Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

My Jiji Experience Today. Beware Where You Go To Meet People You Meet Online - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Jiji Experience Today. Beware Where You Go To Meet People You Meet Online (1898 Views)

Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered / 15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis. / 8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Jiji Experience Today. Beware Where You Go To Meet People You Meet Online by ALAYORMII: 7:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
I was just searching thru the phone section on JiJi looking for a phone when I saw an ad about camon c8 and I called the seller to ask him where he's based, he told Mii he has a shop at Badagry and I stay in Mile12

I told him I will come to Badagry the next day to come buy the phone and he said no problem.

The next morning (today) I called him to send Mii his address and he said ok and after waiting and not getting any message from him, I called him again and he said he's sent the address and he said I should just come to Badagry round about and call him once am there

I left home and I called him that am on my way and he said no problem that he is in his shop that once I get to Badagry round about I should just call him.

When I got to Agbara, I called him and he still told Mii he's waiting for Mii

On getting to Badagry round about, I called him and he asked Mii where I was and what I was putting on and I told him.

I waited for 10minutes and no sign of him and I tried calling him but his number wasn't going again and I suspected he's blocked my number and I had to recharge my other line and called him and it rang but he didn't pick

I went on JiJi again and saw a similar advert but posted by another person with a similar number and I decided to call the number and the person picked and I said I saw his ad on JiJi and asked him where he's based and to my surprise he said Badagry and I told him I am presently in Badagry that he should tell Mii where he is and he told Mii the same place the other guy told Mii and asked what I was putting on and that was it, he too blocked my number.

I called the first guy with my other line and this time he picked and I told him he blocked my number and he said no he didn't and hung up the call and since then he's blocked my second line too

Here are the numbers

Guys beware

My thought about what happened

They are likely to be ritualists and more likely to be scammers

It just pained Mii that I spent over a thousand Naira to and from my house

Lalasticlala, please let people read my story so they can learn and be extra vigilant and security conscious
Re: My Jiji Experience Today. Beware Where You Go To Meet People You Meet Online by psucc(m): 7:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
My brother online is dangerous o!. From dating to Comnerce, there's no safety.
Re: My Jiji Experience Today. Beware Where You Go To Meet People You Meet Online by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2016
ALAYORMII:
I was just searching thru the phone section on JiJi looking for a phone when I saw an ad about camon c8 and I called the seller to ask him where he's based, he told Mii he has a shop at Badagry and I stay in Mile12

I told him I will come to Badagry the next day to come buy the phone and he said no problem.

The next morning (today) I called him to send Mii his address and he said ok and after waiting and not getting any message from him, I called him again and he said he's sent the address and he said I should just come to Badagry round about and call him once am there

I left home and I called him that am on my way and he said no problem that he is in his shop that once I get to Badagry round about I should just call him.

When I got to Agbara, I called him and he still told Mii he's waiting for Mii

On getting to Badagry round about, I called him and he asked Mii where I was and what I was putting on and I told him.

I waited for 10minutes and no sign of him and I tried calling him but his number wasn't going again and I suspected he's blocked my number and I had to recharge my other line and called him and it rang but he didn't pick

I went on JiJi again and saw a similar advert but posted by another person with a similar number and I decided to call the number and the person picked and I said I saw his ad on JiJi and asked him where he's based and to my surprise he said Badagry and I told him I am presently in Badagry that he should tell Mii where he is and he told Mii the same place the other guy told Mii and asked what I was putting on and that was it, he too blocked my number.

I called the first guy with my other line and this time he picked and I told him he blocked my number and he said no he didn't and hung up the call and since then he's blocked my second line too

Here are the numbers

Guys beware

My thought about what happened

They are likely to be ritualists and more likely to be scammers

It just pained Mii that I spent over a thousand Naira to and from my house

Lalasticlala, please let people read my story so they can learn and be extra vigilant and security conscious
Meanwhile me i want to sell ma Camon C8 If your interested. I reside @ Ikeja..Am not a Scammer....Quote me if your interested.
Re: My Jiji Experience Today. Beware Where You Go To Meet People You Meet Online by Nightie(f): 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2016
Justdulla:

Meanwhile me i want to sell ma Camon C8 If your interested. I reside @ Ikeja..Am not a Scammer....Quote me if your interested.

Itz a lie, u're a scammer. grin

Dnt mind me. Hw much do u wanna sell it?
Re: My Jiji Experience Today. Beware Where You Go To Meet People You Meet Online by kokertalented: 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
we dont learn if we never pass through experience

1 Like

Re: My Jiji Experience Today. Beware Where You Go To Meet People You Meet Online by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
Nightie:

Itz a lie, u're a scammer. grin

Dnt mind me. Hw much do u wanna sell it?

Nightie I will have dash you for free,you know your a fine Girl. But in this Buhari Government,Men no get joy. Meanwhile its Going for 25k.. I bought it January from a Tecno Store...
Re: My Jiji Experience Today. Beware Where You Go To Meet People You Meet Online by fav444(f): 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
So people still visit jiji website.
Re: My Jiji Experience Today. Beware Where You Go To Meet People You Meet Online by ring7(m): 9:10pm On Oct 18, 2016
Ejiji,go fine brothers ,slot etc why jiji to s,
Re: My Jiji Experience Today. Beware Where You Go To Meet People You Meet Online by AggroBug: 1:09pm On Oct 20, 2016
ring7:

I buy goods for their business to Jiji. It turns out cheap, and I still have never cheated! smiley
Re: My Jiji Experience Today. Beware Where You Go To Meet People You Meet Online by AggroBug: 1:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
fav444:
So people still visit jiji website.

Of course! This is a Nigerian website! And there do not cheat!
Re: My Jiji Experience Today. Beware Where You Go To Meet People You Meet Online by BiggSmoke: 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2016
ring7:

Are you sure that there is it so much?
Re: My Jiji Experience Today. Beware Where You Go To Meet People You Meet Online by ring7(m): 10:18am On Oct 21, 2016
AggroBug:

I buy goods for their business to Jiji. It turns out cheap, and I still have never cheated! smiley
you own perceptive
Re: My Jiji Experience Today. Beware Where You Go To Meet People You Meet Online by ring7(m): 10:19am On Oct 21, 2016
AggroBug:

Of course! This is a Nigerian website! And there do not cheat!

Cheat ? I never say so but ,the Op ordeal says it all.

(1) (Reply)

Religion / Operation Crocodile Smile: Nigerian Army Begins Exercise In Lagos (photos) / Global Accelerex Unveils Nigeria’s First Smart POS Terminal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.