Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Mtn Just Ripped Me Off My Right - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Just Ripped Me Off My Right (496 Views)

MTN Just Played Me Modern Scam!!! / MTN Just Gave 11.7 Gigabyte. / Data Price Increase: MTN Just Sent Me This Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Just Ripped Me Off My Right by iamadedotun(m): 9:39am On Oct 19, 2016
I'm on the Mtn Beta Talk plan I load #1200 two days ago and I was giving bonus upto almost 3k. I then subscribe for my monthly data of 1k for 1.5g but to my very surprise I just discovered this mawn that all my bonus is gone overnight. I browsed all night but unknowingly to me MTN deducted my bonus instead of the data I subscribe for and it's really annoying because right now my bal is zero I called their customer care they didn't have anything tangible to say. THE FEAR OF MTN IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM
Re: Mtn Just Ripped Me Off My Right by khalhokage(m): 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
Abeg, make we hear word, that's their policy, they always use the 1st for anything you're doing, you weren't cheated, you just didn't know that's how it works.
Re: Mtn Just Ripped Me Off My Right by JideSM: 12:46pm On Oct 20, 2016
iamadedotun:
I'm on the Mtn Beta Talk plan I load #1200 two days ago and I was giving bonus upto almost 3k. I then subscribe for my monthly data of 1k for 1.5g but to my very surprise I just discovered this mawn that all my bonus is gone overnight. I browsed all night but unknowingly to me MTN deducted my bonus instead of the data I subscribe for and it's really annoying because right now my bal is zero I called their customer care they didn't have anything tangible to say. THE FEAR OF MTN IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM
Hello iamadedotun, I am so sorry about the deduction. Please be informed that whenever you browse while having a bonus credit, your bonus credit will be deducted first even if you have an active data bundle as it takes first priority. I apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you.
Re: Mtn Just Ripped Me Off My Right by iamadedotun(m): 1:48am On Oct 23, 2016
Thank you but obviously it doesn't bring back my bonus but all the same thanks for the head-up

(1) (Reply)

Assist Me / For Those Using(or That Used) Tecno Phantom 5, 6 And 6plus... / Which Phone Is The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used Back Then Or Presently?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.