Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,841 members, 7,806,366 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Warning : Stop Tarnishing The Good Image Of Kenya - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Warning : Stop Tarnishing The Good Image Of Kenya (2613 Views)

Before & After Image Of Pretty Agile Looking Lady After A Week Workout / Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone / See Photos Of Kenya Big Booty Girls That Makes Money With Her Big Ass ( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning : Stop Tarnishing The Good Image Of Kenya by TheManfromKenya: 10:50am On Oct 19, 2016
This is getting out of hand ..is this kenyaland or Nairaland ??

mthabo likan si BRI bo to kun..

This is a warning ...By the time we strike back , it wouldn't be funny

1 Like

Re: Warning : Stop Tarnishing The Good Image Of Kenya by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 19, 2016
Why don't you put your banter where your mouth is..
Re: Warning : Stop Tarnishing The Good Image Of Kenya by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:56am On Oct 19, 2016
We Like Kenya Because That Is Where Weird And Funny Things Happen...

4 Likes

Re: Warning : Stop Tarnishing The Good Image Of Kenya by NaijaEfcc: 10:56am On Oct 19, 2016
which one be script image? undecided
Re: Warning : Stop Tarnishing The Good Image Of Kenya by TheManfromKenya: 10:57am On Oct 19, 2016
OBTSubtle:
Why don't you put your banter where your mouth is..

saw ur picture the other day ?? I hope u don't try sending any Nairaland girl PMS ??
Re: Warning : Stop Tarnishing The Good Image Of Kenya by TheManfromKenya: 10:58am On Oct 19, 2016
NaijaEfcc:
which one be script image? undecided
google
Re: Warning : Stop Tarnishing The Good Image Of Kenya by Delicious22: 10:58am On Oct 19, 2016
Raking na "water" action be "blood"

Dumb DARK shoemaker from kenya wants to threaten us. grin

1 Like

Re: Warning : Stop Tarnishing The Good Image Of Kenya by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 19, 2016
Op... This is Romance section for goodness sake

Get well soon undecided

1 Like

Re: Warning : Stop Tarnishing The Good Image Of Kenya by finally1(m): 10:59am On Oct 19, 2016
pls shut up... ugly black Kenya
Re: Warning : Stop Tarnishing The Good Image Of Kenya by Presh900(m): 11:01am On Oct 19, 2016
As you noted, this is NairaLand. If you want to strike back kindly open a kenyan forum... Anu ofia

2 Likes

Re: Warning : Stop Tarnishing The Good Image Of Kenya by TheManfromKenya: 11:01am On Oct 19, 2016
Delicious22:

Dumb black shoemaker from kenya wants to threaten us. grin

I like to be sincere. Am worth roughly 3m naira Nigerian money...Am self employed... u are sitting in ur house with Nokia x calling me a shoemaker.

I laugh
Re: Warning : Stop Tarnishing The Good Image Of Kenya by TheManfromKenya: 11:02am On Oct 19, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Op... This is Romance section for goodness sake

help me, i pray i Get well soon undecided

I will pray for u ..
Re: Warning : Stop Tarnishing The Good Image Of Kenya by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 19, 2016
TheManfromKenya:

I like to be sincere. Am worth roughly 3m naira Nigerian money...Am self employed... u are sitting in ur house with Nokia x calling me a shoemaker.

I laugh
Empty barrel lo man pariwo.. Odte cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Warning : Stop Tarnishing The Good Image Of Kenya by TheManfromKenya: 11:03am On Oct 19, 2016
finally1:
pls shut up... ugly black Kenya
Okay, let the adults speak now..go and play with ballons and kites..

1 Like

Re: Warning : Stop Tarnishing The Good Image Of Kenya by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 19, 2016
TheManfromKenya:

I will pray for myself.. thank you very much sis..
Great. . Please do that cheesy
Re: Warning : Stop Tarnishing The Good Image Of Kenya by talktonase(m): 11:03am On Oct 19, 2016
Shut up and go to the other room...Abeg is Kenya a country or a local govt? We are making you guys popular and you're busy blabbing!

2 Likes

Re: Warning : Stop Tarnishing The Good Image Of Kenya by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 19, 2016
TheManfromKenya:

saw ur picture the other day ?? I hope u don't try sending any Nairaland girl PMS ??

Well, my photo leaked..

It's everywhere.. Can't say, because I have never sent a pm requesting for friendship..

Anyho.. It was a glorious game of hide and seek.

1 Like

Re: Warning : Stop Tarnishing The Good Image Of Kenya by TheManfromKenya: 11:04am On Oct 19, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Empty barrel lo man pariwo.. Odte cheesy

okay.... When I see some worthy , I will prove my worth...Stop spreading bad news avbt Kenya, simple..

1 Like

Re: Warning : Stop Tarnishing The Good Image Of Kenya by finally1(m): 11:05am On Oct 19, 2016
This is getting out of hand ..is this kenyaland
or Nairaland ??
This is a warning ...By the time we strike back
, it wouldn't be funny

how cn someone with sense type this, shows how jobless and useless you re... by the time you strike ...

this guy na fool

1 Like

Re: Warning : Stop Tarnishing The Good Image Of Kenya by Fidelismaria: 11:05am On Oct 19, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

kenya again

awon weyrey kenya tuntun de oooo

1 Like

Re: Warning : Stop Tarnishing The Good Image Of Kenya by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 19, 2016
The devil resides in Kenya.

A country whose residents mental capabilities commensurate with their bizzare sexual enterprise.

3 Likes

Re: Warning : Stop Tarnishing The Good Image Of Kenya by Delicious22: 11:06am On Oct 19, 2016
TheManfromKenya:

I laugh
Lol, please don't disgrace yourself here. Carry your "N3million" and "big forehead" to prepare for the next olympics. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Warning : Stop Tarnishing The Good Image Of Kenya by TheManfromKenya: 11:06am On Oct 19, 2016
OBTSubtle:

Well, my photo leaked..

It's everywhere.. Can't say, because I have never sent a pm requesting for friendship..

Anyho.. It was a glorious game of hide and seek.

be more careful with ur pictures if u dont want people to see itr better still put it on ur dp..

be proud of yourself ...

and it didn't leak sir..u uploaded it by yourself..

4 Likes

Re: Warning : Stop Tarnishing The Good Image Of Kenya by TheManfromKenya: 11:07am On Oct 19, 2016
finally1:
This is getting out of hand ..is this kenyaland
or Nairaland ??
This is a warning ...By the time we strike back
, it wouldn't be funny

how cn someone with sense type this, shows how jobless and useless you re... by the time you strike ...

this guy na fool

G, am a Nigerian naira millionaire...

u shld get the point, stop spreading hate abt Kenyan..simple
Re: Warning : Stop Tarnishing The Good Image Of Kenya by TheManfromKenya: 11:08am On Oct 19, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Great. . Please do kiss me themanfromkenyan cheesy

look at Nigerian girls asking me for kiss aiddy..money in hand , back for ground ladies grin
Re: Warning : Stop Tarnishing The Good Image Of Kenya by TheManfromKenya: 11:13am On Oct 19, 2016
Fidelismaria:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
kenya again
awon weyrey kenya tuntun de oooo
()()()()()()()()(!)()()()()()())
Re: Warning : Stop Tarnishing The Good Image Of Kenya by Thashen(m): 11:16am On Oct 19, 2016
Delicious22:

Dumb black shoemaker from kenya wants to threaten us. grin
Black - Unnecessary . ..
Re: Warning : Stop Tarnishing The Good Image Of Kenya by saintfellow(m): 11:18am On Oct 19, 2016
Attention seeking is bad.
Re: Warning : Stop Tarnishing The Good Image Of Kenya by Delicious22: 11:19am On Oct 19, 2016
Thashen:
Black -Unnecessary.
My bad. I will change it to "Dark"
Re: Warning : Stop Tarnishing The Good Image Of Kenya by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 19, 2016
TheManfromKenya:

look at this nigerian girl begging me to have sense aiddy... I don't wanna have oh grin
Smh. . I give up on you

Byee

1 Like

Re: Warning : Stop Tarnishing The Good Image Of Kenya by Thashen(m): 11:24am On Oct 19, 2016
Delicious22:
My bad. I will change it to "Dark"
Yeah, go ahead and change it to dark, and shoot yourself in the foot, in the process. Dark Nigerian.
Re: Warning : Stop Tarnishing The Good Image Of Kenya by Delicious22: 11:26am On Oct 19, 2016
Thashen:
Yeah, go ahead and change it to dark, and shoot yourself in the foot, in the process. Dark nigerian.
E pain the legendary ODE. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thanks All For Ur Advice About My Nagging Wife To Be,,, Now See My Next Step Of / Girls Leave Me Alone - Nigerian Lady Exposes Chat From A Lesbian Online (photos) / Three Things A Girl Demanded From Her Boyfriend Before Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.