Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Why Many May Not Vote For PMB Again After 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Many May Not Vote For PMB Again After 2023 (538 Views)

Anambra Election: "So I Will Not Vote Because" Banner Spotted In Onitsha / I May Not Vote PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019 – Governor Umahi / With Dollar, Fuel, Tomato, Electricity & Everything, Will You Vote PMB Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Many May Not Vote For PMB Again After 2023 by losak9111(m): 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
*Why many may not vote for PMB again after 2023*
1. He refused to operate an unconstitutional office of the First Lady
2. He refused to allow military sharing
3. He refused to allow Biafra go
4. He refused to allow Shi'ites Muslims have peace
5. He refused to allow judges continue with cash for justice
6. He Refuse to empower militants with contracts
7. Refused to sign and allow padded budget
8 .He Refused to allow subsidy to thrive
9. He refused continued payment of 40,000 ghost workers
10. He refused to abandon projects inherited
11. He refused to allow continuous stay of Chibok girls in dungeon
12. He refused to sponsor own party with public funds
13. He enacted no TSA no transactions
14. He enacted no BVN no salaries
15. He refused to shield Corruption in NASS
16. He refused to adopt sharing and looting in governance
17 . He refused to belong to nobody but belongs to everybody
18. He refuse to allow his wife talk any how and he refuse to allow the IMF to influence our economy and he refuse to allow the cabal operate
19. He refuses to allow the immediate pass government to go without probing
20. He refuses to allow his ministers travelling abroad unnecessarily
21. He refused to interfere in the crisis of national Assembly.
22. He refused to be politically bought over.
23. He refused to floor Nigeria with foreign parboiled rice.
24. He is not president choppingson.
25. He does not belong to flamboyant political cabals.
26. He said probe my daughters if found wanting.
27. He is insisting on diversificationof the economy.
28. He is too transparent and adheres to fiscal discipline
29. He is restoring Nigeria to it's original position in global power plays.
30. He is discovering oil and other commercial potent minerals in the northern Nigeria
31. He refused to release: Nnamdi Kanu, Zakzaky, Dasuki, Alex Badeh, Shehu Shema..........
What else did he refuse? Add a line..............

3 Likes

Re: Why Many May Not Vote For PMB Again After 2023 by TippyTop(m): 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2016
@OP
Repeat after me:
Zombie o Zombie
Zombie o Zombie
Zombie o Zombie
Zombie o Zombie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Many May Not Vote For PMB Again After 2023 by TeGaTeGa1(m): 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2016
Zombie no go move unless you tell am to move... @OP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Many May Not Vote For PMB Again After 2023 by Jokerman(m): 5:13pm On Oct 18, 2016
I pity d non-zombies in the north in 2019 because na dem blood dem go use do sacrifice. ...

No sane person will vote dat Malu of a President in 2019, except things begin to pick up...

Although I know religious bias will be preached in Mosques to sway voters...

Buhari may lose in 2019, if he kip fucking Tinubu with his political Love Machine...
Re: Why Many May Not Vote For PMB Again After 2023 by Ahmeduana(m): 5:37pm On Oct 18, 2016
THE REASONING OF A SENSELESS ZOMBIE! IT IS CONVENTIONAL TO REASON WITH BRAIN, BUT THIS ZOMBIE REASON WITH ANUS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Many May Not Vote For PMB Again After 2023 by losak9111(m): 5:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
Ahmeduana:
THE REASONING OF A SENSELESS ZOMBIE! IT IS CONVENTIONAL TO REASON WITH BRAIN, BUT THIS ZOMBIE REASON WITH ANUS.
I think u are d one of our waillers
Re: Why Many May Not Vote For PMB Again After 2023 by yarimo(m): 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
He refused to appoint me as Nigeria ambassador to NAIRALAND grin
Re: Why Many May Not Vote For PMB Again After 2023 by MARKone(m): 6:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
Funny man. Buhari will not even make it in 2019.

(1) (Reply)

Dasuki's Arms Scandal Is A Fiction / 29 Billion: Buhari Should Borrow If He Wants To -ex Cbn Governor[9ja.site] / Boko Haram: Jonathan Was Unserious - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.