Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Which Will You Prefer,big Joystick Or.......... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Will You Prefer,big Joystick Or.......... (923 Views)

"Big Joystick Is Life" — Busty Slay Queen Scientifically Explains Its Benefits / Ladies Pay And Queue To Take A Picture With A Man Big joystick (pics & Video) / Why Nigerian Ladies Die For Men With Big joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Will You Prefer,big Joystick Or.......... by plenitude(m): 9:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
[color=#006600][/color] many a time I have heard girls complaining about the low penetration of their Bfs due to the size of their joystick......now, a guy with a small joystick that can cater for you and ur children and pay all the payable bills and a guy with a hug joystick,very active in the living room and other room but Can't take care of your bills.......which will you prefer?
Re: Which Will You Prefer,big Joystick Or.......... by ikombe: 10:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
I prefer a small joystic for my gaming skills angry

Re: Which Will You Prefer,big Joystick Or.......... by plenitude(m): 10:31pm On Oct 18, 2016
ikombe:
undecided
ikombe:
Re: Which Will You Prefer,big Joystick Or.......... by Arexit: 10:36pm On Oct 18, 2016
i think most that ask this question have a penis problem grin grin grin
Re: Which Will You Prefer,big Joystick Or.......... by plenitude(m): 6:01am On Oct 19, 2016
wink
Arexit:
cheesy
Arexit:
lol, just being curious...nothing is wrong with my joystick,do you care for the pishure?

(1) (Reply)

Four Reasons Why You May Not Want To Have Sex / Ex Miss Anambra, Chidinma Okeke Opens Up On Sextape / Are You Seeing What I Am Seeing? Just Look , Dont Laugh Or Comment Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.