Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) (25475 Views)

I Earn Over 300K Monthly... But I Don't Love My Job / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up / Her Firm Increased Her Pay To Match That Of a New Job (Please Advise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by femi4: 7:43am On Oct 19, 2016
orlarbissy:
Tell him you are pregnant , hmmmmm wait that won't work. Let me think of another way out undecided undecided undecided
dem dey fvk pregnant woman o
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Hades2016(m): 7:43am On Oct 19, 2016
soberdrunk:
Once a 'randy' boss sets his eyes on you its almost impossible for him to let go, its almost like a lion setting his eyes on a goat. Have no fear hun, i said "almost impossible" not "impossible", there are two things you can do------

1) Bring him a "better" sacrifice i.e bring him a runs girl that looks and has the same body structure like you, if he isnt a "super" randy man he will divert his attention to her but if he is already "addicted" to you then we move to No. 2

2) This No.2 is a bit extreme beacuse it requires some props and costuming and involves you getting partially 'naked'. Fear not!! You dont have to go all the way, firstly you need to get an artist to make you the 'weirdest' looking waist beads ever(jujulike) and get temporary werid looking tattoos and marks all around your body especially in areas that a man will notice first when he is with you alone e.g laps, waist clevage areas and invite him over to your house. When you guys are alone display the weird waist beads and make him see the marks and tattoos, if he still trys to touch break his head and start looking for another job because the man is the younger brother of Lucifer angry angry
this your advice strong wella oooo brother lol grin cheesy
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by soberdrunk(m): 7:45am On Oct 19, 2016
2dugged:
just #25k only grin

My security man's salary is "25k", he has "four" kids angry angry! People way get girlfriend dey try ooooo!
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Gkemz: 7:46am On Oct 19, 2016
Dunno what to say... If you decide to succumb to his bidding, your job is secured but as long as you continue to satisfy his sexual desire thereby ruining your future but if you reject his advances, though you may most likely lose your job, but your future and reputation remains intact. You can politely make him understand why you can't do such and most importantly you have to set your moral standards straight.
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Hades2016(m): 7:46am On Oct 19, 2016
my advice for you is to pray to God so the man can take his dirty eyes off you or you meet baba ( harbalist man) so he can prepare some strong juju for you so the man no go look your boom boom again, thats all i can say for now undecided undecided
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 19, 2016
ConcNiggress56:
i am decent and hardworking.

But even this your pishure reach to scare any man away from you. Which one be flower for head like mami water Maybe that baddoo need to see this pix. Then him go think say you na Karishika and give you some space. Him fit rent another office for only you sef.

But seriously babe, your mind has accepted his proposal 90%. You just want to justify that "you looked everywhere for help but couldn't get any." It is a trick your mind plays on you.

I'm single, not old enough to be your dad and I'd like to know you better. I'm serious.
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by femi4: 7:47am On Oct 19, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

nawa ooo
this your advice get as e be.. i say i no wan chop something, you say make i smell am..
thanks for the #1 tip.. that is manageable..

Remove your pix from your profile..... he's probably here reading

1 Like

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by orlarbissy(f): 7:48am On Oct 19, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
femi4:
dem dey fvk pregnant woman o
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Hades2016(m): 7:48am On Oct 19, 2016
orlarbissy:
Tell him you are pregnant , hmmmmm wait that won't work. Let me think of another way out undecided undecided undecided
them da bang pregnant women now adays ooooo grin grin so pls think fast and another way out cheesy
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Rexnegro(m): 7:49am On Oct 19, 2016
ConcNiggress56:
i am decent and hardworking. i don't wear provocative outfits although i stay classy. this my father's agemate has been on my neck for some time now just to go down with me. i keep telling him NO and all but he won't bulge a bit. he's got a wife and kids.. i don't wanna ruin his home neither do i want to put my own future in jeopardy by sleeping with him..

however, jobs are very scarce in this country and i don't wanna lose this 6-figure paying job cos he keeps threatening to lay me off if i don't do his bidding.. what do i do?? please advice!!

mods.. i will appreciate if you can push this to fp... i am so confused right now... i need people's opinion.

cc lalasticlala, seun

if You have saved enough to do a cool profit fetching business then don't be afraid of Being lay off, Being Your own boss as business owner is even good, No harassment of such...but if You Have not saved enough, start now to save and think of the business You can do Why The threats of Being lay off is pending ..stand on what You believe, I like The part You said You don't want ruin his family and jeopardise Your own future...so stay strong and hold on to that.....God will See You Through In JESUS Name
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by petomas(m): 7:49am On Oct 19, 2016
2dugged:
I don't drink beer, but you can give me the money o,i need to buy new makeup kit grin grin grin
Hmmmmmmm, 9ja babes and money be like..

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 19, 2016
soberdrunk:

My security man's salary is "25k", he has "four" kids angry angry! People way get girlfriend dey try ooooo!
hehehehe, that's why he is your employee,and besides, I am not going to swallow the make up kit in one day, it will be a long time before I need a new one,nor be your mate dey buy casket of drinks?, you mentioned beer, that's not even up to the amount people spend on drinks in club, atleast me wan use the money on wetin I go see and use,not the one wey I go piss throwey grin grin
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by moneyMouthed: 7:52am On Oct 19, 2016
ConcNiggress56:
i am decent and hardworking. i don't wear provocative outfits although i stay classy. this my father's agemate has been on my neck for some time now just to go down with me. i keep telling him NO and all but he won't bulge a bit. he's got a wife and kids.. i don't wanna ruin his home neither do i want to put my own future in jeopardy by sleeping with him..

however, jobs are very scarce in this country and i don't wanna lose this 6-figure paying job cos he keeps threatening to lay me off if i don't do his bidding.. what do i do?? please advice!!

mods.. i will appreciate if you can push this to fp... i am so confused right now... i need people's opinion.

cc lalasticlala, seun

That you've brought this concern of yours to a Public Fora as this shows you're truly a Lady of great self worth. Your type is very rare to come by.

Now my two cents. Never! I repeat, never you sleep with your boss just so you can keep your job. If you do, trust me, you'll have yourself to blame for the rest of your life. Just agree to his reqest and you'll see how cheaply he turns you into his Sex machine and when he gets tired of your body, he fires you (& what you fear, i.e losing your job, befalls you) and hires another lady he deems new and tasty to his amorous inclinations.

So my dear, just pray God gives you the grace to overcome this temptation and he sure will. If God says you should resign that 6 figure job to keep yourself pure, pls do. He'll always give you a better and bigger one.

Pls do not work with the advice your conscience condemns. Not all advice you get here are right. Some are misleading. So pls, let ur conscience direct you.

Above all, I pray God gives you a responsible husband soonest so you can be exempted from some of those devilish schemes. Stay strong, stay true! Resist the devil and he'll flee from you.

Love you with the love of a brother.
Peace 2 u!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by femi4: 7:53am On Oct 19, 2016
orlarbissy:
shocked shocked shocked
Especially for nysc camp....she won't get pregnant twice now
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by 989900D: 7:54am On Oct 19, 2016
Aparche:
Let your prayer topic be that "God should deliver you from unreasonable & wicked men" like your boss.
You will be surprised that he will stop disturbing you and will also not sack you. In fact he will come to
you and apologize for his behaviour. Then come back here and testify...

5% chance the above will work. 'Soberdrunk' already gave her the best advice (assuming the boss is the CEO/Alpha and Omega of the firm) don't invite him to your house though. To be frank, peace will 'likely' only come when she leaves the job, and that's sad.

If she goes ahead and sleep with him for the job, there is no 100% chance she won't lose the job either, either on the long or short run -- she might lose more than the job even if the wife gets to know, she might have to sacrifice being in a true relationship too; need I mention other risks and e.t.c.

P.S. I don't get why bosses have to force themselves on their employees; that's intimidation and a whole lot worse. If she likes you and she wants to play out of her own volition, fine.

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by kidman96(m): 7:54am On Oct 19, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

cc lalasticlala, seun

Get smart gadgets and video record and audio record him while he makes these advances. Also install a call recording app on ur phone and record his phone conversations. Then you have leverage. Threaten to show his wife and kids and also threaten to show his superiors if he he has any.
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 19, 2016
petomas:
Hmmmmmmm, 9ja babes and money be like..
my friend shift, or you prefer I use the drinks to wash my hands, I say I nor wan drink beer make E give me the money instead, hypocrite
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by soberdrunk(m): 7:55am On Oct 19, 2016
2dugged:
hehehehe, that's why he is your employee,and besides, I am not going to swallow the make up kit in one day, it will be a long time before I need a new one,nor be your mate dey buy casket of drinks?, you mentioned beer, that's not even up to the amount people spend on drinks in club, atleast me wan use the money on wetin I go see and use,not the one wey I go piss throwey grin grin

I will just report you to Dss/Efcc for 'attempted corruption' i just checked and 'makeup kit' is #8,500 'Eight thousand, five hundred naira only!! You want to fool an old fool? http:///makeup-box-trendy-and-portable-2602329

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by millhouse: 7:55am On Oct 19, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
This is how SCAM will start...

Next topic will be my boss sacked me Cus I refused his advances..

Next topic will be: Help me Nairalanders to start a business or feed.
Make una continue...
the trend is becoming too predictable I swear. Just watch this same time next week the billing go start.
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Allwility: 7:56am On Oct 19, 2016
Look him straight in the eyes and tell him that you've been contacted by a competing company via LinkedIn. Tell him that you really enjoy working in your present company but wouldn't hesitate changing ship if he continues his advances. This will only work if you are good at your job..and don't bat an eyelid when you do this.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Eaglemoney(m): 7:56am On Oct 19, 2016
What is the guarantee that after he has sex with you, you won't still loose your job. Think of so many things that will go wrong once you yield to his request. I know a girl gats needs but that doesn't still justify prostitutes..... You are better than that. Your current boss doesn't value you.
Now to my suggestion...If you could pay this little sacrifice I can guarantee you will come back and share your testimony.
Wake up by btw 12am and 2am pray with the following psalms 54, 55, 56, 57 for three days...
don't curse him ooooo
Just pray that God should remove those sexual desires from your boss heart. that's all. You testimony is guaranteed. If not Pls quit that job for a greater opportunity awaits you.... this is just a test you must not fail....

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Hades2016(m): 7:57am On Oct 19, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

just carry your tecno t5wharever commot for here.. you think it is easy to be laid off a job and get another..

a girl's got needs.. and i am Ms independent. i dont want a man helping me in cash.. he's going to demand for kinds..

i have no bf coz it is their free ticket to getting cheap sex.

don't tell me you do women lol grin cheesy shocked
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 19, 2016
soberdrunk:

I will just report you to Dss/Efcc for 'attempted corruption' i just checked and 'makeup kit' is #8,500 'Eight thousand, five hundred naira only!! You want to fool an old fool? http:///makeup-box-trendy-and-portable-2602329
hehehehe, that's just a box where you put makeup, the kit includes foundation, primer, eyeliner, pencils etc, you are a guy, I can understand, so funny why would I even be needing a makeup box?,it doesn't get spoilt like that, anyway I admire you,not every guy will go.to this extent of research, your wife nor go fit cheat you, if she asks you money for invisible lace frontal, na to just Google to know the price, I hail you o

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Nmmanegbuagu: 8:02am On Oct 19, 2016
My dear if fall for him because of the so called job, you lack faith in God. How are you sure that giving in to his demand will save ur job, be wise and save yourself from humiliation by the way is there any job that is permanent in country, see let that ur No be No, because if the idiot have his way any day you say no he will sack you. Be wise.
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Hades2016(m): 8:03am On Oct 19, 2016
[quote author=soberdrunk post=50316729][/quote] bad sharp guy cool
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by orlarbissy(f): 8:03am On Oct 19, 2016
angry grin men are mean
Hades2016:
them da bang pregnant women now adays ooooo grin grin so pls think fast and another way out cheesy
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by trendyprettygir: 8:03am On Oct 19, 2016
Keep turning down his advances and if you lose your job, well that's just it.

Losing your job is a much better sacrifice (though with this recession sha) than giving in to this your randy boss. If you give in, you lose and be prepared to service other ogas in the long run and regret this action for the rest of your days.

The moment a lady sleeps with her boss simply because she wants to retain her job, sooner or later, everyone knows she is sleeping with the Oga, then they want their share and she begins to loose her value really and sometimes no matter how hard you work, people just presume her promotion and growth is simply because she services Oga!

However, if he is not the owner of the company, you can get a real good no nonsense female lawyer to write the company, stating she represents several female clients who are being harassed by their bosses and she has proof of such harassment (the lawyer should not state your name please) and that if the company does not address this, it will become a legal issue. Your company must be able to reach said lawyer via phone or email and no account should she reveal clients name or state the number of clients she represents.

Believe me, except this company you work for has no moral values or fears bad publicity, they will try investigating this and sorting it out.

Females facing harassment, try this. No matter your country!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by orlarbissy(f): 8:05am On Oct 19, 2016
Did u experience one or u were told?
femi4:
Especially for nysc camp....she won't get pregnant twice now
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Toks2008(m): 8:06am On Oct 19, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

cc lalasticlala, seun

Be exceptionally hard working and be nice to him and don't ever get rude in your saying No...he will find it hard to sack you.
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by soberdrunk(m): 8:07am On Oct 19, 2016
2dugged:
hehehehe, that's just a box where you put makeup, the kit includes foundation, primer, eyeliner, pencils etc, you are a guy, I can understand, so funny why would I even be needing a makeup box?,it doesn't get spoilt like that, anyway I admire you,not every guy will go.to this extent of research, your wife nor go fit cheat you, if she asks you money for invisible lace frontal, na to just Google to know the price, I hail you o

So just the empty box is #8,500?? Mogbe!!! And you all wonder why the population of gay men is increasing everyday grin grin

Ps-what is "invisible lace frontal" and why do you need it if nobody will see it?? angry angry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by fyneboi79(m): 8:09am On Oct 19, 2016
chukkyAlex:
In this buhari period......?
If you take into cognizance the way she put it then you will see the willingness in her tone to do it.She stated facts of comfort that will make people tell her to go ahead and between you and I she is already being groped from time to time by the boss. She only needs mental justification to go the full length.
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by adexpa(m): 8:09am On Oct 19, 2016
From all above posts, the truth has been said but only for you to decide. for every phase a man attain he must not neglect the place of prayer cus the more u go the bigger the challenge n the only weapon is prayer. take the place of prayer serious n not only for the scenario alone but all time. anything can give u job but it takes wisdom , knowledge, dedication n relentless prayer to keep it. don't give ur self to something that will take ur joy for life(look beyond now n sees future cus d regret comes later). wish u success in ur trials.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abj Law School Dress Code / Today, I Quit Gambling!!! / (PHOTO) What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Also Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.