Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,753 members, 7,806,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Sorrow Poems - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Sorrow Poems (548 Views)

Short poems on love lost and love found / Read Romeo Origun's Winning Poems / Sorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sorrow Poems by Davixxy(m): 7:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
(On my sick bed- Deyvid)

My head went all blank Like the Medusa have friezed the thoughts in my Medular All I could do is lean my head on my mom's shoulder Her tears made me weaker But her faith made me stronger Funny how she is the mother same time the father I couldn't resist tears from my eyes even in the sight of my little sister I thought my life was all over I felt reckless in the theatre
I saw angels and demons weeping to the sound of my cry I was in pains but I got to try The surgeon said rest your head Or you will have a terrible headache cause of this Amnesia
This was another hell on earth I wished God could hold my breathe But because I know he liveth, I couldn't wish myself death
Tears, pains and sorrows were my only companion ions My body system is filled with drugs For days this nurse have been injecting me And I feel there is no virgin place on my body All my system filled with stocked pills Blood drip Water drip The bed trip Now am getting better Who is gon take care of this bills? Mom, mom and mom, this drills me the more But tell them, I will be fine Tell them to worry no more Tell them I will survive Tell them am alive
Pray for me till this is over

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

In The Land Of Cattle Colonies / The Fables Of 'goodluck' / Just So You Could Be Brought Forth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.