Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

It Annoys Me When People Blame Buhari For Herdsmen Killings-obasanjo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It Annoys Me When People Blame Buhari For Herdsmen Killings-obasanjo (372 Views)

"It Hurts Me When People Say Video Vixens Sleep With Directors" –Fagbemi Adesola / "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora / I’m No Longer Surprised When People Who Earn Little Buy Exotic Rides - RMD Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Annoys Me When People Blame Buhari For Herdsmen Killings-obasanjo by NanagistBlog: 7:26am On Oct 19, 2016
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has said he gets angry whenever people blame Buhari for not making comments concerning the destruction done by herdsmen, and other national issuesThe ex-president aired his thoughts in Abuja on Tuesday at an agriculture seminar in Abuja organised by Lift Above Poverty Organisation (LAPO).

He said

“And some of the words that have been coming out from our leaders, particularly from state governors, are not helpful; they are not helpful. This issue is not a federal issue and another thing I don’t like about it is that when you talk of Fulani herdsmen, people talk of the President. “Now because the President of Nigeria is a Fulani man, then you would expect him to jump up and say this one is condemned and all that, no. That is not his job. And when people make comments like this, it annoys me.

continue reading
http://nanagist..com.ng/2016/10/it-annoys-me-when-people-blame-buhari.html

Re: It Annoys Me When People Blame Buhari For Herdsmen Killings-obasanjo by bharkarh(m): 7:58am On Oct 19, 2016
Ok

And when you get annoyed, what do you do? undecided
Re: It Annoys Me When People Blame Buhari For Herdsmen Killings-obasanjo by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 19, 2016
What have you eaten papa ?

Re: It Annoys Me When People Blame Buhari For Herdsmen Killings-obasanjo by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 19, 2016
k

(1) (Reply)

3 Ways To Simply Hit Front Page / “you Are A Greedy Liar” – Anambra Broadcasting Service Replies Miss Anambra 2015 / Godswill Akpabio,pele And The The People Of Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.