Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,418 members, 7,781,217 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:47 AM

Madam Koi Koi The Legend Of The Dead Teacher Who Haunts Sec Sch Students - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Madam Koi Koi The Legend Of The Dead Teacher Who Haunts Sec Sch Students (2158 Views)

My Madam And I (part Two) / Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). / Madame Koi Koi 4 (a Trip Down Fgc Ikirun Lane) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Madam Koi Koi The Legend Of The Dead Teacher Who Haunts Sec Sch Students by Vaxt(m): 10:10pm On Oct 18, 2016
The story of Madam Koi Koi has survived the times and
still haunts many secondary school students in their
nightmares.
In Nigeria, there are several popular myths that
have endured for many decades
Myths such as Queen of the Coast and Bush Babies
are some of the most popular myths in Nigeria.
They are legends told from generation to
generation.

One of such legends or myths is the legend of Madam
Koi Koi. No one knows exactly when the story started
but the story of a ghost female teacher with red high
heels has haunted boarding schools in Nigeria for
decades.

(mouth-full-of-sardines)

This is the legend of Madam Koi Koi. There are several
stories but this is the most popular one. Once upon a
time there was a beautiful teacher in a secondary school.
She was known for her beauty and her red heels.
Whenever she walked in the hallways her shoes will make one sound ‘Koi Koi’.
It was also said she was very nasty to students and would
beat them up for no given reason. You could say she was
hated.
Legend has it that she was fired when she slapped a
female student and injured her ear. On her journey back
home, Madam Koi Koi was involved in an accident and
died. Before she died she swore that she would have her
revenge on the school and its students.
Not too long after, students of the secondary school said
at night they would hear a ‘Koi Koi’ sound in the hallways
of their dormitories after lights out, almost like the
clicking of heels on a floor.
Till today this story persists. It is said Madam Koi Koi only
comes out at night to haunt students. The stories have
gone beyond one secondary school to other secondary
schools in Nigeria.
Is there really a story about the ghost of a female teacher
haunting students or is this a tale made up by teachers to
discourage students from wandering during lights out?

Re: Madam Koi Koi The Legend Of The Dead Teacher Who Haunts Sec Sch Students by freesinzu(m): 10:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
I thought I saw her once sad but that was then sha
Re: Madam Koi Koi The Legend Of The Dead Teacher Who Haunts Sec Sch Students by yemsai(f): 10:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
Guess it was made up by some old students jst 2 scare other students cos I didn't hear any sounds or cry thruout my boarding schl days but Dis scared d hell out of me back den in secondary schl....heard a different story abt it tho....nd d bush babies? dat was super scary
I could remember one nyt in d hostel wen a junior student went to d toilet in d midnyt nd ran back 2 d room waking us with a loud cry telling us she heard a bush baby crying for a mat or something ..mehn..we cudnt sleep dat nyt..all we did was pray nd slept in twos smiley
Re: Madam Koi Koi The Legend Of The Dead Teacher Who Haunts Sec Sch Students by daremiarchs(m): 10:54pm On Oct 18, 2016
shockedhmmm
Re: Madam Koi Koi The Legend Of The Dead Teacher Who Haunts Sec Sch Students by Vaxt(m): 7:28am On Oct 19, 2016
daremiarchs:
shockedhmmm
u de fear?
Re: Madam Koi Koi The Legend Of The Dead Teacher Who Haunts Sec Sch Students by daremiarchs(m): 9:02am On Oct 19, 2016
Vaxt:
u de fear?
Shoo! Why not
Re: Madam Koi Koi The Legend Of The Dead Teacher Who Haunts Sec Sch Students by fikfaknuel(f): 11:46am On Oct 19, 2016
op, that your first picture would make a good horror book cover.
Did you design that?
Re: Madam Koi Koi The Legend Of The Dead Teacher Who Haunts Sec Sch Students by Vaxt(m): 12:26pm On Oct 19, 2016
fikfaknuel:
op, that your first picture would make a good horror book cover.

Did you design that?
research
Re: Madam Koi Koi The Legend Of The Dead Teacher Who Haunts Sec Sch Students by fikfaknuel(f): 12:29pm On Oct 19, 2016
Vaxt:
research
Okay. It's beautiful.
You're invited to read my story.
Re: Madam Koi Koi The Legend Of The Dead Teacher Who Haunts Sec Sch Students by Vaxt(m): 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
fikfaknuel:
Okay. It's beautiful.
You're invited to read my story.
ok

(1) (Reply)

The Christian Wife By Talabi Mary / Who Is The Most Captivating Story Teller & Why?(grisham/ludlum/sheldon/archer) / Ewí Ìfé

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.