Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

This Is What It Takes To Be Stinkingly Rich - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What It Takes To Be Stinkingly Rich (1177 Views)

"Mercy, Leave My Boyfriend Alone" Lady Takes To Twitter To Expose Nasty Chats / Guys With Big Dick Think That's All It Takes To Have Good Sex_ Lady Argues On / What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What It Takes To Be Stinkingly Rich by Newbeginnings(m): 7:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
Everyone wants to be it.. even those that don't want to be stinking rich still want to get a taste of it..

So what does it take to be rich?

First we will start with what it takes to be poor which is

Ignorance : Which may be academically or cognitive

Laziness : You already understand this

Perception : this means way of thinking, if you have been reading my other articles on Actives and Passives, you will understand this quite well.

So what does it take to be rich?

Knowledge
:

Knowledge of how the world works i.e. getting an education (although many people don't go to school to learn how the world works, rather to get a valuable piece of paper with writing) and also cognitive knowledge

Strength :

For those who are unable to lift a leg to exercise, or those who consider themselves soft, you have to get ready to improve the way you live, get energy both physically and mentally (all this you can get by following newsphases directives)..

Perception :

You can't expect to be so rich if you are coming to fit with the crowd, and also you can't expect such if you say you are different from the crowd and still react to situations and accept situations the way the crowd does.

perception is how you think, and what we think is what we act.

Lets put this together, Rich people have knowledge of how the world works and how the market works, so they are always one step ahead of the crowd, (for example the saying that goes thus "In the village of the blind the man with one eye is made king... because he is one step ahead of them all)....

They (Rich people) are strong physically and mentally which keeps them going (the mental strength helps them reduce and eliminate doubt, stress and confusion. Their perception is practically different, rather than feeding, using and living, they are planting, creating and existing.

Very simple, remember I didn't say you have to pass your exams or read the whole pages of your textbooks... Bill Gates had a friend in school who always passed his exams, while he only passed a few.. Today Bills Gates is CEO at Microsoft and his friend is an engineer at Microsoft..

So if you are ready to get rich beyond your imaginations... you can simply follow me or subscribe by email to newsphases.com

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

1 Like

Re: This Is What It Takes To Be Stinkingly Rich by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
childish crap! undecided #blissful ignorance
Re: This Is What It Takes To Be Stinkingly Rich by finalboss1(m): 7:28pm On Oct 18, 2016
bbmpin:
childish crap! undecided #blissful ignorance

useless comment
Re: This Is What It Takes To Be Stinkingly Rich by Newbeginnings(m): 7:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
finalboss1:

useless comment

If you learnt and you loved and you also love to read and see more... Just follow me... or subscribe to newsphaes.com by email .... I would love to also learn from you
Re: This Is What It Takes To Be Stinkingly Rich by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 18, 2016
finalboss1:

useless comment
whats "useless" about my comment(opinion) undecided

Is your brain faulty? #sanctimonious joke

3 Likes

Re: This Is What It Takes To Be Stinkingly Rich by Newbeginnings(m): 7:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
finalboss1 it will be in your best interest to let bbmpin slip by.... as you have a more resourceful chance reading what is up there
Re: This Is What It Takes To Be Stinkingly Rich by finalboss1(m): 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
Newbeginnings:

If you learnt and you loved and you also love to read and see more... Just follow me... or subscribe to newsphaes.com by email .... I would love to also learn from you

me ?
Re: This Is What It Takes To Be Stinkingly Rich by finalboss1(m): 7:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
bbmpin:

whats "useless" about my comment(opinion) undecided

Is your brain faulty? #sanctimonious joke

your cranuim must be deflated,bemused child.

.. it ll not take me 5 minute... i 'd disseminate tutorial inside that your substantial skull

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What It Takes To Be Stinkingly Rich by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 18, 2016
finalboss1:

[s] your cranuim must be deflated,bemused child.

.. it ll not take me 5 minute... i 'd disseminate tutorial inside that your substantial skull [/s]
what now undecided

i am sorry but i don't speak poo sad You neanderthal

you are not worth the effort! i wont waste time on a failed clown like you!

You are an outrageously incompetent barbarian and a vapid mucous-eating blight upon society #witless joke

Dont bother typing more poo i wont reply!

4 Likes

Re: This Is What It Takes To Be Stinkingly Rich by finalboss1(m): 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2016
bbmpin:

what now undecided

i am sorry but i don't speak poo sad You neanderthal

you are not worth the effort! i wont waste time on a failed clown like you!

You are an outrageously incompetent barbarian and a vapid mucous-eating blight upon society #witless joke

Dont bother typing more poo i wont reply!

do i care if you wont reply or not, am just pained you keep keep repeating lines like a tyke, replying the nonsense you typed is not advisable , but never tired OF MAKING your disadvantageous life more miserable,unbounded demented dullant, imp breed debunked by an imp

angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: This Is What It Takes To Be Stinkingly Rich by QuietHammer(m): 9:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
The stupidity of this popular moron_ knows no bounds
Re: This Is What It Takes To Be Stinkingly Rich by Dandsome: 9:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
Interesting topic. Useless content/thread
Re: This Is What It Takes To Be Stinkingly Rich by twentyk(m): 11:32am On Oct 20, 2016
see as una just derail a wonderful thread... this bbm guy let's meet somewhere so i could beat the hell outta ya....haha

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Keep Coming To Family Compound / I Thought He Was Different !!!!!! / Chimoa And The Cab Driver Pt 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.