Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) (70444 Views)

Aisha Buhari Vs Model: Who Wore The Cape Dress Better? / Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) / Ex-head Of State, Others Named In N1.09b Oil Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
dayowunmi:
What is wrong with people? Almost everything she wears is being profiled? Are these people for real? The wife of a president is not exactly poor. She doesn't have to steal to afford these things. I hope you won't eventually start to probe her underwear and her headgear or hijab too.
Why did her husband closed mama peace bank account?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by locoster(m): 8:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
Walahi! Aisha go give some people HBP b4 2019
Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by Pecca: 8:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
...and all that she is good for-as far as bubu is kwancined is:...

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by santos123(m): 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
i jus dey wonda wetin d old woman like her dey use dat costly cloth to do

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by bimbo2k10: 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2016
My lovely amiable first lady..... Aisha 'other room' Buhari every monitoring spirit, monitoring ur Waldrop shld catch fire and die IJN....
Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by Nusaf: 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2016
lafuria1:
Wailers will be so confused, how do they yab their new found member, lol
Ah dey tell u. grin
Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by benjibabs(m): 8:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
harosho07:
Monitoring spirits

ROFLOL!!!!
Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by dam007(m): 8:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
abbey621:
Do you expect her to be wearing rags? 1.2 Million Naira is chump change inside the political world!
I imagine her wardrobe loaded with 100 more of the same worth and then something similar for ther shoes and then the same story o even double goes for her jewelleries too... then do the maths #iPityNigeria

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by greatermax77(m): 8:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
You just said my mind. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by Progressive01(m): 8:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
Wailers are confused how to wail over this since she's their latest hero. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by Nusaf: 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
QuietHammer:
Flatties_ , come defend your new mistress
For where, they are still confused. grin
Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
hungryboy:
This Apc people dey funny me oh,
Mama Peace own na loot, her own na gift?
I just dey shake my head for una Mata

Hungryboy what you need is food jare
we all know your mama peace thief our money so what's your point?
Until Mrs Buhari is charge of looting we must believe everything she own is legally acquired and owned by her.

Take your hungry self out of here
Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by abbey621(m): 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
dam007:
I imagine her wardrobe loaded with 100 more of the same worth and then something similar for ther shoes and then the same story o even double goes for her jewelleries too... then do the maths #iPityNigeria

These people had money before they got to Aso Rock, forget all that crap about Buhari being a pauper. Northerners are fond of hustling while they are worth Billions.
Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by amanze15(m): 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
hahahahha wailers common First ladies are expected to dress well, but the job doesn't come with a clothing allowance or a salary she pays for it, the first lady's clothes may be given as a gift by a designer and accepted on behalf of the NIgerian government....
Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by Richard2010(m): 8:31pm On Oct 18, 2016
What about this?

Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by ebenholer(m): 8:31pm On Oct 18, 2016
Not all gifts can be received, and madam Aisha to have received such gifts is a sign that she is not a genuine Muslim, and genuine one will always be satisfied with such influential life but a modest one. Why on earth will the wife of president be using such an exotic thing and efcc will be running after someone with 200 thousand Naira in his account. This is absurdity at highest order.

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by lordkhalifa(m): 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
clown

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by Abuloma80(f): 8:37pm On Oct 18, 2016
Chei, chei. This woman sabi court trouble! The BBC controversy never finish and she here again travelling out, putting on trousers. Very soon we will hear the final out come. Not praying though.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
hungryboy:

My brother, don't let us allow sentiment to becloud our judgment, how can you compare 3,000 usd (dress) with usd30m bank account. They are obviously not the same
Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by dam007(m): 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
abbey621:

These people had money before they got to Aso Rock, forget all that crap about Buhari being a pauper. Northerners are fond of hustling while they are worth Billions.
I know, I served in the north myself... but what I'm saying is, her position is one with so much attention and as such, it's only smart to avoid giving talking points to fault finders... you don't flaunt luxuries anyhow just because... not even when people are looking to say one thing or the other...
Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by ElPhenomenal(m): 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
She for dey wear okirika

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by rusher14: 8:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by abbey621(m): 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2016
dam007:
I know, I served in the north myself... but what I'm saying is, her position is one with so much attention and as such, it's only smart to avoid giving talking points to fault finders... you don't flaunt luxuries anyhow just because... not even when people are looking to say one thing or the other...

I completely agree, this is why the President is trying so hard to control her excesses but the general is old and this woman can't be tamed grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by coolxpat(m): 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
hungryboy:
be like say u neva chop grin
Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by enoqueen: 8:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
This is so unlike Aisha Buhari.

Y did she dress like this, no head cover just cap Na waoh!!

How did she get here.
Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
Is there any salary for the office of the wife of the President ? If not, where does she get the funds to buy multimillion dresses, wristwatches and shoes.

Oh, its all gifts.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by shaddoww: 8:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
francisbiz:

Are you referring to EFCC, DSS, SAHARAH-REPORT, PUNCH, BBC & LAI MO?
No, am talking those who have no job, no hope of getting one soon, n no real benefits from government as a citizen but instead of demanding good governance from those they voted into power, dey prefer to monitor those who don't hold a public office.
Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 8:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
denkyw:

I wonder o, the thing tire me
E tire me sef tooo
Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by shobenward: 8:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
Sometimes people forget this woman was the first to establish a beauty salon in the entire north so definitely she is a trendsetter and besides those that go to beauty salon know how much they pay .for someone to know be telling a beautician how to dress haba....abeg this woman is accomplished pls give her space
Re: Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
enoqueen:
This is so unlike Aisha Buhari.

Y did she dress like this, no head cover just cap Na waoh!!

How did she get here.
Fru the other room

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Meet Yemi Kale: The Man Governors And Ministers Fear More Than Magu Of EFCC / Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.