Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,924 members, 7,803,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

The Untamed Librarian (romance Novel) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Untamed Librarian (romance Novel) (9144 Views)

Shame Of Untamed Fame (a Novel By Austin Daniel) / Unbreak My Heart - Romance Novel / HIDDEN DREAM - A Romance Novel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Untamed Librarian (romance Novel) by larabae13(f): 11:28pm On Oct 18, 2016
Hey guyz, I just decided to write this story....I've never written before but I just wanna see if I can or not.....so please your criticism is appreciated. I wanna know you guyz opinion on it, oh nd I didn't edit it cos I jst wrote it like right now on ma memo pad....if u think it is plagiarized please let me knw

I'll drop chapter 1 right now nd if u guyz say I shld continue I'll continue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Untamed Librarian (romance Novel) by larabae13(f): 11:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
*chapter 1*
Mrs briggs peaked into the office and smiled at the young woman who sat at the desk doing inventory of the new best sellers,she wondered why a beautiful young woman will dress herself in dreary colours and doesn't the tight way she packed her hair gives her headache? "we are opened clara" she said. Clara Hilton looked up and pushed her tortoise shell glasses to her face "ok mrs briggs". "I've told you to stop calling me mrs briggs call me anna" she frowned at clara. "Ok anna I just keep on slipping" she smiled sheepishly at anna "you know I'm still trying to get used to being here....it is not like the library I work in canada if not for my late aunt's will,I won't be here,but it is time for a fresh start anyways". Anna smiled sympathetically at her "we all loved your aunt suzy, she was a good old crone with steel in her backbone....but we didn't know that she has a family because she lives alone in her big old house with only her cat". "I didn't know that I have an aunt too until her lawyer called me, that was when I knew my mother was estranged from her family because of my father" clara told anna.
The bell jingled from the door signaling the arrival of people into the library. "Good morning Alan" mrs briggs greeted cheerfully "what brings you to our library today? Because it's been years since you stepped foot into this library" Clara found her eyes straying to see the handsome young man called Alan who just entered the library. Goodness gracious! He is tall! She thought,are those eyes green or blue? She couldn't say because it wasn't either. Her breath quickened and she could hear the sound of her heart pounding like bango drums,those shoulders...Oh Lord, what is wrong with me? I haven't been affected by a pretty face before, this is sure the love-and-leave them type of guy. Thank God he is not my type or he can be, she thought.Snap out of this clara and listen to what they are saying.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Untamed Librarian (romance Novel) by LilySopi(f): 6:19am On Oct 19, 2016
Please continue..
Re: The Untamed Librarian (romance Novel) by larabae13(f): 5:06pm On Oct 19, 2016
*chapter 2*
Alan kevlar grinned at mrs briggs knowing that the grin would soften her up a bit "aw anna, what do you mean by I haven't stepped foot in here in a while? Aren't you seeing my foot here now?" He said. He then heard a gasp behind anna " is this the new librarian?" He asked anna,all Alan saw was a petite woman in a dark brown get-up with a tight up hair and old glasses "hi miss...." "Oh sorry,Alan this is clara hamilton,late suzy adler's niece who inherited the big old house and she is also our new libarian. Clara,meet Alan kevlar of the kevlars,they're one of the oldest family in this town." Mrs briggs inserted. "Hello,Alan" Clara greeted. "Nice to meet you Clara" He answered. Wait what? Was that a sexy voice coming from clara? It couldn't be let me get her to talk again.He thought " so, how are you holding up? Being a new town and all" he asked. "I've been settling in well, I like the quiet not like the noise in the city" clara answered. Oh it sure is a sexy voice! Alan took a step back and patiently he checked her out again....she is beautiful if she try and loosen up her hair which is dark as sin by the way,and those clothes are hiding lot of curves even the without the glasses she has blue eyes that a man can drown into and then he smiled inwards.
"So what brings you in here Alan?" Mrs briggs asked "yea I almost forgot why I came in here.Mother told me that I should get her the new novels written by her favorite author. She said you know the author already and you shouldn't forget to come for tea soon" he told her, from the corner of his eyes he saw clara arranging the books in the children's corner. "Yea the books, let me get them for you. So how are you preparing for the Labor day? I know mary your mother would be making her guest list for the Labor day party even though it is a month away,bless her soul." Anna said as she handed over the stamped library books to Alan. Alan laughed and said "when I left the house now,she had mrs potts the housekeeper bringing out all the china and cleaning them". "Gotta go now anna,I've got many appointments to see to." "See you later Clara." He left. "Isn't he a sweet boy?!" Mrs briggs beamed at Clara who has showed up beside her.yea he surely is.Clara thought

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Untamed Librarian (romance Novel) by larabae13(f): 5:06pm On Oct 19, 2016
Maybe I shld move this to sexuality section *just thinking*
Re: The Untamed Librarian (romance Novel) by elmogaji(m): 10:43pm On Oct 19, 2016
@ larabae pls more updates then ur readers can. decide if it should b moved to d sexuality section
Re: The Untamed Librarian (romance Novel) by larabae13(f): 10:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
elmogaji:
@ larabae pls more updates then ur readers can. decide if it should b moved to d sexuality section
well, u see I just finished the chapter 2 this evening....chapter 3 will be updated tomorrow evening cos I'm nt through writing it
Re: The Untamed Librarian (romance Novel) by LilySopi(f): 11:34pm On Oct 19, 2016
Thanks 4 the update. Keep it coming
Re: The Untamed Librarian (romance Novel) by larabae13(f): 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
*chapter 3*
Clara woke up to the sound of the alarm and then she remembered it was saturday and went back to sleep. By 9am she was already up and about,cleaning the house singing along to the rock music playing from the radio.she went out the front door and looked round the neglected garden. "Oh hell, I need to pick up some tools for gardening and maybe some groceries too" she thought aloud. Clara went into the house and freshened up,then she headed out to the grocery store.
Alan was checking out the new electronics made by kevlartech when he spotted Clara strolling down the produce section and he decided to hear her sexy voice again. Clara sighted Alan as he was swaggering towards her,oh but he looked dark and dangerous which made her insides tingle and her cheeks hot just by thinking about it. 'Get your acts together' she said to herself. "Hey Clara" Alan greeted "hey yourself" Clara answered. "Please continue with your shopping and don't mind me" Alan said 'think it is easy not to mind you?' She mumbled to herself " of course I'll continue with my shopping, that is what I'm here for" she answered him. 'That voice is really a turn on, remove the dowdy clothes and grandma glasses and I'm sure she'll be a knock out' Alan mused. They went round the store for a while to fill up Clara's cart in an awkward silence.people stopped and greeted one another, some town women were discussing in a corner while some teenagers also discussed the latest trends in another corner. Clara took all of it in and felt among and then she smiled inward an thought of canada where everybody doesn't know one another. "You know, you've still not told me while you are tagging along with me" Clara said to Alan. "Hey it is not everyday I get to shop with a pretty woman,I enjoyed it" He exclaimed. Clara snorted and said "yea right keep fooling yourself". They got to the check point and Clara brought out all the groceries while the attendant chatted with Alan,the groceries were all rung up and packed and then Alan insisted on assisting Clara in carrying the bags "my mother would have my head if I allow a lady to carry her bags herself,I'm supposed to play the gentleman" Clara accepted his assistance and directed him to where her car was."Isn't this old suzy's car? It looks like it is on it's last leg" Alan inquired "it runs fine, and I don't have the money to buy a new car right now" she mumbled "thank you for your help" "it is nothing" he answered.
Clara got into her car and breathed out the breath she has been holding,then she steadied her accelerating heart "why does he makes me want to jump his bones?" She asked herself.She ignited the car and the car coughed and sputtered to life and then she drove out of the store and headed back to her old rambling house.

The continuation would be posted later in the day

4 Likes

Re: The Untamed Librarian (romance Novel) by larabae13(f): 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
LilySopi:
Thanks 4 the update. Keep it coming
thanks lily I really appreciate ur support kiss...elmogaji I greet u too grin

4 Likes

Re: The Untamed Librarian (romance Novel) by larabae13(f): 11:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
She got home and sorted out her groceries putting the bags away in the drawer. She brought out her gardening tools and went outside to tend to the neglected garden cutting the weeds around the roses and petunias.the sun was still shining bright when she gathered her tools and went inside for a cool drink, as she was drinking a chilled orange juice,her mind wandered to Alan and how handsome he looked in his blue t-shirt."He probably has tons of girls fawning over him and he enjoys trampling on their hearts...oh but he makes me shiver" she said to herself "I wonder how sex will be with him it sure won't be bad cos he looks like he what he's doing both in and outta the bed,a pity I'm too plain for his type" she sighed "enough of this foul mood Clara let's go do some baking to bring sanity back to us" she got up and went into the kitchen to do some baking,she contemplated in baking a cake or a bread or maybe some chocolate chips cookie would do then she got to work and forgot about Alan for a while.

*had to rush and finish this chapter dis nyt so I'm sorry if it isn't dat gud*

4 Likes

Re: The Untamed Librarian (romance Novel) by larabae13(f): 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2016
*chapter 4*
"Perfect! Just perfect!"Alan said to himself as he made another mistake in the file that he was altering.He just couldn't stop thinking about the librarian since he left the grocery store on saturday and he has been having erotic dreams of her which is giving him hard ons since saturday night and it's monday he just couldn't continue with taking cold showers and having sleepless nights,he need to do something about this,he thought. His secretary walked in and handed him some more files she looked at his table and saw that he hasn't started the first file "sir,is there a problem?" She asked because it was odd "no problem jemma you can go back to your station" he answered "ok if you say so sir" and she walked out. "I can't keep on going like this I need to do something on it"
After he finished from the office,Alan got into his jaguar and left for the library with a purpose on his mind and a determined look on his face.As he got out of his car in front of the library,he saw that they were already closing up and walked up to Clara and Mrs briggs.Clara saw Alan sauntering over to where she stood with anna locking up the library and her heart started beating fast with her hands getting sweaty,she was nervous all of a sudden.she tried smoothing her somber grey suit and smiled tremulously at Alan "hi Alan,sorry but we're closed for today"she said shakily and cleared her throat.mrs briggs turned from where she was locking the door and smiled at Alan "Alan does your mother want another book?"She asked jokingly.Alan grinned at both of them and said"I'm here to take you out Clara" anna briggs laughed"about time somebody took this girl for a date,I'll be on my way now enjoy yourselves and do behave yourselves". Clara stood with a play of emotions going through her eyes from surprised to fear to happiness. "I'm sorry but I've got plans for tonight" she said."No no no,don't even think you can escape from this I won't relent until you say yes"Alan insisted."But I'm not dressed for an outing"she cried out "it's alright just get in the car".
The sun was just setting when Alan stopped the car at a diner "you see that you don't need to dress up" he said and got out of the car with Clara too getting out of the car then they entered the diner and took a table looking out the window.A waitress came over " hello there Alan we haven't seen you here in while,how is natalia? I hope you are also hearing from james.So what will you have?"She said battering her lashes to him. "I'll take today's special and they are all fine....Clara what do you want?" Clara looked at the waitress with amusement and said"I'll have what you are having" the waitress faced clara and looked at her dubiously"aren't you the new librarian?you don't look like you came from the city at all" she wondered what a lady who dresses like her grandma was doing having dinner with Alan. "Thank you but can you please be fast with the food?" Clara inserted."I'll get right on it"the waitress said and went to give their orders to the cook. "Penelope can be very blunt I apologize if she annoys you"Alan said with laughter in eyes. "I'm not offended just amused,she's got eyes on you.women just like to fawn over you"said Clara "what about you?are u fawning over me?" "Don't hold your breathe Alan I've got more important things to do than fawn over a handsome guy"She said with a tinge of pink in her cheeks.Alan laughed out loud"you do think I'm handsome!" She blushed.The food was brought with penelope the waitress pushing her bust to Alan's face when she wanted to place his food on the table "enjoy"she said and cat-walked back to the kitchen.Clara looked at Alan with a i-told-you-so look on her face and Alan grinning at her. "So Clara tell me,why a librarian?" Alan inquired as they ate."I just love books and the feel of them,in all my twenty-five years I've been with books in fact,I read library an archival information at the university."She answered "interesting.I heard that your mother was estranged from the family that was why you didn't know your aunt" he said. "Yea,news sure travel fast in this town.....one minute I thought I was the only one left in my family then the next minute I'm inheriting a big old house from a aunt I didn't even know.when I was cleaning the attic I saw some pictures of my mother and her sister and also my grandparents it feels good to know that my mother had a family"she clarified "what about your father's family?"He asked. "My father was the only child of his parent because they had him late and they died when I was young.what about you? I heard about you having a brother and a sister" "yea natalia and james are twins.Natalia has a gift and flower shop while james is away overseeing one of the corporations in europe." They talked about other things and before they new it night has fallen."I think it's time for us to leave I didn't know it has become late like this"Alan said. They got up and Alan signed his bill then they went out into the car.They went home in a satisfied silence,Alan parked the car in front of Clara's doorstep and got down to walk her to the door "Thank you Alan,It was a splendid dinner but you don't need to walk me to the door"Clara said but inside she was shaking everywhere because she didn't know what will happen next."The pleasure is mine and if I don't walk you to the door how will I claim to be a gentle man?" Clara opened the door and was contemplating between asking him in and telling him goodnight out here. "Clara I'll kiss you now do you want me too?" Clara stood eyes wide open and before she knew it she was being kissed.Her heart began beating loudly with blood going straight to her head making her light headed,good God! but he could kiss she thought her breast puckered up and she felt hot and moist under.Alan deepened the kiss,devouring her like he couldn't get enough of her,she tasted sweet with a heady scent of jasmine wafting through his nose.he growled deep and used his arms to press her more to his body.Clara moaned as he rained kisses on her face and neck,all thoughts left her as she felt his hardness against her body,she shivered and moaned with pleasure and her legs felt weak. A car horn sounded somewhere near making them jump apart, they've even forgotten that they were still out on the porch, "for a librarian you kiss like a courtesan,dang it! What are you doing to me Clara?"Alan said "I-I-I....oh gosh I can't think! You do things to me that I can't explain Alan"She responded. "Why don't I take you to a proper dinner tomorrow night and we can talk about it?" "Umm....maybe...." "No,I don't wanna hear a maybe just say yes" "ok yes" "good,I'll pick you up by 7pm tomorrow" he said and stole a quick kiss from her then got into his car and drove out of her house. Clara stood staring into space then shook her head to clear the cobwebs that is in her head then,she went inside and sat down hard,her emotions in shambles and she couldn't even think straight.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Untamed Librarian (romance Novel) by LilySopi(f): 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
Update pls oooo angryUpdate pls oooo
Re: The Untamed Librarian (romance Novel) by larabae13(f): 6:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
LilySopi:
Update pls oooo angryUpdate pls oooo
soory lily ma fone was aving some malfunctions I'll try and post sumfin dis nyt
Re: The Untamed Librarian (romance Novel) by larabae13(f): 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
*Chapter 5*
Clara couldn't sleep and when she did slept, it was almost daybreak.she got out of the bed reluctantly and went to take her bath. She got to the library and was waylaid by mrs brigss "tell me, how was the date? I heard from becky over at the flower shop that you and Alan went to the diner." She chattered excitedly "it wasn't a date anna,it was just a normal dinner which went well and news do travel fast across this town" clara said. "Call it whatever you want it was a date." Anna insisted. "Aren't we going to open the library to people? Or are we to stand and continue talking?" Anna looked at her with a haughty look on her face an went to change the close sign to open.
"Clara you've got a delivery!!" Anna cried excitedly to clara in her office.She got out of her office an went to the delivery boy who held bouquets of blood red roses in his hand. Miss,this is for you and please sign here....Clara signed and took the flowers from him,she checked the paper that came with the roses which read "can't wait for our dinner tonight ~A~" she sighed and smelled the heady scent of the blood red roses and smiled brightly and carried them to her office with mrs briggs trailing behind her "wow those are fine roses who sent them? Was it Alan? I'm sure it is Alan. The boy do know how to court a woman" mrs briggs said as she fawned over the roses. "Thank you anna but I'm not courting Alan" She tried in assuring mrs briggs and herself. Alan was breaking the walls around her heart little by little and it is dangerous to fall for him she thought,but she couldn't help but fall for him.

For you@lilysopi the rest will be posted before 2mao sha

2 Likes

Re: The Untamed Librarian (romance Novel) by larabae13(f): 12:12am On Oct 23, 2016
Alan parked the car at the front of clara's house and got out of the car.he was nervous as hell he wondered why he was nervous because he has dated countless of women but the thing is none of them is like Clara. She opened the door and Alan's mouth fell open and he got hard all of a sudden damn! She looked beautiful.The sheer black dress clung to her curves like a second skin and even the tortoise shell glasses was a turn on."You look beautiful Clara...I've never seen you with your hair down and it looks beautiful and shiny" He said as he placed a kiss on her lips.She blushed and said "thank you, you aren't looking bad yourself". They got into the car and Alan drove them to a seaside restaurant.They were shown to their table and took their seat with Alan ordering champagne. Clara looked around with awe taking it all in at once and feeling a sense of calmness. "So what do you want to order? Alan asked bringing Clara out of her riverie "umm I haven't checked the menu yet" she said as she took the menu book and looked through the lists that was wrtten in it. The waiter came to the table with the champagne in a ice bucket "are you ready to order sir?" He asked as he poured the champagne in the glass. "We'll take no.17 please" Alan replied. The waiter nodded and went away. They made a toast and drank to new beginnings.

1 Like

Re: The Untamed Librarian (romance Novel) by LilySopi(f): 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2016
Thanks for the update. Highly appreciated. waitn 4 more. Mk it longer pls
Re: The Untamed Librarian (romance Novel) by larabae13(f): 11:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
*chapter 6*
"Your eyes are good in candle light,it shines through your glasses giving a man a punch in the gut" Alan confesses. "Oh thank you" she blushed hard. The waiter brought their food and re-filled their glasses. They continued talking while they ate and enjoying the scenery,then a lady came to their table with a small dog in her hands,she looked tall and beautiful with a blonde hair and big blue eyes."Hey Alan,haven't seen you around the club in a while I've missed playing tennis with you and who is this...?" She asked haughtily. "Hello gina,how are you? This is...." "Nobody,no one you wanna know" clara cut in. Alan looked at Clara with confusion in his eyes,he was puzzled on why clara doesn't want to let him introduce her. Gina looked down her nose on Clara and wondered why a lady with low class and poor taste was having dinner with a sophisticated man like Alan,she disliked her already. Clara felt miserable inside,the dinner that has been going well has been ruined by this rich and beautiful bimbo who looks too beautiful for Alan to pass off,now she has no chance in hell of dating Alan because this woman is Alan's taste not her the ugly duckling who thinks she could turn into a princess. "I know your date is waiting for you gina don't keep him waiting" Alan said. Gina looked at Clara with hate in her eyes and blew Alan a kiss then she walked back to her table. Alan looked at Clara and saw that she looked down even though she tried to cover it and said "would you like to dessert now or we should leave?" Clara shrugged "I don't know it's upto you" Alan called for the waiter and told him to pack up the dessert for take-away and to bring the bill. "I know why you're looking so down but let get outta here first" he said. The went out of the restaurant and got into the car with Alan driving towards the beach. They got down from the car and walked on the cool sand of the beach holding their shoes and Alan holding the packed dessert.They walked in silence for a while then Alan broke the silence "let's sit down first." They sat down on the sand and Alan opened the chocolate cake and gave her a fork. "Now let's talk. I know that gina annoyed you,she can be very rude but I just tolerate her because her parents are friends of mine". Clara looked at him and felt a surge of relief maybe he doesn't like gina after all "ok if you say so. Thank you" she smiled up at him. Alan siezed the opportunity and kissed her softly making her sigh and tremble with passion. The cake was forgotten as he pulled her to him and started using his hands to explore her body. The kiss got fast and wild with Alan dipping his hands into her dress and handling her puckered breast she moaned loud and bit him on his neck making him shiver."I wanna make love to you but this is not the right time or place" Alan whispered to her. He kissed her hard one last time and stood up. Clara eyes was dazed and she couldn't think straight, she shook her head to clear out the sluggishness from her brain. She looked up at Alan, saw that he was still aroused and blushed. "I think we need to get going now Alan" "yea alright" he answered and packed up the cake. They went home in silence both thinking about the night. Alan parked the car at the front of Clara's house and they both walked to the door. "Invite me in Clara we need to talk and don't look at me like that I'm not going to make love to you,not tonight anyways" She opened the door and they both walked in.Alan surveyed the house and went to sit down on a chair. "Do you want a cup of coffee?" Clara asked nervously. "Sit Clara". "I like you" he started. "With all your drab dressing and tortoise shell glasses I just can't get you outta my mind. I know I'm coming on too strong but this night made me realize I can't have a fling you but a real relationship and I want that!." He confessed. Clara was shell-shocked and her mouth wide open,she closed them and took a deep breathe "i-i-i didn't expect this,I didn't expect to come to this town and start having a relationship but you see,you came into my life and now I can't stop thinking about you.I want a shot at having a relationship with you, I really do." She smiled at him and he smiled back. "Come here let me hold you" and she went to his arms sighing contently "I'm sure we'll sleep deeply tonight because there is no need to worry about how to get each other anymore" Clara said. "Hmmn so you were having sleepless night over me? I'm impressed." Alan grinned "hey don't let it get into your head mr." "Don't worry I won't because you've been giving me sleepless nights too even distracting me from my work" He said. Clara smiled "good.so it wasn't only me". He kissed her fore-head and got up "it is time to start going home I'll call you when I get home" he kissed her one last time "goodnight Clara, dream of me" he said and went to car. Clara sighed and pinched herself to know that she wasn't dreaming. Alan kevlar was in a relationship with her! Her the dowdy librarian! She jumped up and went to sleep with a smile on her face.

Phew! E no easy at all oo....all the writers kudos to you oo una dey try no be small

3 Likes

Re: The Untamed Librarian (romance Novel) by LilySopi(f): 5:25am On Oct 24, 2016
nice one.. Kudos

1 Like

Re: The Untamed Librarian (romance Novel) by larabae13(f): 1:26am On Oct 25, 2016
*chapter 7*
"Do you feel comfortable with wearing all these your grandma clothes? Even my granny dresses more than you do" Alan said the second night after their date. They were having dinner at Clara's house. She dropped her fork and looked him in the eye "what are you trying to say? That I'm too poor to buy muself good clothes or that I don't have taste in fashion? She said with fury burning in her eyes. "Hey calm down baby,i was curious that's all." He shrugged. "Well, I tried wearing colours but I just didn't look good in them so I decided to stick with somber colours." She said with a shrug. Alan laughed."Let me tell you the truth,since I've got a good eye with colours you would look good in virtually all the colours. You need a total makeover Clara, then you'll see how beautiful you really are. Come here Clara let me kiss you". She got up from her seat and went to sit on his laps with her arms around his neck. He kissed her long and hard with his arms moving up to caress her breast "hmmn baby I want you" he whispered as he placed kisses down her face and neck. "But...I gotta be a gentle man and not make love to you too soon." He said as he continued caressing her breast. "Please Alan,take me now" she cried to him as she trembled to his touches. Alan stopped abruptly and carried her to her bed "please try to understand Clara I don't want you to think it is only sex I want from you. Touch me Clara" she touched his dick and was wide-eyed to see that it was hard.He really wants her. " You see what you do to me? I take cold showers just because of you Clara. Please don't let us start what you might regret in the morning" He stood back and watched her with hungry eyes as she dressed for bed."Sleep well my Clara" and kissed her fore-head. Then he went away. Clara sighed deep and fantasized about how making love with Alan would be. She imagined him kissing her and carressing her body slowly, she touched her body and imagined Alan's hand travelling through her body. She fiddled with her breast which was still hard from Alan's touch and brought out her vibrator which she hasn't used in a while. She used her fingers first and inserted it inside her wet core then she began fingering herself with the vibrator too vibrating outside her core. She continued like that and her orgasm hitted her with her moaning in pleasure. When she finished,she was surprised by her actions and blushed pink even though there was no-one to see her. The vibrator was a gift from a long-time friend though this night was her first night of using the toy, she was kinda pleased with herself for bringing herself an orgasm which she has never had before partial thanks to Alan too because he left her aroused and thinking of him naked. She went to sleep and had a dreamless sleep.
It was saturday morning with Alan ringing the bell of Clara's house.She opened the door with a sour look on her face " you must have a good reason for making me wake up at this hour or you are going to get hurt" "ooooh look who is happy to see me this bright morning! We're going shopping! Isn't it cool?! But first let me make you some coffee cos I know you're not yet with me" Clara looked at Alan with a I'll-get-you-back-for-this look and went up to brush her teeth. She came back down and saw the coffee brewing with bacon sizzling on the stove. She went to pour a cup for herself and downed it,she was taking her third cup and feeling back to normal when she was grabbed and kissed "good morning beautiful" Alan dropped her with a big grin on his face and went back to frying the bacon. Clara looked wide-eyed but recovered pretty quickly to say "someone is in a chirpy mood this morning" she sat down to eat the bacon and scrambled eggs that was being served by Alan. "Yea because we're going shopping at the city" Alan said as he sat down to eat his own food. "Uhnn? But I hate shopping!" She pouted "I hate it too but I know it is going to be fun all the way. So be quick and get dressed or should I help you dress?" Alan inquired with laughter in his eyes. "No thank you I'm perfectly fit to dress myself" she finished eating and went up to have her bath and dress up with Alan clearing the plates used for eating into the dish-washer. She got down few minutes later and they got into the car and drove to the city.
Alan parked at a mall and they both got down and went in. They entered a women's clothing store and Alan took her to a specialist who looked at the colour of her eye and skin colour and told her the colours she can wear which were virtually all colours. Then, both of them started checking the clothing racks to see the clothes that will look good on Clara. Alan choosed some for her and she also choosed some. Her hands were full with clothes and Alan told her to go into the dressing room to try all the dresses. He sat down and waited for her to model the clothes for him. Clara came out of the dressing room dressed in a chic white blouse and an orange skirt "so?" She asked. "Pretty". She went in again and came out wearing tight-fitted jeans and a mid-riff blue top. "Good. It brings out your blue eyes" she smiled at him. As she was coming out to pose for him, Alan got harder and tried covering it up by cross-legging his legs and also taking a magazine on the table to cover it. Clara not knowing what was happening came out wearing a sea-green long curve-fitting dinner dress with off-shoulders. Alan swallowed and found that he was speechless and looking with wide-eyes "goodness, you look beautiful,tongue-tying all you just need is a pearl necklace to complete your look" he said. She blushed pink and was jumping inside knowing that she just made Alan kevlar drool. "Thank you, but I think I need to get out of this dress so as to not stain it." She came back out of the dressing room wearing the jean and blue top and packing the dress she first wore into a bag. Alan looked at her admiringly and they went to the desk to pay, Clara brought out her card just as Alan brought out his."I'm paying Clara." "No you're not I'm the one to wear the dresses not you." "Ok let's do it like this, we'll split the bill. I'll take the larger cut and you'll take the lower cut." He decided. "Ok you win Alan let's pay." The sales woman looked at them amusingly and she tagged and packed all the clothes. She said the price and they splitted it together just as they agreed. They moved on and went to the lingerie store. "Hey! You can't come in here with me. Go away this is a private business." Clara told Alan. "I'm not going anywhere honey bun,I'm following you wether you likw it or not." He said mockingly. Clara sighed and walked in to the store. She saw some beautiful matching bra and pant but they were too expensive. Alan saw where her eyes were going and made a note to order for a whole set for her.Clara bought some new nighties and some not very expensive undies. They got out and Alan pulled her to as stop at a jewelry store. He went over to a diamond bracelet with pink trimmings which was in a case and told the attendant to open the case and bring out the bracelet. He took Clara's hand and clasped it on her wrist "knew it would fit your wrist" he said to no-one in particular. He told the attendant to keep the ruby necklace for his mother whose wedding anniversary was around the corner. "No,No,No I can't. I can't take this, it is too much Alan! You don't have to buy me this, it is beautiful but not for a woman like me" she complained. "And what type of a woman are you talking about? I bought it because I knew it would suit you. if you like lost it or give it to a person but don't you return it to me. Can't I buy jewelries for my woman? I could decide to deck you in different types of jewelries,because you're my woman!" He said to her even though she still looked uncomfortable. "Ok but what if I lost it or something?" She asked. "It's upto you because it is yours now." "Thank you Alan. Really, Thank you". She said and kissed him.

2 Likes

Re: The Untamed Librarian (romance Novel) by LilySopi(f): 7:03am On Oct 25, 2016
Nice update but some part is too raw.. U knw wat i mean. Do smtn abt it pls. Thanks
Re: The Untamed Librarian (romance Novel) by larabae13(f): 7:32pm On Oct 25, 2016
LilySopi:
Nice update but some part is too raw.. U knw wat i mean. Do smtn abt it pls. Thanks
too raw as in it is too explicit? Ok if that is what you mean I'll tone it down

1 Like

Re: The Untamed Librarian (romance Novel) by LilySopi(f): 8:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
larabae13:

Yea tanks 4 ur understanding. Pls update asap
Re: The Untamed Librarian (romance Novel) by larabae13(f): 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2016
*chapter 8*
They finished shopping and Alan drove them to his house."Well, you've been asking to see my house and here we are." "Hmm not bad" she said. They went in and dropped the shopping bags on a table. "Let me take you round the house." He took her to each of the rooms and when they finished, Clara said to him, " I'm famished, what do you have in the house that we can eat?" "Oh! I'm sorry! I didn't even think that you'll be hungry by now. Let's go to the kitchen and see what we can eat". They went into the kitchen and they found some steaks in the freezer. Alan grilled the steaks while Clara made a salad to go with the steak. They ate in comfortable silence and then, went to the patio to sit down on the chairs that decorated the patio. "What a nice evening!." She sighed. She faced him and said "I heard you telling the jeweler earliet that your parents' anniversary is coming up,how many years have they been married?" " You heard right their anniversary is coming up the week after labor day. They've been married since 33 years, I'm 32." he answered. "That's good. My parents too were married for 25 years before they died in a car accident. They so much love each other." I still miss them so much even though it has been 3 years they died." She smiled sadly. "So you're 28. Cool." She nodded absently her mind has wondered far away to the past where she was with her parents on christmas day. They sat round the christmas tree with many gifts under the tree and a carol was playing on the radio. They laughed and opened each others gifts and oohed and ahhed on them. Clara was given a beautiful cashmere sweater.... "Hey clara where did your mind go?" Alan said softly at her as he liftd her into his arms "oh I'm sorry, I had a trip down memory lane" she touched her face and saw that she was crying "I-I-I....." She choked on her words and buried her face into Alan's shoulder and cried hard. "Hush now baby it's going to be alright" Alan said to her as he rubbed her back. She quited down and tried to apologize for soiling his shirt with tears. "No worries clara. Just shut up and kiss me." Clara put her arms around his neck and kissed him. Alan groaned "I want you Clara". "Then take me Alan. Please." She whispered. Alan snapped and carried her to his bedroom. He placed her on the bed and started kissing all her body. They pulled off their clothes and touched each other. They whispered sweet words to each other as the passion got intense. When Alan saw that she was wet enough, he parted her leg and entered into her slowly then, he heard her gasp in pain and looked up at her face " oh God! You're a virigin." He tried to pull out but she held him in with her legs "pleease don't stop now,please Alan" she cried to him. Alan took her face and kissed her then, moved to get in deeper. Clara moaned with pleasure and moved with him. They got into a rhythm and faster they went and then, Clara shouted as her orgasm hitted her hard, Alan growled and he bit her neck as he released into her. They laid beside each other spent and breathing hard. "That was....wow!" Alan said as he got his breathe back. "It was incredible I never knew it would be amazing like this." She smiled to him and he kissed her. "Why didn't you tell me you were a virgin?" He asked as he trailed his fingers on her belly. "Well, I'm not anymore" she ginned at him. "I can't believe you're 28 and a virgin. Why didn't you date anybody?" He asked "believe it because nobody wants anything to do with a dowdy and fat librarian until you." She answered as she snuggled up to him. "That was because you intrigued me from the start and your sexy voice got me" he grinned boyishly "sexy voice? You called this throaty noise a sexy voice?" She laughed hard "you must be jaded" "hey I know what I'm saying your voice is a bomb" he said as he kissed her throat. She moaned with pleasure "another? Aren't you tired?" "No I'm not. You're so beautiful" he said as he looked at her body. Then, he kissed every inch of her body making her gasp and plead for more. He gave her more and they made love till the wee hours of the night. They both went off to sleep with their arms around each other.

@lilysopi toned down enough? smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Untamed Librarian (romance Novel) by Greatness21(m): 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2016
larabae13:
I hope you know that she's not the only one reading this angry

Don't tone anything down........ it's making the story more interesting and i just bought a brand new vaseline.

1 Like

Re: The Untamed Librarian (romance Novel) by LilySopi(f): 9:28pm On Oct 26, 2016
Greatness21:

Don't tone anything down........ it's making the story more interesting and i just bought a brand new vaseline.

My opinion though, don't take it too personal. Meanwhile, am nt forcing the author
Re: The Untamed Librarian (romance Novel) by LilySopi(f): 9:30pm On Oct 26, 2016
@lilysopi toned down enough? smiley[/quote]
Yea itx ok. Thanks for ur consideration. I appreciate.
Re: The Untamed Librarian (romance Novel) by larabae13(f): 10:50pm On Oct 26, 2016
Greatness21:

lolz you sure? Ok oo
Re: The Untamed Librarian (romance Novel) by Greatness21(m): 11:12pm On Oct 26, 2016
LilySopi:

My opinion though, don't take it too personal. Meanwhile, am nt forcing the author
Not at all madam.
Re: The Untamed Librarian (romance Novel) by Greatness21(m): 11:16pm On Oct 26, 2016
larabae13:
lolz you sure? Ok oo
I really like the story. Do well to give us more updates. wink
Re: The Untamed Librarian (romance Novel) by larabae13(f): 11:25pm On Oct 26, 2016
Greatness21:
I really like the story. Do well to give us more updates. wink
lolz thanks I'll try ma best to update by 2mao morning or so sha
Re: The Untamed Librarian (romance Novel) by Greatness21(m): 11:32pm On Oct 26, 2016
larabae13:
lolz thanks I'll try ma best to update by 2mao morning or so sha
Alright then, do have a lovely night rest.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yorùbá Proverbs, Translation With Morals / Tope Folarin Wins The 2013 Caine Prize For African Writing / Chimamanda Adichie Received An Honorary Degree In Amherst College Massachusetts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 176
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.