Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,478 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Davido's Cousin B-red Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Cousin B-red Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen (video) (795 Views)

Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) / Adenike Adeleke: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Daughter & Davido's Cousin (Photos) / Mr. Ibu Shows Off His Cooking Skills As He Cooks Egusi Soup With Assorted Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's Cousin B-red Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen (video) by hollawaley2: 1:06am On Oct 19, 2016
Davido's Cousin And Hkn Crew Member B-red Hits The Kitchen To Show His Cooking Skills
B-red, in a new video proved to everyone he can cook.
The singer who is currently in Atlanta, took time off to show his culinary skills, as he can be seen cooking different delicacies in the video.
Watch the video below;.-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkbWJwnHGV0
Re: Davido's Cousin B-red Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen (video) by daclint(m): 1:47am On Oct 19, 2016
He really belong to the kitchen
Re: Davido's Cousin B-red Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen (video) by 360xclusive(m): 4:50am On Oct 19, 2016
Re: Davido's Cousin B-red Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen (video) by Smellymouth: 5:46am On Oct 19, 2016
daclint:
He really belong to the kitchen

You mean say Video Vixen B-RED belongs to the kitchen and the other room? cheesy grin

[img]http://i./26FPxFeuN8UA7nqGQ.gif[/img]
Re: Davido's Cousin B-red Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen (video) by pretydiva(f): 5:49am On Oct 19, 2016
I do not know d record label dat signed dis dude, buh all I knw is dat he belongs 2 d kitchen n d other room grin
Re: Davido's Cousin B-red Shows Off His Cooking Skills In The Kitchen (video) by chrisbaby24(m): 5:51am On Oct 19, 2016
Ahaaaa....wetin he dey cook sef

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Poll: Who would you prefer for a wife; Tiwa Or Maheeda? / Woman Freely Exposes Her Boobs At 3thronesconcert (photos) / NOLLYWOOD SPOOF Is Here Again, Help Me With Likes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.