Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:13 PM

Customer Care Agent Urgently Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Customer Care Agent Urgently Needed (2659 Views)

Senior Customer Service Agent Urgently Needed At Maersk Line / Salary Of Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Customer Care Agent / Call Center Agent Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customer Care Agent Urgently Needed by paykobo: 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
Paykobo.com is an eCommerce platform with focus on b2b technology range of items. We also recently launched the data scratch card. A product that addresses one of the most pressing challenges of Nigerians. Nigerians constantly want cheaper data on MTN, Etisalat and Airtel Network. Learn more when you visit www.paykobo.com/partners.

We have urgent opening for the post of a customer care Agent.
Job description.
1. Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
2. Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
3. Handle and resolve customer complaints.
4. Provide pricing and delivery information.
5. Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries.
6. Direct requests and unresolved issues.
7. Keep records of customer’s interactions and transactions.
8. Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints and also record details of actions taken.
9. Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service.
10. Organize workflow to meet customer time frame.

Experience
0-2 years experience in customer care service with good background in technology

Qualification
OND

Qualified candidates should forward their CV with the above subject to: jobs@paykobo.com.
Re: Customer Care Agent Urgently Needed by prom84: 9:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
Re: Customer Care Agent Urgently Needed by kingstonfaith(f): 10:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
THE E-MAIL ADDRESS IS BOUNCING BACK.NOT GOING
Re: Customer Care Agent Urgently Needed by missyge(f): 10:11am On Oct 19, 2016
paykobo:
Paykobo.com is an eCommerce platform with focus on b2b technology range of items. We also recently launched the data scratch card. A product that addresses one of the most pressing challenges of Nigerians. Nigerians constantly want cheaper data on MTN, Etisalat and Airtel Network. Learn more when you visit www.paykobo.com/partners.

Job description.
1. Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
5. Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries.
8. Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints and also record details of actions taken.

Experience
0-2 years experience in customer care service with good background in technology

Qualification
OND

Qualified candidates should forward their CV with the above subject to: jobs@paykobo.com.
I have OND but i am yet to collect my result. Dough i have worked as a call center agent before. Can i apply?
Re: Customer Care Agent Urgently Needed by missyge(f): 10:12am On Oct 19, 2016
paykobo:

Job description.

Experience

Qualification
OND

I have OND but i am yet to collect my result. Though i have worked as a call center agent before. Can i apply?
Re: Customer Care Agent Urgently Needed by goshen26: 1:46pm On Oct 23, 2016
paykobo:

Job description.

Experience

Qualification
OND

I made order of 1gb airtel data on Monday, I had 150 in my wallet so I needed to pay #500 to make it 650, which is the amount for airtel 1gb, since Monday till now my account has not been credited till now, I have sent mails to hello@Paykobo too, till now no response.

Honestly I am not happy with kobo.

cc: paykobo

(1) (Reply)

Npower Niger State Kindly Join The Moving Train / 2018 Coca-cola Naija Coke Summership Programme – Apply Now / Ibom Air Recruiting Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.