Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) (25474 Views)

I Earn Over 300K Monthly... But I Don't Love My Job / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up / Her Firm Increased Her Pay To Match That Of a New Job (Please Advise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by sotall(m): 6:44am On Oct 19, 2016
soberdrunk:
Once a 'randy' boss sets his eyes on you its almost impossible for him to let go, its almost like a lion setting his eyes on a goat. Have no fear hun, i said "almost impossible" not "impossible", there are two things you can do------

1) Bring him a "better" sacrifice i.e bring him a runs girl that looks and has the same body structure like you, if he isnt a "super" randy man he will divert his attention to her but if he is already "addicted" to you then we move to No. 2

2) This No.2 is a bit extreme beacuse it requires some props and costuming and involves you getting partially 'naked'. Fear not!! You dont have to go all the way, firstly you need to get an artist to make you the 'weirdest' looking waist beads ever(jujulike) and get temporary werid looking tattoos and marks all around your body especially in areas that a man will notice first when he is with you alone e.g laps, waist clevage areas and invite him over to your house. When you guys are alone display the weird waist beads and make him see the marks and tattoos, if he still trys to touch break his head and start looking for another job because the man is the younger brother of Lucifer angry angry
funny but this may work

1 Like

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by ourkobo: 6:45am On Oct 19, 2016
*The Other Room*

By www.afrilaugh.com

In the other room
Hardened men become beggars
The queen becomes the king to
The king, just a beggarly page

In the other room
We cry for joy
Beg to be injured
For there, we enjoy pain

In the other room
We beg to suck milkless breasts
Accept every proposal
And promise any thing

In the other room
Fate of nations are decided
Destinies of men are fixed
Death warrants are signed

The other room
What a room! "

-

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 19, 2016
Sister no vex.. E no go work undecided
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by remiopash: 6:46am On Oct 19, 2016
Pray that he quits disturbing you..And try as much as possible to avoid him or his company.Never bulge to his advances
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Jay5000(m): 6:47am On Oct 19, 2016
ConcNiggress56:
i am decent and hardworking. i don't wear provocative outfits although i stay classy. this my father's agemate has been on my neck for some time now just to go down with me. i keep telling him NO and all but he won't bulge a bit. he's got a wife and kids.. i don't wanna ruin his home neither do i want to put my own future in jeopardy by sleeping with him..

however, jobs are very scarce in this country and i don't wanna lose this 6-figure paying job cos he keeps threatening to lay me off if i don't do his bidding.. what do i do?? please advice!!

mods.. i will appreciate if you can push this to fp... i am so confused right now... i need people's opinion.

cc lalasticlala, seun

get evidence (audio, video etc). You may need it.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by wakes: 6:47am On Oct 19, 2016
Even if you lose your job, God will provide another. Only do not be rude to them.
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Naijabams(m): 6:49am On Oct 19, 2016
rawpadgin:
convince 5 of ur male friends or brothers to give u a portrait of them

write R. I. P on each and every one of the picture

take the pictures to his office & tell him that everyone of those guys died after they had sex with you

then watch him give u ur space

And If it dosnt ....well u can try the tips wink
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 19, 2016
ConcNiggress56:
i am decent and hardworking. i don't wear provocative outfits although i stay classy. this my father's agemate has been on my neck for some time now just to go down with me. i keep telling him NO and all but he won't bulge a bit. he's got a wife and kids.. i don't wanna ruin his home neither do i want to put my own future in jeopardy by sleeping with him..

however, jobs are very scarce in this country and i don't wanna lose this 6-figure paying job cos he keeps threatening to lay me off if i don't do his bidding.. what do i do?? please advice!!

mods.. i will appreciate if you can push this to fp... i am so confused right now... i need people's opinion.

cc lalasticlala, seun

Sister I can give you a simple word of power spell to use on your boss he won't bother you anymore.

Permit me to help you??
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Randy100: 6:50am On Oct 19, 2016
Tell him that you are Queen of the coast.
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Makom56(m): 6:50am On Oct 19, 2016
soberdrunk:
Once a 'randy' boss sets his eyes on you its almost impossible for him to let go, its almost like a lion setting his eyes on a goat. Have no fear hun, i said "almost impossible" not "impossible", there are two things you can do------

1) Bring him a "better" sacrifice i.e bring him a runs girl that looks and has the same body structure like you, if he isnt a "super" randy man he will divert his attention to her but if he is already "addicted" to you then we move to No. 2

2) This No.2 is a bit extreme beacuse it requires some props and costuming and involves you getting partially 'naked'. Fear not!! You dont have to go all the way, firstly you need to get an artist to make you the 'weirdest' looking waist beads ever(jujulike) and get temporary werid looking tattoos and marks all around your body especially in areas that a man will notice first when he is with you alone e.g laps, waist clevage areas and invite him over to your house. When you guys are alone display the weird waist beads and make him see the marks and tattoos, if he still trys to touch break his head and start looking for another job because the man is the younger brother of Lucifer angry angry
i concur
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by ameezy(m): 6:51am On Oct 19, 2016
Just take him to the other room wink
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by fyneboi79(m): 6:51am On Oct 19, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

cc lalasticlala, seun

If you are as decent as you say then lose thought of the countrys economic woes and the 6 figure salary and stand your ground.

Though you sound like you are looking for justification for the act you are about to pull with your Boss....your line of argument says it all.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Fortissimo502: 6:51am On Oct 19, 2016
Bulge or budge

1 Like

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 19, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

cc lalasticlala, seun

Seems to me like your an advocate of the Other Room.
Meanwhile tell your boss to respect himself ooo unless he wants thunder to fire him. Ask him if a man his age was nyashing his daughter, would he like such?
If the man keeps disturbing,start looking for another job immediately cos the problem with office romance is this. Its now your bedmatics that keeps you in the job and not your work ethics. Moreover you say u dress classy. Start wearing hijab to work then lets see of he still likes yah after one week

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by don4real18(m): 6:53am On Oct 19, 2016
Babe, you are fine... no wonder he has his eyes on you and he isn't the only one because I do as well... so, ConcNiggress56, how many likes to be your boyfriend?
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 19, 2016
soberdrunk:

let me modify no 2,she should rent a place and set it up like a juju house, like put some wired stuff in addition to the waist beads, maybe that will spook him off,that's is if no 1 doesn't work, I am not comfortable with inviting him to her place,or if her father is not alive she can arrange for someone to disguise as a native doctor and pretend as her father, then she can trick him to go with her to see her father grin,imagine knowing that her father is a juju man, very spooky grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by xkxtt: 6:55am On Oct 19, 2016
these is just the fact, if u sleep with him,is that how you will be sleeping with every boss that threatens to lay you off except he sleeps with you. have a rethink because sleeping with him does not stop him when a better girl is posted to your branch.don't do it,just make up your mind and prepare for the worst

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:56am On Oct 19, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

cc lalasticlala, seun

Buy retroviral drugs and leave dem on your table when going for lunch break. Trust me it works like magic!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by blingxx(m): 6:56am On Oct 19, 2016
Blitzeee:
Resign and look for another job,
naso eh easy reach?
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by motherfucker: 6:58am On Oct 19, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

nawa ooo

this your advice get as e be..
i say i no wan chop something, you say make i smell am..

thanks for the #1 tip.. that is manageable.
Thank God you noticed that tip get as e b. My dear, 6 figure is nothing if you had skills in other areas. But this is Nigeria where everybody go to school in order to help another man build his own company. Divide your current earning by 30 and you will see how much you earn. Would you like that or would like to scale it up? Start building skills in other areas to avoid abuses like this.

Well, you might need some spy camera to help you here to serve as an evidence that will record your conversation with you randy boss.

Here are some list
http://www.ebay.com/bhp/wireless-spy-camera

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wireless-Pinhole-Mini-Micro-Spy-Nanny-Camera-Kit-/260418449014

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FREDI-SPY-Camera-Pen-32GB-1080P-HD-Mini-Portable-Hidden-Wireless-Recording-Kit-/131971122993 (spy pen)

https://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=n%3A172282%2Ck%3Aspy%20cameras%20wireless

http://www.dhgate.com/wholesale/wireless+spy+hidden+cameras.html

You have no excuse why you can't nail is forking ass.
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by uchman80(m): 6:59am On Oct 19, 2016
You will not loose your job, except if God has something better for you. Don't give in to him. Commit it to God. Also in your defence set him up by recording his advances.
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by motherfucker: 7:00am On Oct 19, 2016
TroubleMaker47:

Buy retroviral drugs and leave dem on your table when going for lunch break. Trust me it works like magic!
I love this idea BUT he could still fire her basing his reason on the fact that she is HIV+
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by galantjoe(m): 7:01am On Oct 19, 2016
give him what he request or lose your job

naija gals are so funny. they will not give those who value them instead they will give it free of charge to one guy like that.

use what u have to get what u dont. ends justify the means. boko haram release 21 abuducted chibok girls do u know what FG pay to bh for the girls exchange.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by theunmistakeabl: 7:03am On Oct 19, 2016
Women will always like to play saint while they are the devil. Mtcheeewwww
Are u the only female working in that office?
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 19, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

cc lalasticlala, seun

Hehe, lol, just tell him that you have some infections and he will run. cheesy

Men are just crazy.
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Ourown(m): 7:06am On Oct 19, 2016
You said he's an old man so Scaring him off won't work. What you have to do is
Talk to him intensively, let him understand how your working relationship will be affected if such thing happens. Tell him you have a friend you can introduce to him that can satisfy his sexual needs (make it sound real and go find one Olosho for him)

My point is, don't make him think you reject because it's wrong. Make him think you reject because it will affect your work.
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by olubenjazzy(m): 7:10am On Oct 19, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

seun.. on my thread?? i feel honoured right now smiley

thanks for your contribution..

lalasticlala..what do you have to say oo??

I don't even know if this your topic is real or not. With your kinda replies tho!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by soberdrunk(m): 7:11am On Oct 19, 2016
2dugged:
let me modify no 2,she should rent a place and set it up like a juju house, like put some wired stuff in addition to the waist beads, maybe that will spook him off,that's is if no 1 doesn't work, I am not comfortable with inviting him to her place,or if her father is not alive she can arrange for someone to disguise as a native doctor and pretend as her father, then she can trick him to go with her to see her father grin,imagine knowing that her father is a juju man, very spooky grin grin grin

Hahahaha!!! You my friend deserve a cold beer!!! grin grin
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by LastProphet: 7:11am On Oct 19, 2016
Seun:
Beauty giveth jobs, and beauty taketh jobs away. You should start saving as much of your salary as possible, and searching for a new job. Don't be rude to him but don't entertain his creepy flirting at all. Make yourself an exemplary, indispensable employee who has no time for nonsense.

best advice, and just to add to this, use your phone to record more than one of his toasting episodes, make sure they are clear, eventually if u are asked to go make sure u damage him as well. if that firm has a HR dept he will be dead. you can equally go to court and claim damages, talk to a lawyer abeg
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Fedayeen02: 7:12am On Oct 19, 2016
Pweetychika come and see
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by chukkyAlex(m): 7:15am On Oct 19, 2016
rawpadgin:
convince 5 of ur male friends or brothers to give u a portrait of them

write R. I. P on each and every one of the picture

take the pictures to his office & tell him that everyone of those guys died after they had sex with you

then watch him give u ur space
what?!!!!!!!!!!if i be the man,i go sack her immediately!!because i go feel say she be witch......
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 19, 2016
soberdrunk:

Hahahaha!!! You my friend deserve a cold beer!!! grin grin
I don't drink beer, but you can give me the money o,i need to buy new makeup kit grin grin grin

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Today, I Quit Gambling!!! / Abj Law School Dress Code / (PHOTO) What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Also Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.