Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Nigerian Navy Recruitment Batch 25: Names Of Successful Candidates Released - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Batch 25: Names Of Successful Candidates Released (24459 Views)

Rules And Regulations That Govern The New N-power Recruitment (batch C) Released / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018, Imam, Others To Be Recruited / N-power II Recruitment Batch List Of Shortlisted Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Batch 25: Names Of Successful Candidates Released by mysyto(m): 5:04am On Oct 19, 2016
WASMOG:
tho this is my first experience

CONGRATULATION TO YOU ALL.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Batch 25: Names Of Successful Candidates Released by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 19, 2016
Happy for u guys. What i dnt get is, y is it so hard to serve ur country in dis part of d world? I mean ppl shld b given d chance to serve der nation buh d way it is, its like a job opportunity. Prolly due to d level of unemployment orbis it dt we cant accomodate a large army? Well ama always be a soldier too cos d street is military
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Batch 25: Names Of Successful Candidates Released by kenny1313(m): 8:24am On Oct 19, 2016
I so much believe in this govt, Nigerians I mean patriotic Nigerians will beg Buhari to contest 2019. over to you wailers.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Batch 25: Names Of Successful Candidates Released by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 19, 2016
WASMOG:
i think we are getting there in this country, the way and the manners the screening was conducted is strictly based on merit, oh my God i just love navy they are very accommodating friendly and some times harsh we had a lot of fun during the screening.

even the chief of navy order them to share 5000 each for transport fair back to our various destination may almighty

GOD BLESS THE CHIEF OF NAVY

GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT

GOD BLESS FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

NIGERIA NAVVVYYYY ONWARD TOGETHER

pls when will next year registration start, and how can I register. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Batch 25: Names Of Successful Candidates Released by Bright50135(m): 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
How many recruit per state was taken
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Batch 25: Names Of Successful Candidates Released by talk2rotman(m): 9:40pm On Oct 19, 2016
pls when was the form obtained and when did they do the test cus I was hoping the form is yet to be out....moreover is it for bsc holders or the o level holders.....thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Batch 25: Names Of Successful Candidates Released by wisz1(m): 9:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tolumiii:
congratulations to the successful ones.
yeah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Just Called For Aptitude Test. / Nampak Nigeria Limited Latest Recruitment 2017 – 4 Vacant Positions / EFCC Recruitment: Important Announcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.