Tiling and Painting? undecided

Seriously!! I can't just deal.. First it was that Ebonyi State actually Owns a University, now this..

This is the reason why people fail JAMB! The story says that she is a graduate of UNIZIK but she does Painting and Tiling to earn a living and NOT that she is a graduate of Dept of Painting and Tiling! Please learn to read before you comment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Lost My Job Because Of This, So Painful / Money Cakes: Nigerians Keep Emulating Habits That Kill Jobs (Pictures) / Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.