Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,349 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity (5714 Views)

Biblical Reply To A Thread: The Reason Why I Left Christianity / Why I Left Christ Embassy Church / Why I Left Christianity And Why I Want To Go Back Into It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
Good afternoon readers, yea I was a christian guy. Maybe that was because I was born into a christian home, but you know what? I'm no longer a christian, I dumped christianity! I got my reasons, and I'm going to let it out so you can know.
I'm tire of pretending to be a christian everytime man.
Note: Anytime I mention Jehovah am also referring to Jesus because he said "I and my father are one".
The christians believe that the bible is the word of God, some said christianity began in the new testament forgetting that Jesus said I and my father are one.

1. >>DECEPTION<<
Jehovah was the direct opposite of what is called a loving father. If Jehovah was God while did he call only the Israelites his children and call the rest gentiles. Jehovah was a God of war just like Ares Or Kratos. He led the Israelites to kill both women and children, young and old. Can God do that? This shows that Jehovah wasn't loving. He is a wicked being. Someone that loves all can't do those things.

2. >>Jehovah Lacked Perfection<<
Oh yea, you heard me right. Christians see Jehovah as God and he is perfect according to them. But how come a perfect being will make a mistake, he said he made a mistake in creating humans and he commited the greatest massacre ever through the flood. How can I worship a murderer? Never will I.
3. >>HELL<<
Hell is one of the major reasons people become christians because they want to be saved. How can the all loving god Jehovah do that? That shows his wickedness! The heart of a man is full of evil but the evils of Jehovah knows no bound. Even I as a human can't even think of beating someone up, and yet someone who claims to be perfect wants to roast people for eternity. Like I said, I am not going to worship a murderer.
4. >>Jehovah Got Nothing To Do With The Three Os>>
Ominipresent= Present everywhere.
Ominipotent=Having unlimited powers.
Ominiscient= Having unlimited knowledge, knowing all.
Someone with the three Os wouldn't make any mistake. He would have known that Adam will eat the apple.
5. >>Christianity Carries A Message Of Doom For Mankind<<
Imagine your own father saying that when he comes back your compound would be destroyed, no electricity and that fire awaits you if you don't do ten things. Ofcourse he is not loving, right? Jehovah/Jesus second coming according to the bible is the doom of mankind.
6. >>Christianity Is A Believe And Not A Reality System<<
Christianity is just like telling someone that a cup is at the table while there is really no cup at the table. Christianity blinds you from seeing the world as it is, it creates an illusion in your mind.
7. >>Contradictions In The Bible<< There are many contradictions in the Bible. Jehovah is called perfect yet he sent an evil spirit to saul and he was a jealous God. Isn't that contradictory?
8. >>There Is No Prove That God Exists>>
If a God has the Triple Os then we would have had a perfect world.
The earth wouldn't have had faults.
There is simply no God.

CONCLUSION: There is no God and also there is no life after death!
We all live to die!
Thanks for reading.

I post this first at my blog, the one in the signature.

Please I don't need attacks from nairaland christians.

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by AfroMighty(m): 3:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
And what are you expecting from Christians?

4 Likes

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
AfroMighty:
Please I don't need attacks from nairaland
christians.

And what are you expecting from Christians?
They should know I'm saying the truth. I was in the faith for 15years.

1 Like

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by zzzzy: 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2016
Seen
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by raphieMontella: 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2016
CeoMYN:
Good afternoon readers, yea I was a christian guy. Maybe that was because I was born into a christian home, but you know what? I'm no longer a christian, I dumped christianity! I got my reasons, and I'm going to let it out so you can know.
Note: Anytime I mention Jehovah am also referring to Jesus because he said "I and my father are one".
The christians believe that the bible is the word of God, some said christianity began in the new testament forgetting that Jesus said I and my father are one.

1. >>DECEPTION<<
Jehovah was the direct opposite of what is called a loving father. If Jehovah was God while did he call only the Israelites his children and call the rest gentiles. Jehovah was a God of war just like Ares Or Kratos. He led the Israelites to kill both women and children, young and old. Can God do that? This shows that Jehovah wasn't loving. He is a wicked being. Someone that loves all can't do those things.

Oh yea, you heard me right. Christians see Jehovah as God and he is perfect according to them. But how come a perfect being will make a mistake, he said he made a mistake in creating humans and he commited the greatest massacre ever through the flood.How can I worship a murderer? Never will I
if to say hitler dey here...you no for make this statement..
Hehe No stains we grab.

3. >>HELL<<
Hell is one of the major reasons people become christians because they want to be saved. How can the all loving god Jehovah do that? That shows his wickedness! The heart of a man is full of evil but the evils of Jehovah knows no bound. Even I as a human can't even think of beating someone up, and yet someone who claims to be perfect wants to roast people for eternity. Like I said, I am not going to worship a murderer.
i think the doctrine of hell is actually killing christianity..
It has served its purpose and now its stay has expired..

Someone with the three Os wouldn't make any mistake. He would have known that Adam will eat the apple.
Imagine your own father saying that when he comes back your compound would be destroyed, no electricity and that fire awaits you if you don't do ten things. Ofcourse he is not loving, right? Jehovah/Jesus second coming according to the bible is the doom of mankind.
Christianity is just like telling someone that a cup is at the table while there is really no cup at the table. Christianity blinds you from seeing the world as it is, it creates an illusion in your mind.
7. >>Contradictions In The Bible<< There are many contradictions in the Bible. Jehovah is called perfect yet he sent an evil spirit to saul and he was a jealous God. Isn't that contradictory?
There is simply no God.

We all live to die!
Thanks for reading.

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by jiggaz(m): 7:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
CeoMYN:

1. >>DECEPTION<<

Oh yea, you heard me right. Christians see Jehovah as God and he is perfect according to them. But how come a perfect being will make a mistake, he said he made a mistake in creating humans and he commited the greatest massacre ever through the flood. How can I worship a murderer? Never will I.
3. >>HELL<<
There is simply no God.

We all live to die!
Thanks for reading.

loooool.... my brother sorry to burst your bubble but you were never a Christian, you were just a church goer, sorry.

You even said it yourself that you were born into a Christian home so that's why you chose to start goin to church. You didn't believe Jesus Christ as your Lord & Saviour. As i always say, no one is forcing anyone to become a Believer in Christ. We are in a free world and we all gat free choice. The good news is not forced on anyone at all.... Live and let's live that's my policy. If i present the good news of Christ to you and you reject it, all well and good. I can't force you cos that will be violating your right to choose.

Another thing you have to understand is that God does not send anyone to hell, men choose to go there. At the second coming of Christ, the unbelievers in the world would have already condemned themselves because when you reject the Gospel of Christ, you are rejecting Eternal life, and when you reject eternal life, you are automatically asking for Eternal Damnation. So you see, Christ does not send anyone to Hell, people chose Hell for themselves.

One more thing, that you don't believe in God does not mean he doesn't exist. The creation is the number one testimony of God's existence and sovereignty. That you do not see air does not mean it do not exist. That you do not see radio waves and tv waves does not mean it do not exist. Jesus Christ is coming the second time to fix this fallen world, whether you believe it or not does not matter. People of Noah's days did not believe Noah until suddenly, the flood came upon them suddenly and destroyed them. So atheists are nothing new, we have seen them before.

If you listen carefully, you will hear the footsteps of the Messiah. ...God bless you.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
jiggaz:
loooool.... my brother sorry to burst your bubble but you were never a Christian, you were just a church goer, sorry.

You even said it yourself that you were born into a Christian home so that's why you chose to start goin to church. You didn't believe Jesus Christ as your Lord & Saviour. As i always say, no one is forcing anyone to become a Believer in Christ. We are in a free world and we all gat free choice. The good news is not forced on anyone at all.... Live and let's live that's my policy. If i present the good news of Christ to you and you reject it, all well and good. I can't force you cos that will be violating your right to choose.

Another thing you have to understand is that God does not send anyone to hell, men choose to go there. At the second coming of Christ, the unbelievers in the world would have already condemned themselves because when you reject the Gospel of Christ, you are rejecting Eternal life, and when you reject eternal life, you are automatically asking for Eternal Damnation. So you see, Christ does not send anyone to Hell, people chose Hell for themselves.

One more thing, that you don't believe in God does not mean he doesn't exist. The creation is the number one testimony of God's existence and sovereignty. That you do not see air does not mean it do not exist. That you do not see radio waves and tv waves does not mean it do not exist. Jesus Christ is coming the second time to fix this fallen world, whether you believe it or not does not matter. People of Noah's days did not believe Noah until suddenly, the flood came upon them suddenly and destroyed them. So atheists are nothing new, we have seen them before.

If you listen carefully, you will hear the footsteps of the Messiah. ...God bless you.
I was a devoted christian nigga, the type that pray every 10mins. Anywhere I go back then I always prayed with Jesu'ss name.

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
jiggaz:

why did Jehovah create hell? And please attack my points not me

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 18, 2016
raphieMontella:

if to say hitler dey here...you no for make this statement..
Hehe No stains we grab.

i think the doctrine of hell is actually killing christianity..
It has served its purpose and now its stay has expired..
Freedom is good.

3 Likes

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by Wilgrea7(m): 10:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
CeoMYN:

wow... 15 years
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by Wilgrea7(m): 10:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
CeoMYN:

wow... 15 years
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 18, 2016
Wilgrea7:

wow... 15 years
Yea
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by RabbaRabbi: 10:32pm On Oct 18, 2016
CeoMYN:
I was in the faith for 15years.

bro, even if you were in the faith for 1,000years that does not count as long as God is involve.

The bible say, [size=50pt]the end of a thing is better than the start...[/size]

All along. We are in a free world. Choices are always before us to make.

But it is said,: [size=40pt]THE END SHALL JUSTIFY THE MEANS.[/size]

even if God does not exist, i will still be glad for not living selfishly. Atleast, i would have left a legacy behind.

Bro, I advice you. Don't take decisions because you are free to do so, rather seek were ultimate wisdom lies...

Rethink... No one will like to engage in a battle he/she can not fight...

God knoweth: gracias...

4 Likes

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by Emusan(m): 10:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
CeoMYN:
I was a devoted christian nigga, the type that pray every 10mins. Anywhere I go back then I always prayed with Jesu'ss name.

If this is the reason you called yourself a Christian it's very sad.

Devil and Demos know that Jesus is the Son of God, does that make them a believer?

Let me start with you with this verse by telling us how you understand it.
"Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost." 1 Corin 12:3

3 Likes

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 19, 2016
Emusan:

If this is the reason you called yourself a Christian it's very sad.

Devil and Demos know that Jesus is the Son of God, does that make them a believer?

Let me start with you with this verse by telling us how you understand it.
"Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost." 1 Corin 12:3
Attack my points.

8 Likes

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 19, 2016
RabbaRabbi:

bro, even if you were in the faith for 1,000years that does not count as long as God is involve.

The bible say, [size=50pt]the end of a thing is better than the start...[/size]

All along. We are in a free world. Choices are always before us to make.

But it is said,: [size=40pt]THE END SHALL JUSTIFY THE MEANS.[/size]

even if God does not exist, i will still be glad for not living selfishly. Atleast, i would have left a legacy behind.

Bro, I advice you. Don't take decisions because you are free to do so, rather seek were ultimate wisdom lies...

Rethink... No one will like to engage in a battle he/she can not fight...

God knoweth: gracias...

Seen, sir.

1 Like

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by MrPRevailer(m): 10:18am On Oct 19, 2016
CeoMYN:

You always asking WHY? But you never agree to the endless answers that God's children give you.

It's not why. It's HOW should I escape Hell? That's what a wise/genuine person would ask.
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by Emusan(m): 10:59am On Oct 19, 2016
CeoMYN:

Attack my points.

And whose point did I attack before?

Explain that verse to me!

1 Like

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by GoodMuyis(m): 11:50am On Oct 19, 2016
CeoMYN:

WHY WHAT? And you are Christian for 15 years fruitless years, and you have not read in the bible. SHAME

If you know why government create prison, you would know why.

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 19, 2016
GoodMuyis:

WHY WHAT? And you are Christian for 15 years fruitless years, and you have not read in the bible. SHAME

Read why I asked why.
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2016
MrPRevailer:

You always asking WHY? But you never agree to the endless answers that God's children give you.

It's not why. It's HOW should I escape Hell? That's what a wise/genuine person would ask.
Nawa for you. My points are true but you are avoiding them.
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 19, 2016
Emusan:

And whose point did I attack before?

Explain that verse to me!
you attacked me instead of my points
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by MrPRevailer(m): 10:05pm On Oct 20, 2016
CeoMYN:

Nawa for you. My points are true but you are avoiding them.

If you say so. I insist on avoiding it. Because it has been asked 101 times on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by crunchyg: 11:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
CeoMYN:

1. >>DECEPTION<<

3. >>HELL<<
There is simply no God.

We all live to die!
Thanks for reading.

Please I don't need attacks from nairaland

christians.
Have you tried to ask yourself how you came into existence
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 21, 2016
GoodMuyis:

Are you comparing your god to humans?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by promise101: 11:47am On Oct 21, 2016
CeoMYN:

No matter how you try to cover this, it will keeping showing.

Please, how does praying for 10mins show that you are christian??

Please, tell me more!
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by onos1979(f): 12:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
CeoMYN:

U WERE NEVER IN FAITH,U JUST BELIEVED U WERE BECAUSE UR PARENT GAVE BIRTH TO U IN THE CHURCH.
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2016
promise101:

No matter how you try to cover this, it will keeping showing.

Please, how does praying for 10mins show that you are christian??

Please, tell me more!
When did I say that praying for 10mins made me a christian? It was just one of the things I did as a christian.
It will be good if you do the needful to the reasons I gave.
Thanks.
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2016
onos1979:
U WERE NEVER IN FAITH,U JUST BELIEVED U WERE BECAUSE UR PARENT GAVE BIRTH TO U IN THE CHURCH.
Please attack my points and not me.
Thanks.
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by promise101: 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
onos1979:
That's his problem!

One is not a believer because he was born into the church or because he has christian parents!!

They need to understand this!
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by GoodMuyis(m): 4:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
CeoMYN:

Are you comparing your god to humans?

As God not Created human in his nature?

Am more intelligent than all the unreasonable question you kiddies am bringing. I dont coerce you to comment on my Thread
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Left Christianity by Akeema14: 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2016
CeoMYN:

1. >>DECEPTION<<

3. >>HELL<<
There is simply no God.

We all live to die!
Thanks for reading.

Mighty God, forgive him becos he know not what he is doing. U don't believe God exist yet u believe Devil exist.... Just like some People believe there is evil spirit but did not believe there is holy Spirit..... Take the Air as an example. You can't see air but u can feel it... can u breath without air? ... Or do you want to tell me that no power is controlling the air?..The Earth hang upon Nothing. U want to tell me there is no supreme power holding it? .... How you and I were born. U think it is ordinary?....u want to tell me how rain is falling from the sky is ordinary?... There is raining season and dry season. It is ordinary to you?... How one single corn seed is planted and produce over 200 more corns is ordinary?... Think about how you sleep. U were like a dead person wen sleeping yet u are still alive becos there is a life breathing inside you and becos He is full of mercy and grace... You think you are the owner of the Life?.... Even a blind man who can't see the creation of the world know God exist not talk of u who can see it...Sorry to say this... Pls How are you different from a blind man.. The only different is that you are spiritually blind and he is physically blind..... This blind man will even be save by his faith and by God's grace but u who believe not will face judgement and eternal suffering...... Hell is not prepared for you and I... It is prepared for devil, d fallen angels, and people who disobey God...Jesus said, no one can see the kingdom of God except being born again"... "Jesus said, I am the way, the truth and the life, no one come to the Father except through me".... God love you... He is waiting for you to return to him.... My brother, pls do so quickly becos you don't know when his mercy and grace will abound... WOE! WEO! WOE! UNTO YOU IF YOU REPENT NOT ..... I pray God will give you spiritual understanding... Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Spiritual Warefare Prayers By Servant Vic" / Information: Evidence Of A Creator. / Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.