Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,516 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:01 PM

The Abortion - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Abortion (4689 Views)

Threatened Abortion / Serenity (A Story On Abortion) / Serenity (A Story On Abortion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Abortion by Shakyroh320(f): 9:25am On Dec 12, 2016
Just came across this mind blowing piece.keep it cuming dear,bcus i know the story is just starting.
Re: The Abortion by cherpret: 10:42am On Dec 12, 2016
Shakyroh320:
Just came across this mind blowing piece.keep it cuming dear,bcus i know the story is just starting.

Tnx for reading babe
Re: The Abortion by cherpret: 11:12am On Dec 12, 2016
Date : unknown

After I went for the pregnancy test which cam ou t negative, I knew I had to b careful in my dealings.

Lecture went out as usual as I paid no mind to guys at all. I just kept praying to God that I see my period. You see, I'm a very paranoid person, I didn't believe the test and I wouldn't till I saw my monthly flow.

Every night, I had nightmares about my child, it was like she was trying to punish m for aborting her. You notice I keep using "she" well that's because I just felt th baby was a girl.

Leslie tried her best for me and she kept being the sister I never had. She even started dating this guy who worked in The ministry of works. And she was truly happy. Just as I was happy for her.

Jay kept calling and keeping tab on me, g was a true friend.

Date: 1st October

I was running late for lectures this morning as I had statistics Class by 8am and it was already 7:45am And attendance was very important.

Clad in a white aphrodite,and Black chiffon shirt on black shoes, I looked kinda hot, though I wasn't wearing makeup.

I flagged down a cab an told him my direction, with strict instructions to him to drive as fast as possible.

I got to the hall by 8:02 am just as the lecturer was entering the class, I followed him quickly and said a short prayer of thanks.

Two hours later, the class was over and I had another in an hour so I decided to go to the cafeteria to get what to eat as I couldn't eat at home before coming out.

As I got to t cafeteria, I noticed eyes on me by I didn't take it as anything. Till I heard someone say

"Sister, you're stained"

And I died immediately.

What kind of embarrassment is this now.......

EPILOGUE

I'd finally seen my period so finally I was assured the process worked. Deep down. I was still disappointed in myself for getting pregnant or of wedlock but the deed was already done, and I had to carry on with my life.

During th process, I almost lost my life due to excessive bleeding and pain but I give all glory to God who is the author and finisher.

I'm a grown woman now with kids but the funny thing is I got pregnant on the same date being the 21st September. I give glory again to God for everything.

To the young girls out there, I was lucky doesn't mean it might work out the same way for you.

To those who have had an abortion, don't kill yourself with worry, the Lord is your strength. For he has a purpose for everything.

To those who their loved ones died from the process, may their souls rest in peace.

To Shakyroh320 I'm sorry this is the last part of the story. I'm sorry it didn't go the way you wanted it but just like I stated in the beginning of the story, it's just a phase in the life of the writer which was shared to make people who have gone through the process stronger and to make others wiser.

To my readers, Zheemub Missmossy DonaTee nimat158 an others who are anonymous, thanks for reading.

I'm also sorry the end is scattered.

4 Likes

Re: The Abortion by saraphina(f): 11:38am On Dec 12, 2016
so touching..
Re: The Abortion by Zheemub(f): 12:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
cherpret:
Starrylady Zheemub nimat158

Thanks for the update.
It's truly a dark phase. May God continue to guide us aright in our decision and forgive us our 'sins'. Ameen
Re: The Abortion by Shakyroh320(f): 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2016
Tankx dear for d recognition,may God always be wit us all
Re: The Abortion by cherpret: 6:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
saraphina:
so touching..

Tanks for reading
Re: The Abortion by cherpret: 6:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
Shakyroh320:
Tankx dear for d recognition,may God always be wit us all

Amen, thanks for reading
Re: The Abortion by cherpret: 6:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
Zheemub:

Thanks for the update.
It's truly a dark phase. May God continue to guide us aright in our decision and forgive us our 'sins'. Ameen

Amen, we truly do need him
Re: The Abortion by Davidabutu(m): 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2016
Touching bt it didnt end as i expected.......so i guess am nt d writer so i shudnt xpect hw it wil end....kudos
Re: The Abortion by Missmossy(f): 2:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
Awww i appreciate you cherpret kiss a lot to learn in this piece. More wisdom and inspiration to you dear.
Re: The Abortion by kingphilip(m): 3:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
This is a really nice piece imbedded with lots of lessons to learn and vices to avoid...

I think a larger audience needs this..

Dominique, Lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: The Abortion by tosyne2much(m): 4:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
Keep it coming bro.. Nice one
Re: The Abortion by cherpret: 8:29am On Dec 14, 2016
Missmossy
:
Awww i appreciate you cherpret kiss a lot to learn in this piece. More wisdom and inspiration to you dear.

tnx Missmossy
Re: The Abortion by rachealfst(f): 6:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
I just stumble on this. Thanks for sharing this educative piece cherpret. This is one topic many ladies shy away from and it happens on a daily basis. Grace differs, just like the writer said. if a friend do it and get away with it, you might not be lucky. So let's be careful of the choices we make. Ladies! let's be wise, wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: The Abortion by cherpret: 7:17pm On Dec 14, 2016
rachealfst:
I just stumble on this. Thanks for sharing this educative piece cherpret. This is one topic many ladies shy away from and it happens on a daily basis. Grace differs, just like the writer said. if a friend do it and get away it, you might not be lucky. So let's be careful of the choices we make. Ladies! let's be wise, wisdom is profitable to direct.

Tnx so much Rachel, it means so much to me that u appreciate it. Thanks for reading
Re: The Abortion by cherpret: 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
Davidabutu:
Touching bt it didnt end as i expected.......so i guess am nt d writer so i shudnt xpect hw it wil end....kudos

Thank you for reading. I appreciate. Just like I said, it's a phase in the life of the writer.
Re: The Abortion by rachealfst(f): 7:22pm On Dec 14, 2016
cherpret:

Tnx so much Rachel, it means so much to me that u appreciate it. Thanks for reading
You are welcome. This is a nice storyline, I actually have a story I'm working on that talks about abortion.
Re: The Abortion by cherpret: 7:22pm On Dec 14, 2016
kingphilip:
This is a really nice piece imbedded with lots of lessons to learn and vices to avoid...

I think a larger audience needs this..

Dominique, Lalasticlala, mynd44

Thanks for reading Phil. I appreciate.
Re: The Abortion by cherpret: 7:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
tosyne2much:
Keep it coming bro.. Nice one

Thanks but I'm a girl
Re: The Abortion by tosyne2much(m): 7:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
cherpret:

Thanks but I'm a girl
Alryt
Re: The Abortion by cherpret: 8:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
rachealfst:
You are welcome. This is a nice storyline, I actually have a story I'm working on that talks about abortion.

OK, that's really cool, because a whole lot of people shy away from that topic.... Is it on naira land?
Re: The Abortion by rachealfst(f): 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
cherpret:

OK, that's really cool, because a whole lot of people shy away from that topic.... Is it on naira land?
No, I'm still on it.
Re: The Abortion by cherpret: 6:55am On Dec 15, 2016
rachealfst:
No, I'm still on it.

OK, good luck with your story. Mention me once you're done
Re: The Abortion by Rapsino(m): 7:11am On Dec 15, 2016
just came. nice
Re: The Abortion by wizzlyd(m): 7:17am On Dec 15, 2016
nice story Op Pls mention in your next post
Re: The Abortion by ksuccess(m): 7:28am On Dec 15, 2016
Nice and touching. I'm a guy but have also learnt lessons from this story. Well done.
Re: The Abortion by rachealfst(f): 9:56am On Dec 15, 2016
cherpret:

OK, good luck with your story. Mention me once you're done
I will, did you read "I Fell in love"?
Re: The Abortion by cherpret: 12:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
rachealfst:
I will, did you read "I Fell in love"?

no I didnt
Re: The Abortion by cherpret: 12:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
Rapsino:
just came. nice
thanks
Re: The Abortion by cherpret: 12:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
wizzlyd:
nice story Op Pls mention in your next post

thanks wiz, I'll do just that
Re: The Abortion by cherpret: 12:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
ksuccess:
Nice and touching. I'm a guy but have also learnt lessons from this story. Well done.

thanks for reading, God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diary Of A Lagos Housegirl / Yellow-yellow By Kaine Agary / A Poem: My Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.