Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

I Chopped My Finger, Thereafter I Made My Kitchen Automated With These - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Chopped My Finger, Thereafter I Made My Kitchen Automated With These (1750 Views)

Watch Me Organise My Kitchen Cupboards / Help O, Roaches Invading My Kitchen / Get A Take Away Pack Of 5 Different Chilled Chopped Fruits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Chopped My Finger, Thereafter I Made My Kitchen Automated With These by hadjipapiey(m): 6:53am On Oct 19, 2016
To prepare healthy and tasty food, you need proper kitchenware. Apart from comprising utensils needed to prepare and serve meals, Kitchenware is also required to store dry food, or even left overs. Now maintain your kitchen in an organized manner with the array of kitchenware brought to you by *AL-MUHSIN BUSINESS ENTERPRISE* *Home for kitchenwares for smart women* We deal with the followings •Nicer Dicer (Original) •Nicer Dicer Fusion (Original) •water Melon Slicer •Youghurt Maker (Home made) •Bread Maker (Home made) •Chicken and Meat roaster(Home made) •Blender (Paloma) •Popcorn Maker (Home Made) •Manual Juicer (paloma) •Flower Measurement •Meat slicer for meat pie •Tooth paste dispenser •Manual pancake Machine •UK used products Contact : *08131153177, 07030430303*

Re: I Chopped My Finger, Thereafter I Made My Kitchen Automated With These by PointZerom: 9:48pm On May 22, 2017
hadjipapiey:
To prepare healthy and tasty food, you need proper kitchenware. Apart from comprising utensils needed to prepare and serve meals, Kitchenware is also required to store dry food, or even left overs. Now maintain your kitchen in an organized manner with the array of kitchenware brought to you by *AL-MUHSIN BUSINESS ENTERPRISE* *Home for kitchenwares for smart women* We deal with the followings •Nicer Dicer (Original) •Nicer Dicer Fusion (Original) •water Melon Slicer •Youghurt Maker (Home made) •Bread Maker (Home made) •Chicken and Meat roaster(Home made) •Blender (Paloma) •Popcorn Maker (Home Made) •Manual Juicer (paloma) •Flower Measurement •Meat slicer for meat pie •Tooth paste dispenser •Manual pancake Machine •UK used products Contact : *08131153177, 07030430303*YOU ARE AN ANIMAL
Re: I Chopped My Finger, Thereafter I Made My Kitchen Automated With These by hadjipapiey(m): 6:55am On May 23, 2017
[quote author=PointZerom post=56780112][/quote]

Pele o human being grin grin

Order yours too dear tongue
Re: I Chopped My Finger, Thereafter I Made My Kitchen Automated With These by streem26: 11:26am On May 23, 2017
This is cool kitchen stuff.
For me trouble with any chopper you have to pound on is that you can't do THAT with your arthritis, either. How is the little cozzy tool for chopping?
I use Cuisinart, we got it as a wedding present (90% of our wedding gifts were culinary). It was made for chopping onions, but works for really every vegetable that's not extremely mushy (don't try to dice very ripe tomatoes with it). Besides being very fast (it takes seconds), it's impossible to cut yourself, and it contains everything in a collecting cup, which is calibrated as a measuring cup. We use it every day.

(1) (Reply)

White Rice And Stew Recipe / Sudanese Gorontula Fruit And Syrup / 7 Nigerian Food That Help You Sleep Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.