Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,107 members, 7,807,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) (61470 Views)

Apple Realizes That International Iphone Prices Are A Bit Ridiculous / Things Your Camera Can Do Other Than Just Taking Selfies / See 6 Of The Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by abbey621(m): 9:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
These are not youths but overgrown placentas!

2 Likes

Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
When u received alert from MMM (triple M)

3 Likes

Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by Ephhay(f): 9:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
lmao
Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by Lamzee(m): 9:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
Am Very Sure Teddy Skitt will learn from her mistake

2 Likes

Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by jamesbawa(m): 9:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by oludollar(m): 9:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
Crazy set of peeps.... undecided
Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by iamrex(m): 9:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
Na craze feofle pull vhiz world phah!

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
Towncrier247:
The selfe trend of this modern day encouraged by the advancement in camera phone technology vis-a-vis the excitement of social networking sites and getting noticed by thousands, has made some Nigerian youths to discard self-respect as they now take selfies in the most ridiculous of places and circumstances Checkout some selfies below that one can best describe as nothing but an embarrassment...Although, a couple of them are from our neighbouring countries and youths from the western world also indulge in taking shameful selfies;however this is still very much a reflection of the level of degradation in some 21st century youths...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/10/some-of-most-ridiculous-selfies-ever.html#more
Ñ

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by nrexzy: 10:01pm On Oct 18, 2016
That guy and him babe shaaa see dia eyes Na kogi weed them smoke
Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by Aieboocaar(m): 10:01pm On Oct 18, 2016
[size=16pt]Car accident things??![/size] embarassed dude seriously??

2 Likes

Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by martineinstein(m): 10:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
Most nigerian youths think they are highly civilised;not knowing they are actually brain-dead.especially those ones on nairaland.
I keep saying it:the foolishness of nigeria's older politicians are far better than wiseness of our youths...nigerian youth are goaless and directionless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 18, 2016
End time selfie grin
Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by JayJayGee: 10:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
Lol... The last boy an girl I know them... Teddy skit and her boo .. what is that his name again..
Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by Namdeenero(m): 10:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
grin ; D ; D Grave is boo, coffin is bae.. And that's someone's girlfriend right there
Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by Louiscutedude(m): 10:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
Lolzz...... Car accident things yesterday lolzz......
Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by udemejack(m): 10:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
lipsrsealed i am more than speechles
Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by Forwetinnah: 10:09pm On Oct 18, 2016
I can't believe this...people using the loo, na:ked couples after s€x? My oh my shocked

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by cornel994(m): 10:10pm On Oct 18, 2016
Xer0:
The new use for #5
I most commend ur geniusness grin grin
Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by Gten(m): 10:12pm On Oct 18, 2016
The mega pixels on some phones right now can capture spirits. Kai, accident things. Una no fit kill person.
Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by MrBONE2(m): 10:13pm On Oct 18, 2016
Selfie Before Get Guwarad by RotterSwat grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by Forwetinnah: 10:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
tim0bros:
Ground father indeed...

Oh yes oh!! 'Ground' father returned to the 'Ground' grin grin

Can't stop laughing. ..people using serious issues to make caricature
Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by onionsoup(f): 10:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
Towncrier247:
crazy! SOME OF THE SELFIES ARE JUST TOO EXPLICIT TO POST ON NAIRALAND

SEE MORE RIDICULOUS & EXPLICIT SELFIES HERE>> http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/10/some-of-most-ridiculous-selfies-ever.html#more

But Op you too you are really weird oo, you say " crazy! SOME OF THE SELFIES ARE JUST TOO EXPLICIT TO POST ON NAIRALAND

SEE MORE RIDICULOUS & EXPLICIT SELFIES HERE>> " and yet you share the next horrible things for us to see mtcheeee. Get a life/job jare.
Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
I like the death selfies. Always have to give a friend/relative/acquaintance their final respect.
It's funny how with people taking near death selfies and videos we're still yet to see evidence(s) of voodoo and withcraft. How people still believe the rubbish without the slightest form of proof surprises me.

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by onionsoup(f): 10:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
Forwetinnah:
I can't believe this...people using the loo, na:ked couples after s€x? My oh my shocked

What's the need begging God not to end this " rotten world" already

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by Bifwoli: 10:24pm On Oct 18, 2016
Kilonis:
To say it's ridiculous is an understatement, just look at how youths are making a mockery of serious things. I must say I'm utterly disappointed in this generation.

Look at all this madness,poor taste and lack of class.

Yet most here will always say Kenya,Ghana ,Zimbabwe is where all weird and tasteless stuff occurs rather than in "more noble and more civilized" Naija.Take the big log outta your eye fellas.

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by Sexxkillz: 10:29pm On Oct 18, 2016
Omotayor123:
shocked @ist & 2nd pix How you identity Dead body that come back to Life grin
#WalkingDead. cool
Fuck_ my life. . .

How you what?

3 Likes

Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 18, 2016
The most exciting trend yet is this habit ladies have of presenting their rear to the camera when they're about to have their pictures taken. Now whenever I help chicks take photos, all that shows is a blur, cuz my hands be trembling like I've got Parkinson's grin
Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by Dabbibbi(m): 10:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
How Disappointing.....
Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by minet15(m): 10:36pm On Oct 18, 2016
firstking01:
This is weird man

Op already said it was ridiculous na
Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by freecocoa(f): 10:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
Some people stupidity is on fleek, smh.
Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by missjane: 10:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
Ridiculous doesn't even begin to describe these pics..
Re: Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) by ameezy(m): 10:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10-Year-Old Italian Girl Accidentally Kills Herself By Trying Tiktok Challenge / Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? / "Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.