Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Must Read!!! 7 Top Reasons Why Your Smartphone Battery Now Drain Fast - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Must Read!!! 7 Top Reasons Why Your Smartphone Battery Now Drain Fast (918 Views)

Infinix Note 7: Top 5 Features/Issues / My Phone Battery Now Drains Too Quickly / 5 Apps That Drain Your Smartphone Battery The Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read!!! 7 Top Reasons Why Your Smartphone Battery Now Drain Fast by dollarprincess(f): 7:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
Have your smartphone drained your battery so badly?If so here are the top 7 reasons.

1. Operating Your Phone While Charging:

This is one of the top reason why your battery don't last any longer some of this reasons are playing game,music, surfing the internet,high increase screen light while charging your cell phone this reasons reduces the cell strength of your phone battery.

2. Using Fake Power pack or killer USB Cord

There are thousands of fake power banks circulated in the local market. This detrimental to anyone who purchase it. Not only fake power bank destroys your smartphone battery cell strength , it will also leave you with slow charging problem or your phone not charging at all.

Here are few guides on How To Know a Fake Power Banks

Often Chinese in nature.
They comes in adulterated name brand like BMW, HP , Infinix, which is not directly endorsed by these companies.
Their power capabilities is highly overhyped.
Usually very cheap.

3.Removing Your Battery Too Often

You might not really notice this
But you may confirm this in a dark room or at night.
Each time you remove your smartphone battery, there is a little spark that emanate from the battery terminals this reduces the cellphone battery strength. Imagine removing your Battery like ten times a day? You wouldn't dare that again right?

4.Using a Desktop/Universal Charger

Desktop chargers are made to be used in case of emergency or when battery is extremely dead, its not directly endorsed by the phone manufacturer and its off specification of your phone brand. It may come with high voltage or low voltage because most of them lack a good voltage regulator.

5. Charging Your Phone on a High Voltage or low Voltage Power Source

Charging Your Phone with a high or under voltage power frequency is very bad for your battery health,
Its not advisable to use power generating set to charge Your battery. As steady electric frequency is not guaranteed.
6.High surrounding temperatures

Using phone in heated area some times people charge there smartphone in a hard hazard area or in an environment that is not conducive such as under an umbrella or in the market places where sun can reach the phone such is not deducible

7. Too much running apps at the background

wow in this aspects people like me will always have multi task work in my phone either downloading at the same time watching movies. this really kills the cell battery there by giving the phone much work to handle.
Read Also: Do Your phone Get Hot?Solution To It
http://www.getontopc.com/2016/10/must-read-7-top-reasons-why-your.html
Re: Must Read!!! 7 Top Reasons Why Your Smartphone Battery Now Drain Fast by LabiaDestroyerr(m): 7:12pm On Oct 18, 2016
Nice Tips but I think it also depends on the manufacturer of the battery in terms of quality. A 1800mah gionee battery would fare more better than a crappy 2100mah itel battery. Devices like itel, injoo, Malata, some brand of techno often comes with epileptic and useless under developed Li-ion cells that no matter the amount of measures take to get a healthy battery life, they just falter specially itel devices with their dumb and uninteresting user interface.
Re: Must Read!!! 7 Top Reasons Why Your Smartphone Battery Now Drain Fast by dollarprincess(f): 7:17pm On Oct 18, 2016
LabiaDestroyerr:
Nice Tips
Thanks
Re: Must Read!!! 7 Top Reasons Why Your Smartphone Battery Now Drain Fast by LabiaDestroyerr(m): 7:24pm On Oct 18, 2016
dollarprincess:
Thanks
welcome
Re: Must Read!!! 7 Top Reasons Why Your Smartphone Battery Now Drain Fast by Behankey(m): 7:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
Nice
Re: Must Read!!! 7 Top Reasons Why Your Smartphone Battery Now Drain Fast by kokertalented: 8:31pm On Oct 18, 2016
lalasticlala come and land us home
Re: Must Read!!! 7 Top Reasons Why Your Smartphone Battery Now Drain Fast by dollarprincess(f): 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
LabiaDestroyerr:
Nice Tips but I think it also depends on the manufacturer of the battery in terms of quality. A 1800mah gionee battery would fare more better than a crappy 2100mah itel battery. Devices like itel, injoo, Malata, some brand of techno often comes with epileptic and useless under developed Li-ion cells that no matter the amount of measures take to get a healthy battery life, they just falter specially itel devices with their dumb and uninteresting user interface.
you right me I have not used gionee to see how strong there battery is but I have being hearing testimonies about them
Thats great
Re: Must Read!!! 7 Top Reasons Why Your Smartphone Battery Now Drain Fast by lanre211(m): 7:50am On Oct 19, 2016
LabiaDestroyerr:

go and use f103 pro, and you will hate gionee battery.....
Re: Must Read!!! 7 Top Reasons Why Your Smartphone Battery Now Drain Fast by dollarprincess(f): 8:55am On Oct 19, 2016
lanre211:

go and use f103 pro, and you will hate gionee battery.....
please whats the phone vendor
Re: Must Read!!! 7 Top Reasons Why Your Smartphone Battery Now Drain Fast by lanre211(m): 10:44am On Oct 19, 2016
dollarprincess:
please whats the phone vendor
gionee f103 pro
Re: Must Read!!! 7 Top Reasons Why Your Smartphone Battery Now Drain Fast by dollarprincess(f): 11:37am On Oct 19, 2016
lanre211:

gionee f103 pro
hmmm...thats bad

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Infinix Zero 4 & Zero 4 Plus In Nigeria | Specs & Prices / Best Android Applock And Antivirus App / My Photos And Videos Wont Show Up In Gallery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.