Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,322 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:29 PM

"Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister (47156 Views)

Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider / "Robert Akunne Obuoha Attempted To Bribe Me" - Ishaq Salihu, EFCC Zonal Head / Justice John Inyang Okoro, The Dark Hand That Killed Justice In Abia - Abiafact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by Thisis2raw(m): 11:28pm On Oct 18, 2016
guiddoti:
If the allegation is false, the judge should rot in jail.
oh because Ameachi is involved now the allegation is untrue abi? If it was wike that was accused of this you guys would have be spilling rubbish
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by flexeey: 11:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
[quote author=gocac post=50318723]Ok........ I get it now, Amaechi and APC bribed you in Naira you rejected, but wike and PDP bribed you in pounds and dollars you accepted. Your nothing but an ordinary criminal that requires nothing but jungle justice! [/quote
If not for android, some ignoramus will not just come here and be spilling trash from their dirty gutter A$$. I wouldn't want to call you a disgrace to formal education in Nigeria. Let there be proves he collected Money from Wike, otherwise HE is NOT a criminal.
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by flexeey: 11:31pm On Oct 18, 2016
[quote author=gocac post=50318723]Ok........ I get it now, Amaechi and APC bribed you in Naira you rejected, but wike and PDP bribed you in pounds and dollars you accepted. Your nothing but an ordinary criminal that requires nothing but jungle justice! [/quote
If not for android, some ignoramus will not just come here and be spilling trash from their dirty gutter A$$. I wouldn't want to call you a disgrace to formal education in Nigeria. Let there be proofs he collected Money from Wike, otherwise HE is NOT a criminal.
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by NovusHomo(m): 11:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
nrexzy:
He rejected bribe from Ameachi but Accepted bribe from Wike? #justasking

...and he is just remembering; just sayin'
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by penukz2015(m): 11:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
Saint Amaechi and Co..

1 Like

Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by flexeey: 11:42pm On Oct 18, 2016
guiddoti:
What allegation, bro? Someone coming to buy judgement, and you kept quiet, haba! That's one reason Nigerian judi-sharing system is corrupt. It shows, he has been perverting judgement secretly for the rich.
Not As u thought it bruh, D best thing he could do was to report to the CJN which he did. It is the CJN that would now raise alarm to the press that some politicians are trying to buy supreme court judgements. If he had done that earlier otherwise, is you guys dat will say he is playing to the Gallery. He gave the due honour to his boss the CJN, which is applaudable.
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by delerx(m): 11:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by guiddoti: 11:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
Thisis2raw:
oh because Ameachi is involved now the allegation is untrue abi? If it was wike that was accused of this you guys would have be spilling rubbish
Have you asked why the judge kept silent on this for so long time? How do you want me believe him when he fail to expose Amechi at first?
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by higherpower: 11:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
nrexzy:

In Akpabio' voice
What money cannot do, more money can
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by AngryNigerian(m): 11:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
Jayceo:
Its high time Intelligent,Patriotic Youths with the interest of Nigerias growth at heart start getting involved. We can't leave the state of Nigeria in the hands of this same criminals we keep recycling.Lets join together and take back our country. Imagine 100,000 youths contribute 50,000 that's already 5 billion naira enough for campaign among other things. We can either assemble a strong force or Join a notable party with the interest of the Nation screened by us. Enough of the Nairaland compalaining and social media rants. Lets get to work youths of Nigeria. The power is in our hands.Lets Restructure the Fiscal federalism of this Nation and Make it great.

Note:- By youths I don't mean small minded,corrupt, tribalistic, visionless youths

The last part of your comment though...
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by guiddoti: 11:49pm On Oct 18, 2016
flexeey:
Not As u thought it bruh, D best thing he could do was to report to the CJN which he did. It is the CJN that would now raise alarm to the press that some politicians are trying to buy supreme court judgements. If he had done that earlier otherwise, is you guys dat will say he is playing to the Gallery. He gave the due honour to his boss the CJN, which is applaudable.
was there a written note to the CJN? let's him submit it for evidence.
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by guiddoti: 11:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
Thisis2raw:
Read my comments. Neither Wike nor Amechi is my worry, why did he kept quiet until now.
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by mrkoma2012: 11:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
FastShipping:
Either way, Amaechi should resign if the allegation is true.

Not in nigeria!
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by Geeweeny(m): 11:58pm On Oct 18, 2016
still do not understand some ppl comments here,he said he reported the matter to the CJN for those that actually read the article,the thing that suprises me is the way the youths are defendin politicians,seriously i am disappointed,you believed that the judge was corrupt without evidence coz dss and fg said so,then why do u find it hard to believe dt he was approached by some politician....which by the way is a common thing here in nigeria,i am tired of all these medial trials chirade,provide ur evidences in court and not in the media houses to destroy someone image,i see this govt losin so much money on defemation of character

5 Likes

Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by Kanyekels(m): 11:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
Jayceo:
Its high time Intelligent,Patriotic Youths with the interest of Nigerias growth at heart start getting involved. We can't leave the state of Nigeria in the hands of this same criminals we keep recycling.Lets join together and take back our country. Imagine 100,000 youths contribute 50,000 that's already 5 billion naira enough for campaign among other things. We can either assemble a strong force or Join a notable party with the interest of the Nation screened by us. Enough of the Nairaland compalaining and social media rants. Lets get to work youths of Nigeria. The power is in our hands.Lets Restructure the Fiscal federalism of this Nation and Make it great.

Note:- By youths I don't mean small minded,corrupt, tribalistic, visionless youths

I'm not really sure you know what's politics and what it's all about.
Firstly, Nigeria is and will always be divided along tribal and religious lines.
Second, there's no way you or anyone can mobilize 100000 youths in this Nigeria for election purposes. You need to mobilize 5- 10 people with the same ideology, stupendously rich, educated etc to form that kind of movement you are talking of, then others will cue in when they see how serious and sensible the movement is. In Hong Kong or Indonesia, it was done by college students of about 6 and not more than 26yrs so it is still achievable in Nigeria.
So my advice to you is to plan, plan and plan. The planning definitely won't be on Nairaland.
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by flexeey: 12:00am On Oct 19, 2016
guiddoti:
was there a written note to the CJN? let's him submit it for evidence
. There was bruh as reported in the post. Do u think he would just indict or involve the CJN name in the letter if he hadn't done otherwise ??. But d fact here is dat the CJN wud never leak the letter for fear and backlash from people that he is an antagonist of the buhari govt.
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by Sirdayor(m): 12:01am On Oct 19, 2016
Why didn't he come out to say all this since? 'Think this is just an attempt by the criminal to gain sympathy of the populace..
LET THE ROGUE BE JAIL!!!
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:01am On Oct 19, 2016
FastShipping:
Either way, Amaechi should resign if the allegation is true.

So because this corrupt judge just name Ameachi he should resign if it's true? contunu.
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:03am On Oct 19, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Because Amechi Is Involved, they will avoid this topic like plague.

Buhari Is Indeed Fighting Corruption.

In Ngeneukwenu's voice, Ndi Ara

Wailers will flood this thread with no evidence hahaha..

I can try to rope anyone in an allegation like this but make the judge back his claim with proof.
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by slivertongue: 12:05am On Oct 19, 2016
ameachi again?
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by guiddoti: 12:07am On Oct 19, 2016
flexeey:
. There was bruh as reported in the post. Do u think he would just indict or involve the CJN name in the letter if he hadn't done otherwise ??. But d fact here is dat the CJN wud never leak the letter for fear and backlash from people that he is an antagonist of the buhari govt.
why wouldn't CJN leak the report.? we can't keep all these shits anymore. Nigeria must move forward. By the way, he should have his copy.
When a drowning man about to sink, he must look for one thing to hold for all his travail
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by Siscooh: 12:08am On Oct 19, 2016
nrexzy:
See your mind!
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by Siscooh: 12:11am On Oct 19, 2016
brainpulse:
This is corruption fighting back. A desperate, corrupt judge trying to weep up public emotions in bid to escape justice. you were bribe and didnt report is a crime on its own. He desperately avoided the main reason he was arrested and created figments to shift focus from his crime.

Be objective! None of them is your father. Be objective please. Follow the case. Don't take sife
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by Siscooh: 12:11am On Oct 19, 2016
brainpulse:
This is corruption fighting back. A desperate, corrupt judge trying to weep up public emotions in bid to escape justice. you were bribe and didnt report is a crime on its own. He desperately avoided the main reason he was arrested and created figments to shift focus from his crime.

Be objective! None of them is your father. Be objective please. Follow the case. Don't take sides
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by Siscooh: 12:12am On Oct 19, 2016
bettercreature:
He should have collected the bribe then use it as evidence against him,He is a big thief he is just trying to cause problem in the APC Camp
na lie
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by just2endowed: 12:20am On Oct 19, 2016
samopad:
The foundation of APC is corruption. Anything built on this foundation cannot stand the test of time. President Buhari is fully surrounded by corrupt people. EFCC should be fair enough to probe the campaign funds of President Buhari.

Good u state my mind. Who directed amechi? Buhari
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 12:20am On Oct 19, 2016
Prayer Point1.

Every evil doer pretending to be fighting corruption in Nigeria while he himself is the ring-leader! Die by FIRE.

Prayer Point2

Every clueless man or woman being controlled by some cows called CABALS, who wants the labor of our fathers over us to be in vain in this Nation, who wants to totally destroy our economy before Nigeria divides! Die by Fire

1 Like

Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 12:23am On Oct 19, 2016
Drama ;DDrama
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by just2endowed: 12:23am On Oct 19, 2016
guiddoti:
was there a written note to the CJN? let's him submit it for evidence.

U defending this useless God cursed government
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 12:28am On Oct 19, 2016
bettercreature:
haaaaaa!
Re: "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister by Ugik(m): 12:31am On Oct 19, 2016
there's more to this drama than we know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kola Aluko’s Superyacht Galactica Star That Was Auctioned / Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family / History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.