Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Who Is Right Between These Two People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Right Between These Two People (650 Views)

If You Have Ever Slept In A Room With Two People Having Sex, Please Kindly Share / Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex? / Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Right Between These Two People by dotcomnamename: 10:09pm On Oct 18, 2016
PERSON 1: ''If abortion is illegal, then a man leaving a pregnant woman should be arrested. If women can't back out of a pregnancy, neither should men''

PERSON 2: ''Agreed. Also,if abortion is legal, then a man should be able to decide whether he wants the baby or not, and not be forced to pay for it''
Re: Who Is Right Between These Two People by ikombe: 10:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
Explain that forced to pay for it undecided
Re: Who Is Right Between These Two People by miremoses(m): 10:33pm On Oct 18, 2016
The first person is right.but onto the second person,I don't understand what he meant by'force to pay for it'. Was he also forced to have inter course.
Re: Who Is Right Between These Two People by saintvc(m): 10:54pm On Oct 18, 2016
woman decides if she wants it or not
Re: Who Is Right Between These Two People by redcliff: 11:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
ikombe:
Explain that forced to pay for it undecided

Its not like in africa you have a child, then you leave and not pay fr the upkeep of the child. In advanced countries you must pay monthly for the child as long as you are not married to the woman and dont live under the same roof

1 Like

Re: Who Is Right Between These Two People by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 19, 2016
grin

I don't get the whole idea of 2nd person... I read few times but still I don't understand cool

(1) (Reply)

Does It Make Sense To Serve Nigeria? Is Nysc Not Just A Waste Of Time? / American Cucumber / :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.