Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Its A Sinzu"lized" For Saucekid - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Its A Sinzu"lized" For Saucekid (2670 Views)

Jesse Jags Album Didnt Move 100k Units, Saucekid Was A Flop! / Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! / Never Judge A Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its A Sinzu"lized" For Saucekid by tosinaded(m): 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2009
http://www.sinzu..com/

check it out and tell me wut you feel

Re: Its A Sinzu"lized" For Saucekid by DLetterC(m): 9:04pm On Oct 22, 2009
Blog not bad at all, check out www.whatsupnaija..com
Re: Its A Sinzu"lized" For Saucekid by ofokasibe: 8:54am On Oct 23, 2009
Hoodbilli is mad with the creativity can u imagine am listening to airplane mode on the site, mad ass blog ., sinzu up in this bitch . creativity and entertainment , nobody does it like him , joh joh joh.sauce da motherfcukin boss !

@tosin
what it do hommie.
Re: Its A Sinzu"lized" For Saucekid by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 23, 2009
bunch of jack shit,
Not interested
Re: Its A Sinzu"lized" For Saucekid by tosinaded(m): 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2009
bunch of jack shit,
Not interested

dem force you click am
still amazes me how stupid u still are!!!
Re: Its A Sinzu"lized" For Saucekid by skingo(m): 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2009
if na modenine. theyll shout, bg ups modey/lol
/
whosaw that badman video

that video be like high school project. that brother nids to quit.

m.i don bring 2 home. in 1 short year, mdenine been rapping for 15 years and yeh, nothing.

gheto p was right 3 years ago,

how u gon et mad when u callingme baby when i got ur moms on my blabla and she calling me baby, abi?
lol

ghetto p dey ome for ur father. smelling nigga.

sinzu is a movement. if u dont like it, u dont like urself/
sinzuissinzu
no time
Re: Its A Sinzu"lized" For Saucekid by bjmighty(m): 6:44am On Oct 24, 2009
skingo:

if na modenine. theyll shout, bg ups modey/lol
/
whosaw that badman video

that video be like high school project. that brother nids to quit.

m.i don bring 2 home. in 1 short year, mdenine been rapping for 15 years and yeh, nothing.

gheto p was right 3 years ago,

how u gon et mad when u callingme baby when i got your moms on my blabla and she calling me baby, abi?
lol

ghetto p dey ome for your father. smelling nigga.

sinzu is a movement. if u dont like it, u dont like urself/
sinzuissinzu
no time

You haven't lived at all, you need to get a life. So when mode9 and Swatroot were busy constructing today's hip hop for the M.I's and co, when Mode9 was the only Rapper in Naija that we all listen to where were you? I guess you and your fada where busy having good time in bed them, Bleep off sticky ass. I don't know who tha hell you are but i can feel it from thousand miles that you fucking smell like a dead rat. Get a life bitch and stop being like your father. ASSHOLE!!
Re: Its A Sinzu"lized" For Saucekid by ofokasibe: 9:22am On Oct 24, 2009
BEFORE MODENINE STARTED RAPPING , ELDEE AND TRYBESMEN HAVE BEEN RAPPING , BLACK MASQUERADERS HAVE BEEN RAPPING , SO THAT IS NOT A VALID POINT , THE POINT IS THAT MI AND SAUCEKID ARE THE CURRENT NUMBER ONE AND TWO. IN NIGERIA

GHETTO P DISSED MODENINE AND CALLED HIS NAME BOLDLY
I STILL DONT KNOW WHY MODE IS SCARED TO CALL GHETTO P BOLDLY ,IS HE SCARED OR WHAT ?
EVEN A KINDERGATEN NAIRALAND SAURON WOULD CALL OUT ANYBODYS NAME IN NIGERIA, WITHOUT FEAR .
HIPHOP IS NOT FOR THE WEAKHEARTED. grin
Re: Its A Sinzu"lized" For Saucekid by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 24, 2009
ofokasibe:

BEFORE MODENINE STARTED RAPPING , ELDEE AND TRYBESMEN HAVE BEEN RAPPING , BLACK MASQUERADERS HAVE BEEN RAPPING , SO THAT IS NOT A VALID POINT , THE POINT IS THAT MI AND SAUCEKID ARE THE CURRENT NUMBER ONE AND TWO. IN NIGERIA

GHETTO P DISSED MODENINE AND CALLED HIS NAME BOLDLY
I STILL DONT KNOW WHY MODE IS SCARED TO CALL GHETTO P BOLDLY ,IS HE SCARED OR WHAT ?
EVEN A KINDERGATEN NAIRALAND SAURON WOULD CALL OUT ANYBODYS NAME IN NIGERIA, WITHOUT FEAR .
HIPHOP IS NOT FOR THE WEAKHEARTED. grin

Dude,are u sure dats mode u talking about?
Do u know when mode dropped his first single?am sure sauce and ghetto p must be about 9yrs old then.
Re: Its A Sinzu"lized" For Saucekid by tosinaded(m): 6:44am On Oct 25, 2009
serious! 9yrs old and mode is still irrelivant
Re: Its A Sinzu"lized" For Saucekid by bjmighty(m): 12:43pm On Oct 25, 2009
sad shocked

@OFOKASIBE, The history of Hip-hop will never start or end without Mode9 being mentioned. Tyrbesmen and co which you mentioned were just rappers doing their naijas style of rap. When we talk about the real hip hop that MI, Sinzu, Ikechuku, Naeto c, Ghetto p and all of them, mode9 started it in naija and they are all reaping from the seed which mode9 planted many years ago. If mode9 hadn't stuck to keeping it real hiphop, all these new rappers won't have anything to sing other than ", yeeeppaaa ooooo, i wan go shit ooooo, i don piss oooooo, yegbele ooooo, Hey guys, lets put sentiment aside and be realistic, mode9 and the swatroot started the real hip hop in Nigeria.

Anybody second me on this??
Re: Its A Sinzu"lized" For Saucekid by bjmighty(m): 1:14pm On Oct 25, 2009
@OFOKASIBE, Brother, what name do you want him to mention again ooo or didn't you hear this on Swagaman ", whats up "kid" (Sauce kid) i know you spit titty but i talk shit, or didn't u hear this too "", How can i be mad, when you calling me "big baby" (Ghetto p's song title) when am on your mom's tit, tell the bitch call me babe, sweet black mother lover, Bleep you pay me, things are not gravy btw me and all ya, amma shock all ya, " Never in the history of naija beef hip hop has anyone taken jabs at the other's mother like mode9 grounded Ghetto bitch on Swaggaman, so do you call that weakness bro? Haba, NO NO, Mode9 is a WOUNDED LION and will never relax nor hesitate to crush any asshole that comes his way and even if he lean back for a little while then i think i should remind you that "The turning back of the lion does not mean that he has surrendered because even is tail is sharper than the tail of the Hyena" , Mode will probably not mention Ghetto bitch's name on any song because that guy is just a stupid fellow seeking cheap publicity for try beefing the best hip hop actor (Mode9) in naija and i don't think my nigga mode is ready to help him with his ending career, he probably would even crush his voice and he might be forced to return back to yankee where he is coming from. Mode9 is the King bro, lets filebe, ko wa be, komalo be be. Am happy for M.I but he should consider being original, he is truly becoming a true generic version of lil wayne (and Kanye) just like mode9 jabbed at him on Swagaman. Nigga lets forget it, am yet to see a rapper that can stand mode9 because hip hop won't be what everyone want to do now in naija if mode9 hadn't stuck to keeping it real. All these rappers should be paying homage to him like comedians do to alibaba. Mode9 made what is today called real hiphop in our naija today. Lets be realistic bro!
Re: Its A Sinzu"lized" For Saucekid by blinx(m): 2:04pm On Oct 25, 2009
Ha! It's on and this guys obviosly doesn't play safe. Mode n MI have been cool but now dat MI has made it big, Mode will soon get jealous. Mode depises success period. The worst dat can happen to Mode is if MI start rocking it with Rugged n Sauce, i swear Mode go get RED EYE.. Suaceki baba all the way abeg.
Re: Its A Sinzu"lized" For Saucekid by tosinaded(m): 2:28pm On Nov 03, 2009
guy i s craazy with em flows grin

Re: Its A Sinzu"lized" For Saucekid by bjmighty(m): 6:25pm On Nov 03, 2009
nice 1 sinzu
Re: Its A Sinzu"lized" For Saucekid by punchlinee: 7:22am On Nov 04, 2009
tosinaded@:

guy i s craazy with em flows grin

let him put it on a sick beat . good line
Re: Its A Sinzu"lized" For Saucekid by punchlinee: 7:24am On Nov 04, 2009
saucekid seems to be the only good competition for MI thats if sauce doesnt sleep on his lyrics
Re: Its A Sinzu"lized" For Saucekid by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 04, 2009
Dude is such a joke.
I heard him today on Rhythm 93.7 together wiv Killz But he wuz feelin kinda intimidated.
I just don't get it,
Hope he doesn't have an hangover of lyrics dis time.
Re: Its A Sinzu"lized" For Saucekid by otukasibe: 8:08pm On Nov 04, 2009
i heard him too on biggie show, i hope he sticks to real hiphop and not this na me be the fine boi girl songs
Re: Its A Sinzu"lized" For Saucekid by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 06, 2009
I'm on the site right now, it's okay, listening to some his tracks.
Re: Its A Sinzu"lized" For Saucekid by Rhymstein(m): 10:05am On Nov 08, 2009
@topic
I used to feel sauce men.omoge wa jo,gba si be.he's ok.my prob wit dis guy is some of his lyrics r bitten n some others mean nothin.u guys r kinda makin nairaland a place for celebratin ur fav rapper n rubbishn other rappers.u guys amaze me,sauce got no laurel not evn an hiphop world.was d talk dat he shld b nxt to mi,n mi has no new ish apart frm somebody wants to die.for me among these new cats iceprince is d truth.n i dont dig all those pop rappers r d best.by d way is sauce a studio gangsta or a real gangsta.cos all thos gangsta shit he spits,am sure he hasnt done any.
Re: Its A Sinzu"lized" For Saucekid by tosinaded(m): 11:08am On Nov 08, 2009
Rhymstein:

@topic
I used to feel sauce men.omoge wa jo,gba si be.he's ok.my prob wit dis guy is some of his lyrics r bitten n some others mean nothin.u guys r kinda makin nairaland a place for celebratin your fav rapper n rubbishn other rappers.u guys amaze me,sauce got no laurel not evn an hiphop world.was d talk dat he shld b nxt to mi,n mi has no new ish apart frm somebody wants to die.for me among these new cats iceprince is d truth.n i dont dig all those pop rappers r d best.by d way is sauce a studio gangsta or a real gangsta.cos all thos gangsta shit he spits,am sure he hasnt done any.

lmao grin

u guys r kinda makin nairaland a place for celebratin your fav rapper n rubbishn other rappers

that defines ur post man! u said it urself
Re: Its A Sinzu"lized" For Saucekid by badman(m): 4:31pm On Jun 03, 2010
^^^^Battling for 4th? shocked

is there a price for the winner
Re: Its A Sinzu"lized" For Saucekid by Mobinga: 7:43pm On Jun 03, 2010
THAT one na competition
ALBUM vs MIXTAPE

Who go win?? cool cool
Re: Its A Sinzu"lized" For Saucekid by Mobinga: 3:24am On Jun 05, 2010
i don die

Re: Its A Sinzu"lized" For Saucekid by dipo2much(m): 8:39pm On Jun 05, 2010
Its simply unfair. Comparing Mode9 with Sauce Kid? Mhen,i like sauce but its slander to compare him with Mode9. Its like comparing Alex Ferguson with Roy Keane. Mode 9 kills Sauce.
Re: Its A Sinzu"lized" For Saucekid by hatch: 5:45am On Jun 06, 2010
Even Sauce himself knows that Mode is a diety or a god when it comes to the rap game.
Re: Its A Sinzu"lized" For Saucekid by bjmighty(m): 5:35pm On Jun 06, 2010
ALBUMS AND MIXTAPES vs 1 Mixtape!! The Organizers of the competition need their head checked!! Nonsense!!!
Re: Its A Sinzu"lized" For Saucekid by tosinaded(m): 9:50am On Jun 07, 2010
how many albums did biggy av b4 he died?
Re: Its A Sinzu"lized" For Saucekid by rapjunkie(m): 10:00am On Jun 07, 2010
tosinaded@:

how many albums did biggy av b4 he died?

2. . . . . .and your point is?
Re: Its A Sinzu"lized" For Saucekid by tosinaded(m): 10:07am On Jun 07, 2010
20 albums and 20 mixtapes . . .dnt make u the best!

(1) (2) (Reply)

But Why Did YUNG6IX Mention Tonto Dike And Poko In FIRST CLASS Song? / Instrumental - 2face Idibia - African Queen (beat By REAL MONEY) / Kanye West 808's And Heartbreak Is Wack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.