Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,503 members, 7,781,531 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:22 PM

5 Problems Disciples Have. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Problems Disciples Have. (266 Views)

Why Did Jesus Washed The Feet Of His Disciples, Have Your Feet Been Washed? / Apostle Suleman: "Disciples Of Jesus Were Armed, Were His Bodyguards'' (Video) / Jesus Disciples Fellowship (JDF) members, post your fellowship venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Problems Disciples Have. by kobobay(m): 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2016
A STUDY OF THE CALL TO DISCIPLESHIP IN LUKE 19
“And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.”—Luke 9:23
Christian discipleship is a vital subject in the New Testament, and the book of Luke is a fine source of information about it. In chapter 9, the call to discipleship is given and explained in verses 23 and 24 (as it is also in Matthew 16:24–25 and Mark 8:34–35), but then, beginning in verse 37, several serious problems that true disciples of Jesus Christ have are discussed.

Read more here

http://www.ifbchurchesafrica.com/?p=626

(1) (Reply)

See How And Why The World Is On Fire. / "Tis Be Love, I Refuse Heaven" / The Glory Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.