Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) (25476 Views)

I Earn Over 300K Monthly... But I Don't Love My Job / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up / Her Firm Increased Her Pay To Match That Of a New Job (Please Advise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by mecussey(m): 3:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
Sunnymatey:
The choice is urs. Frm ur statemnt u ar already yielding to his advances cus u cant stand loosing a job that pays in 6 figures.

My observation too...the fact that she seeking for advice means she is already considering. She already knows what she wants to do, as we are comenting self she might be in the other room
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by kentfucker(m): 3:51pm On Oct 19, 2016
Bleep her thrice in a day and get double promotion.
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by ConcNiggress56(f): 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
mecussey:

My observation too...the fact that she seeking for advice means she is already considering. She already knows what she wants to do, as we are comenting self she might be in the other room

no.. i am now in the kitchen..

to prepare lunch for myself,me and I..

ok
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by ConcNiggress56(f): 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2016
kentfucker:

my boss is a he.
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by ConcNiggress56(f): 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2016
kentfucker:

my boss is a he.

and for all i care.. he can keep his double palava.. i will keep my V
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Uruanguy(m): 4:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
Just sit him down and make him feel that u have been desiring to use him and even throw his wife out of wedluck and marry him , make him feel u accept him but u have a restrictions that if anyone sleeps with you without marriage will be struck dead with bad sickness that u love him and u don't want him to die. That your uncle is a native doctor and the chief priest in your village. That's y you can't keep any form of relationship. Not to have anyone's blood in your hands and he will be even afraid of u.
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Fourwinds: 4:27pm On Oct 19, 2016
Sunnymatey:
The choice is urs. Frm ur statemnt u ar already yielding to his advances cus u cant stand loosing a job that pays in 6 figures.
I agree with this
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Fourwinds: 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

just carry your tecno t5wharever commot for here.. you think it is easy to be laid off a job and get another..

a girl's got needs.. and i am Ms independent. i dont want a man helping me in cash.. he's going to demand for kinds..

i have no bf coz it is their free ticket to getting cheap sex.

heheheheheheeerr...it is clear ur boss will chop ur cookies dat is if it has not been chopped...

hahahahahahahaaaasss
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by remmyton(f): 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
What type of 6figures job gives you the time to have spent 17hours on nairaland when you barely registered two days ago, I seen a lot of people that registered in 2012 but have not spent up to a cumulative 20days, just like the FTC said, you are writing a fiction or dream and you are rude too #spits#
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by lereinter(m): 5:18pm On Oct 19, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

just carry your tecno t5wharever commot for here.. you think it is easy to be laid off a job and get another..

a girl's got needs.. and i am Ms independent. i dont want a man helping me in cash.. he's going to demand for kinds..

i have no bf coz it is their free ticket to getting cheap sex.

you are sick for critising the advice

you want to keep your 6 figure salary job

by not leaving a job your oga is asking for sex

then ve sex and u wont lose your job..

hisssssssss
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Nisorla(m): 6:41pm On Oct 19, 2016
if that is how is he sleep with you before he employed you then, may be he like it....be if not stay in the other room and pray.
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by marv1: 8:41pm On Oct 19, 2016
Nawa oo
soberdrunk:
Once a 'randy' boss sets his eyes on you its almost impossible for him to let go, its almost like a lion setting his eyes on a goat. Have no fear hun, i said "almost impossible" not "impossible", there are two things you can do------

1) Bring him a "better" sacrifice i.e bring him a runs girl that looks and has the same body structure like you, if he isnt a "super" randy man he will divert his attention to her but if he is already "addicted" to you then we move to No. 2

2) This No.2 is a bit extreme beacuse it requires some props and costuming and involves you getting partially 'naked'. Fear not!! You dont have to go all the way, firstly you need to get an artist to make you the 'weirdest' looking waist beads ever(jujulike) and get temporary werid looking tattoos and marks all around your body especially in areas that a man will notice first when he is with you alone e.g laps, waist clevage areas and invite him over to your house. When you guys are alone display the weird waist beads and make him see the marks and tattoos, if he still trys to touch break his head and start looking for another job because the man is the younger brother of Lucifer angry angry
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by drphantom: 10:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
ConcNiggress56:
i am decent and hardworking. i don't wear provocative outfits although i stay classy. this my father's agemate has been on my neck for some time now just to go down with me. i keep telling him NO and all but he won't bulge a bit. he's got a wife and kids.. i don't wanna ruin his home neither do i want to put my own future in jeopardy by sleeping with him..

however, jobs are very scarce in this country and i don't wanna lose this 6-figure paying job cos he keeps threatening to lay me off if i don't do his bidding.. what do i do?? please advice!!

mods.. i will appreciate if you can push this to fp... i am so confused right now

Get evidence against him. Record one of e conversations secretly. You can use your phone voice recorder on your laptop, a simple spy recorder (check Jumia or Konga) etc. Get your evidence. Keep it. If he fires you get a lawyer and sue him for unjust dismissal and present our evidence.

If you work for a multinational, better still. Once you have your evidence, go to HR.

The critical factor is for you to get your evidence secretly and quietly without him knowing about it.

Once you have that, the game is yours to play however you want it. You could even threaten him with exposure if you are bold enough but that might back fire cos as your boss all he has to do is stop harassing you and then give your abysmal performance reviews till the company drops you.

I would personally go the HR route after getting a video or audio evidence
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by drphantom: 10:40pm On Oct 19, 2016
ConcNiggress56:
i am decent and hardworking. i don't wear provocative outfits although i stay classy. this my father's agemate has been on my neck for some time now just to go down with me. i keep telling him NO and all but he won't bulge a bit. he's got a wife and kids.. i don't wanna ruin his home neither do i want to put my own future in jeopardy by sleeping with him..

however, jobs are very scarce in this country and i don't wanna lose this 6-figure paying job cos he keeps threatening to lay me off if i don't do his bidding.. what do i do?? please advice!!

mods.. i will appreciate if you can push this to fp... i am so confused right now... i need people's opinion.

Get evidence against him. Record one of e conversations secretly. You can use your phone voice recorder on your laptop, a simple spy recorder (check Jumia or Konga) etc. Get your evidence. Keep it. If he fires you get a lawyer and sue him for unjust dismissal and present our evidence.

If you work for a multinational, better still. Once you have your evidence, go to HR.

The critical factor is for you to get your evidence secretly and quietly without him knowing about it.

Once you have that, the game is yours to play however you want it. You could even threaten him with exposure if you are bold enough but that might back fire cos as your boss all he has to do is stop harassing you and then give your abysmal performance reviews till the company drops you.

I would personally go the HR route after getting a video or audio evidence
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 20, 2016
If he lays u off, u wil get a better job. Simple sad
ConcNiggress56:

mods.. i will appreciate if you can push this to fp... i am so confused right now... i need people's opinion.

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 20, 2016
Hahahaha grin just right
soberdrunk:
Once a 'randy' boss sets his eyes on you its almost impossible for him to let go, its almost like a lion setting his eyes on a goat. Have no fear hun, i said "almost impossible" not "impossible", there are two things you can do------

1) Bring him a "better" sacrifice i.e bring him a runs girl that looks and has the same body structure like you, if he isnt a "super" randy man he will divert his attention to her but if he is already "addicted" to you then we move to No. 2

2) This No.2 is a bit extreme beacuse it requires some props and costuming and involves you getting partially 'naked'. Fear not!! You dont have to go all the way, firstly you need to get an artist to make you the 'weirdest' looking waist beads ever(jujulike) and get temporary werid looking tattoos and marks all around your body especially in areas that a man will notice first when he is with you alone e.g laps, waist clevage areas and invite him over to your house. When you guys are alone display the weird waist beads and make him see the marks and tattoos, if he still trys to touch break his head and start looking for another job because the man is the younger brother of Lucifer angry angry
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 20, 2016
Lol quite funny grin if I be ur papa I for beat d hell komot for ur body mk u bluv cheesy
SpitsOnYoruba:

I remember once when my dad gave me money to pay the electricity bill but instead i bought a lottery ticket for a brand new car. When i got home,i explained to my dad what i did and he beat the crap out of me. But the next day,when my dad woke up and opened the door,outside my house was a brand new car. We all cried especially me,because the car was from the Nepa company,they were there to cut off the electricity, my dad beat the crap out of me again

Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by logicapps: 12:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
The very solution to dis is within ur reach in different form.

As others have rightly asked- is he d owner of d coy?

For how long has this been going on?

And how have you been responding/handling/dealing wit his advances?

Are you a spirit filled xtian or jst against dis based on moral principles?.....ur sincere answer to dis very line will determine how best to follow dis dude.

forget abt six digits or whatever- N101,000 is also six digits, lol

For abt not having a boyfrnd, bcoz most girls do that after they hv learnt some sweet/bitter lessons in d past

Two way solutn-- Hence he wants to play game, you can play d game along wit him if you are ready for dat, and that is if u hav all it takes to follow up, otherwise, u will have to stand ur ground, i.e if u have really been d decent type since day one.
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by uuchey01: 8:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
First of all, I'll say you should write an anonymous review of the company on Nigeria's most trusted review platform https://veeramark.com
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by macsilver(m): 8:12am On Oct 26, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

dirty discharge
grin gringrin

Lol yes nah!
Thank me later
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by Nigeriahomebiz(m): 8:24am On Sep 26, 2019
Op,

I am not sure how you resolved this issue eventually but starting a side hustle like a home based business is an alternative to unemployment. It won't be easy at first but it will surely happen and it may also not be your calling anyways. It just my two cents. For those who are looking for reasons to start a home business in Nigeria
Re: How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) by tpdotnet002: 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2019
Apply for Contents Writer and Website Admin Now
Do you know how to create contents that will get ranked in search engine quickly and effectively?

Do you know how to create non-plagiarism contents?

Do you know how to develop and manage a wordpress website?

We Urgently need someone who can create contents with proper keywords and someone who can manage our website.

if you have the skills and ability in you then....

check www.inform.com.ng now to Apply

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abj Law School Dress Code / (PHOTO) What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Also Do / Today, I Quit Gambling!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.