Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:15 PM

After What Happened, Do You Still Trust Samsung Smartphones? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / After What Happened, Do You Still Trust Samsung Smartphones? (800 Views)

Full List Of Samsung Smartphones Expected To Receive The Android 8 Oreo Update / Samsung Smartphones Are Secretly Spying On Users, Report Claims / Why Do Most HTC And SAMSUNG Smartphones Get Hot Easily??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After What Happened, Do You Still Trust Samsung Smartphones? by Sphilip1(m): 10:28am On Oct 19, 2016
The recent incident of battery explosion caused by the Samsung Note 7 was really a big mess. Not only that it brought the company to ruin but it has left a deep scar on them.

The tech giant did no just lost financially but have also tarnished the reputation of their products in general.

According to a survey carried out recently, more than 30 percentage of Samsung users might never again buy a new Smartphone from the South Korea tech giant.

At the launch of the Note 7, we all expected nothing but the best. It came like a shock on hearing that our so much anticipated device is a firework! grin grin shocked shocked

Samsung would have made a fortune at the end of this year with only the Note 7 but the reverse was the case. All the company is left with is a negative trend that would go a long way.

Now, we are throwing the question at you. We love to know if you still got any trust or soft sport for them.

I shared the outcome of the survey on my blog. >> http://www.techkibay.com/2016/10/do-you-still-trust-samsung-smartphones.html

Re: After What Happened, Do You Still Trust Samsung Smartphones? by Sphilip1(m): 10:31am On Oct 19, 2016
Lalasticlala , dragnet , honsule , puskin. I would love to hear the opinion of my fellow Nairalanders. Thanks.
Re: After What Happened, Do You Still Trust Samsung Smartphones? by ewizard1: 11:49am On Oct 19, 2016
Still got trust till 2moro!
Re: After What Happened, Do You Still Trust Samsung Smartphones? by Sphilip1(m): 12:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
ewizard1:
Still got trust till 2moro!

Can you tell me why you love Samsung smartphone over others manufacturers'?
Re: After What Happened, Do You Still Trust Samsung Smartphones? by nazeefsco(m): 12:56pm On Oct 20, 2016
Hell yeah...still the best
Re: After What Happened, Do You Still Trust Samsung Smartphones? by dasphinx1(m): 2:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
Yes. Why? Because it is the most innovative android oem.
Re: After What Happened, Do You Still Trust Samsung Smartphones? by ewizard1: 4:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
Sphilip1:

Can you tell me why you love Samsung smartphone over others manufacturers'?
Dasphinx1 answered it!

1 Like

Re: After What Happened, Do You Still Trust Samsung Smartphones? by Dandsome: 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
Most people still stick to it mainly because of the name. They just want to be recognized as people who use Samsung even though they're dying inside.
Re: After What Happened, Do You Still Trust Samsung Smartphones? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2016
Yes I'll still trust and buy a samsung phone. Been using the galaxy phones since galaxy s2. Just a problem with the note 7 is not enough to make me switch allegiance.

1 Like

Re: After What Happened, Do You Still Trust Samsung Smartphones? by somehowpenis(m): 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
no.. and not even cos of the explosion, but because they dnt optimize their phones.. see the new lunched google pixel phone, although the iphone 7 won it in a speed test it wasnt by a landslide... thats how android phones are supposed to be..
Re: After What Happened, Do You Still Trust Samsung Smartphones? by nsogbuMod(m): 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
Ya s7 and others
Re: After What Happened, Do You Still Trust Samsung Smartphones? by nsogbuMod(m): 8:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
Dandsome:
Most people still stick to it mainly because of the name. They just want to be recognized as people who use Samsung even though they're dying inside.
you must have got yourself confused with iPhone

2 Likes

Re: After What Happened, Do You Still Trust Samsung Smartphones? by dasphinx1(m): 12:52am On Oct 21, 2016
Dandsome:

"Dying inside" because of phone? Nna mehn grin grin
Re: After What Happened, Do You Still Trust Samsung Smartphones? by henryobinna(m): 3:44am On Oct 21, 2016
OP, what you should be bothered about is, how many phones in what series got exploded?

remember it's only the Note 7 and not up to 0.5% of the number of shipped note 7.

one can still stick with galaxy s series if they're scared of the note series
Re: After What Happened, Do You Still Trust Samsung Smartphones? by ollah2: 6:40am On Oct 21, 2016
I think Samsung should be somewhat glad it happened to the Note series as agaisnt the S series cos traditionally the S series sells more. Having said that, most Note buyers buy Note cos only a Note can replace a Note which is another problem for Sammy as some peeps won't return their Notes.

What happened to them will make their products the safest. God willing, I'll be buying the S8.
Re: After What Happened, Do You Still Trust Samsung Smartphones? by Sphilip1(m): 6:57am On Oct 21, 2016
henryobinna:
OP, what you should be bothered about is, how many phones in what series got exploded?

remember it's only the Note 7 and not up to 0.5% of the number of shipped note 7.

one can still stick with galaxy s series if they're scared of the note series

Carriers all over the world have stopped selling the note 7.

They are now advising customer to buy another samung device rather or swap their existing note 7 with another Samsung phone.
Re: After What Happened, Do You Still Trust Samsung Smartphones? by donhils: 7:01am On Oct 21, 2016
Dandsome:
Most people still stick to it mainly because of the name. They just want to be recognized as people who use Samsung even though [/b]they're dying inside[b].
What is killing them?
Re: After What Happened, Do You Still Trust Samsung Smartphones? by augster(m): 7:03am On Oct 21, 2016
somehowpenis:
no.. and not even cos of the explosion, but because they dnt optimize their phones.. see the new lunched google pixel phone, although the iphone 7 won it in a speed test it wasnt by a landslide... thats how android phones are supposed to be..
Google phones run pure android. But Samsung phones run tweaked version of android.. What do you expect?
Re: After What Happened, Do You Still Trust Samsung Smartphones? by donhils: 7:05am On Oct 21, 2016
So because one God is Good motors bus had an accident and few people died means you'll never enter their bus again?
Re: After What Happened, Do You Still Trust Samsung Smartphones? by Sphilip1(m): 7:16am On Oct 21, 2016
donhils:
So because one God is Good motors bus had an accident and few people died means you'll never enter their bus again?

Lol.... How rethorical it is

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Zero 4 X555 Full Specs , Review And Price / Having Difficulties Downloading Revdl / Samsung Galaxy Tab A For Sale( 3months Foreign Used Very Clean)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.