Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

I Need Urgent Help On Thumb Print Issue - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Need Urgent Help On Thumb Print Issue (813 Views)

Wrong Passport And Thumb Print / Please Can I Be Paid Alawee, If I Miss January Nysc Clearance And Thumb Printing / Has Anybody Able To Thumb Print Successfully? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Urgent Help On Thumb Print Issue by Sheamus007(m): 10:19am On Oct 19, 2016
am having issue with the thumb printing...whenever the finger print has captured my finger then I click on proceed ,it always return me back to that same thumb print page again....anyone who can help pls
Re: I Need Urgent Help On Thumb Print Issue by alfarouq(m): 11:20am On Oct 20, 2016
I also experienced same when I was registering batch a 2016. Get a methylated spirit and wipe your hands with it before you thumb print.
In my case, it was worse because I spent up to a week trying to thumb print which made me to lose the states of my choice. I had to use my right thumb for the left and the left for the right before it was finally accepted.
I wish you luck.
Re: I Need Urgent Help On Thumb Print Issue by Akinadeakintayo(m): 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
Am having the same issue now... For upto 15mins now... God help me
Re: I Need Urgent Help On Thumb Print Issue by Hephhemcomputer: 5:16am On Oct 21, 2016
Sheamus007:
am having issue with the thumb printing...whenever the finger print has captured my finger then I click on proceed ,it always return me back to that same thumb print page again....anyone who can help pls
If you are in Ibadan call 08032819071 otherwise, visit another cybercafe

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Starts His Nysc Project (photos) / For Prospective Corpers That Want To Serve In Lagos / NYSC 2017 Batch B Reg....pls HELP!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.