Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Honda Accord 2009( Evil Spirit) Vs Toyota Camry 2009 (spider) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Accord 2009( Evil Spirit) Vs Toyota Camry 2009 (spider) (9946 Views)

Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy / Peugeot 406 (2004) Vs Toyota Corolla 2008 (pictures) / Honda Accord Vs Toyota Camry, Which Would You Go For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Honda Accord 2009( Evil Spirit) Vs Toyota Camry 2009 (spider) by youngice(m): 4:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
Alonu:
I have also noticed the camry has more leg room. I am 6ft4 and you can imagine how much I suffer with most Japanese cars
Uncle I don't quite agree o, the Camry has a shorter bass length and I know cause I've driven both,in the Accord the I don't even shift the seat so far back

3 Likes

Re: Honda Accord 2009( Evil Spirit) Vs Toyota Camry 2009 (spider) by youngice(m): 4:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
salvo583:
All reviews both in the US and Nigeria picks the accord. The only thing you can enjoy the camry for is the Toyota resale value and cheaper replacement parts. Durability is the same, that camry's dashboard will start melting and cracking giving you a shiny reflection on the windscreen when driving on a hot sunny afternoon. Ogbeni OP pick the accord and be happy.
Tho i feel the accord has a lower ground clearance compared to the camrys' with the way i see it from afar, I'm not sure if I'm right.
The Accord is quite low

4 Likes

Re: Honda Accord 2009( Evil Spirit) Vs Toyota Camry 2009 (spider) by honda001: 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
wizard007:
Was recently in the same situation with you OP, well at the end of the day I got a 2010 Accord, and ill point out why.

I checked different trims of both cars and arrived at this

RESALE VALUE: Draw

EXTERIOR: Accord

How are you faring with the accord ?
INTERIOR: Accord (more spacious and sophisticated)

PERFORMANCE: Accord (more balanced on speed and more power and sporty feel) NB ive driven the camry more in the past.

I think these are the three major reason one should look out for when deciding between these two cars, its been 3 months with the accord and im glad i made the tight but right decision

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How A Four Stroke Petrol Engine Works / Compare Which Is Better & Rugged Between Sienna 04/05 And Acura MDX 05/06 / Honda Civic Or Hyundai Elantra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.