Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Happy Married Life To Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump In Picture - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Happy Married Life To Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump In Picture (1480 Views)

Between A Nigerian And Donald Trump / White House Last Debate Between Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump / Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton's Wedding Invitation (Photoshopped) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Married Life To Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump In Picture by talk2hb1(m): 9:58am On Oct 19, 2016
I just want to use this medium to wished Mrs Clinton and Mr Trump happy Married Life

Re: Happy Married Life To Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump In Picture by lolamitayo: 10:18am On Oct 19, 2016
This is SUPER
Re: Happy Married Life To Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump In Picture by talk2hb1(m): 10:48am On Oct 19, 2016
wink
Re: Happy Married Life To Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump In Picture by simplynigerians: 10:50am On Oct 19, 2016
That was Kool!!!
Re: Happy Married Life To Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump In Picture by cremedelacreme: 10:55am On Oct 19, 2016
Nice work cheesy
Re: Happy Married Life To Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump In Picture by Sensie(f): 11:10am On Oct 19, 2016
grin[i][/i]
Re: Happy Married Life To Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump In Picture by talk2hb1(m): 11:33am On Oct 19, 2016
Sensie:
grin[i][/i]
Are you a Teacher?
Because Sensie means teacher in Japan
Re: Happy Married Life To Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump In Picture by Sensie(f): 11:53am On Oct 19, 2016
talk2hb1:
Are you a Teacher? Because Sensie means teacher in Japan
You too sharp. I am and so loving it...
Re: Happy Married Life To Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump In Picture by talk2hb1(m): 12:08pm On Oct 19, 2016
Sensie:

You too sharp. I am and so loving it...
So you speak Japanese too?
Re: Happy Married Life To Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump In Picture by Sensie(f): 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
talk2hb1:
So you speak Japanese too?
Not yet
Re: Happy Married Life To Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump In Picture by talk2hb1(m): 1:43pm On Oct 19, 2016
Sensie:

Not yet
You Broke me Heart grin grin grin
Re: Happy Married Life To Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump In Picture by Sensie(f): 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2016
talk2hb1:
You Broke me Heart grin grin grin

I'm sorry. You speak Japanese?!
Re: Happy Married Life To Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump In Picture by talk2hb1(m): 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2016
Sensie:

I'm sorry. You speak Japanese?!
Just the basic, but I speak French and Arabic wink
Re: Happy Married Life To Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump In Picture by Sensie(f): 4:11pm On Oct 19, 2016
talk2hb1:
Just the basic, but I speak French and Arabic wink

Wow! Me likey. How did you learn them? Through learning or acquisition??!
Re: Happy Married Life To Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump In Picture by talk2hb1(m): 4:27pm On Oct 19, 2016
Sensie:

Wow! Me likey. How did you learn them? Through learning or acquisition??!
Learning but couldn't practice with anybody undecided
Re: Happy Married Life To Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump In Picture by Sensie(f): 4:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
talk2hb1:

Learning but couldn't practice with anybody undecided

That's bad. Hope you don't forget what you've learnt. Try watching or listening to anything related to the languages, it will help . No wonder you said I broke your heart
Re: Happy Married Life To Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump In Picture by talk2hb1(m): 5:24pm On Oct 19, 2016
Sensie:

That's bad. Hope you don't forget what you've learnt. Try watching or listening to anything related to the languages, it will help . No wonder you said I broke your heart
Yeah, I speak with ppl on first encounter

(1) (Reply)

[PICS] Naughty Model Crashes Her Instagram Page With R@unchy Snaps! / House Of Wags Comedy / Valentine's Bait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.