Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David (63289 Views)

Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today / RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) / FCMB Advertises For RCCG Offering And Tithe Payment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by martineinstein(m): 9:01am On Oct 19, 2016
they dont have conditions when giving tithes and offerings

6 Likes

Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by abhosts(m): 9:01am On Oct 19, 2016
It is not compulsory to get married in the Church. I am an RCCG Member but I did not get Married in the Church.

5 Likes

Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by Orikinla(m): 9:01am On Oct 19, 2016
bigiyaro:
Hehehehee, let churches continue dis ego massaging bullshyt. With less than 20k a shoe shining aboki can marry his Islamic 4 four wives and spew his almajiris all over d place, whom have the tenacity to survive against all odds, by the end of the next 20 years Christianity will be almost non existence in Nigeria, at least for now the north eastern part is already almost cleared of Christianity. Slowly but surely it will come to pass.
Before you Christianity has been existing and will continue to flourish after you until our Lord, Saviour and Messiah Jesus Christ returns.

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by omoolorire(m): 9:01am On Oct 19, 2016
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by martineinstein(m): 9:02am On Oct 19, 2016
abhosts:
It is not compulsory to get married in the Church. I am an RCCG Member but I did not get Married in the Church.
tell dem...ayam a redeemer too......there is notting my church marriage in d bible

1 Like

Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by estyvino(m): 9:05am On Oct 19, 2016
Hope no more conditions after the marriage grin grin grin
Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 19, 2016
Kdiva:
what if I want more than six people on my bridal train ? what if my husband wants to wear a fancy waist coat monkey jacket? there's no way my gown won't have a train... sha , only their members have to put up with this.

Fixed.

Lord, forgive me. cheesy
Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by Kay17: 9:08am On Oct 19, 2016
bigiyaro:
Hehehehee, let churches continue dis ego massaging bullshyt. With less than 20k a shoe shining aboki can marry his Islamic 4 four wives and spew his almajiris all over d place, whom have the tenacity to survive against all odds, by the end of the next 20 years Christianity will be almost non existence in Nigeria, at least for now the north eastern part is already almost cleared of Christianity. Slowly but surely it will come to pass.

Such bigotry

1 Like

Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by undefeated(m): 9:08am On Oct 19, 2016
you should be sensible enough to know that not all things are to be pasted on social media for public discussion, the pedophiles abducting peoples children to marry has not brought theirs why show you immaturity

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 19, 2016
RUBBISH! Thank God there are thousands of churches in Nigeria, RCCG is not the only church undecided

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 19, 2016
Amen to that smiley
bigiyaro:
Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by Topestbilly(m): 9:10am On Oct 19, 2016
AnonyNymous:
This part made me laugh so hard I choked on what I was eating
"The wedding will commence with or without the bride or the groom"
grin grin grin grin

Abi ooh. I wonder if na the guest them go join together... very funny.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by Realhommie(m): 9:11am On Oct 19, 2016
Life is so simple but na only we dey complicate tinz with our owb hands.

RCCG dey act like say na dem love God pass, can't deal abeg...

Even God is not rigid

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by Realhommie(m): 9:11am On Oct 19, 2016

Even God himself is not rigid
Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by Bisjosh(f): 9:12am On Oct 19, 2016
I never fancied marrying in the church cos their wahala is just too much. ..registry all d way with 10 peeps (fam and frnds)is what i wish for

6 Likes

Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 19, 2016
Their stupidity is very severe undecided
AnonyNymous:
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by nanizle(m): 9:13am On Oct 19, 2016
Not sure if these rules apply to rich members who pay hefty tithes. undecided
Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by iwatchandlisten(m): 9:15am On Oct 19, 2016
freshcvvs:

Now you can see its not about the couple but About the church and their silly traditions

Why would an intending marriage couple come late to their own wedding? If they cant be disciplined enough to appear in church on time for their own wedding.....

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by francisbarrack(m): 9:15am On Oct 19, 2016
herbie27:
What's wrong with the list?...everything there is on point.

Omo redeem leleyi,
Feed your pastor wella
Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by praxs(m): 9:15am On Oct 19, 2016
bigiyaro:
Dont say when u are not sure of ur infor. Christianity is very very much alive in the NE. The faith of the pple dere has not be shaken despite the persecution. ITS NOT TRUE, where ever u are getting ur infor from that NE is almost cleared d
Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 19, 2016
I tell you, just do traditional marriage and court marriage, simple! No stress smiley
abhosts:

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by Bisjosh(f): 9:17am On Oct 19, 2016
Realhommie:

Even God is not rigid

I tell u! !!

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 19, 2016
This is what I call, take it or leave it...
Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by pstnicodemus(m): 9:19am On Oct 19, 2016
AnonyNymous:
grin grin grin grin
My brother, no be only you o..
The matter sef don taya me. check the biblical story of marriage. a man leaves his father and mother, same with a woman. now, e don change. church go give you conditions more than God's commandment. even God's commandment self na ten haba.
Who's doctrine should we follow now?
What the bible says about marriage or what the church says?

1 Like

Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by dayus12(f): 9:19am On Oct 19, 2016
Kdiva:
what if I want more than six people on my bridal train ? what if my husband wants to wear a fancy waist coat? there's no way my gown won't have a train... sha , only their members have to put up with this.

No one said you shouldn't have bridal train...They said the ladies gown mustn't have tail....
Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by Goke7: 9:19am On Oct 19, 2016
bigiyaro:

@the bolded, statements like this are the reason PMB had 3 failed attempts at being President and why Politicians will continue to use religion to brain wash people.
Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 19, 2016
You are on point smiley
Bisjosh:
I never fancied marrying in the church cos their wahala is just too much. ..registry all d way with 10 peeps (fam and frnds)is what i wish for

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by MKO4ever(m): 9:21am On Oct 19, 2016
Condition no 8 said all the ladies must be on Hijab!!!
Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 19, 2016
francisbarrack:

Omo redeem leleyi,
Feed your pastor wella
Mind you!...I'm not a redeem member, did you read what's on the list?, which part said they're feeding the pastors?...Those are their do's before couples are wedded, and the list is perfect.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by bigiyaro(m): 9:22am On Oct 19, 2016
player007:

The rules and regulations aren't meant for everybody. Its either you abide by it or not.
Christianity isn't going anywhere go and write that down. can't really say the same about Islam. with all the child marriage and killing going on in the name of doing Allah's will.
who told u Christianity is not going anywhere? The form of Christianity left behind by Jesus himself is already gone. What is happening now r jst a bunch of pretenders deceiving demselves, practicing worldliness and calling demselves Christians. Ever heard of a gay bishop? So called pastors wearing a million naira shoes? Islam on the other hand is trying to expand its coasts through whatever means, child marriage, brutal violence, self sacrifice etc etc..... The fact is, it is working for dem, at least i know that 70% of churches and Christians in the North East of Nigeria is gone.
Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by fernandoc(m): 9:22am On Oct 19, 2016
Na traditional marriage sure pass. To marry no come easy these days o. Thank God I'm not the one who will wait for someone to come and marry me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David by Bisjosh(f): 9:23am On Oct 19, 2016
ItsQuinn:
You are on point smiley

In this economy ....instead of rccg to encourage members to get married, they are bringing up stiffer rules

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor / Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach / Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.