Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

A Story Of Pleasure (A Short Romantic Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Story Of Pleasure (A Short Romantic Story) (4153 Views)

Game Of Pleasure(18+) / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / The One Night I Will Never Forget (A Short Romantic Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Story Of Pleasure (A Short Romantic Story) by Khris3(m): 11:17am On Oct 19, 2016
Night had fallen, leaving a light glow over the evening. The faint stars appearing above acted as candles to assist in the warming glow. I was uncertain of what the night would bring, yet excited of the unknown. I was meeting someone for the first time, a new friend whom I have talked to for a long time. We seemed to have so much in common and shared our most intimate thoughts.

We both get so excited when we chat and it was now going to be possible to meet. The thrill of this first meeting kept me moist. As the hours passed my excitement inside continued to increase, to the point where my heart seemed to be pounding in my throat.

We had decided to meet at a local park, semi private for my comfort. When I arrived (light headed with excitement), I noticed another glow in the distance, as I approached, I could see that it was my friend. He had taken candles and outlined the blanket he'd placed on the grass. A cold bottle of wine with two glasses were placed at the edge. The twinkle in he eyes was unlike any I'd seen before as it had a wildness about it that excited something deep within me.

There was soft music playing in the background, from where, I'm not sure, but it didn't matter to me, for all I could think of was the man before me. He excited me beyond belief. Few words were exchanged over a glass of wine as both of us knew what the other wanted. I could see his manhood awake under his jeans and I wanted to unleash it, but my timidness wouldn't allow that, not just yet anyway.

As he came closer to me, I could feel a stirring from within that I'd never felt before. It seemed to be from a depth, not yet experienced. Although scared, I wanted to feel more, yet I was terrified. I felt his strength in the embrace slowly grow as he held me strongly, yet so tenderly and I wanted more......Continue Reading @.

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/10/a-story-of-pleasure-short-romantic-story.html

Re: A Story Of Pleasure (A Short Romantic Story) by Khris3(m): 11:41am On Oct 19, 2016
A Short Romantic Story
Re: A Story Of Pleasure (A Short Romantic Story) by Damilolababy(f): 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2016
Nice
Re: A Story Of Pleasure (A Short Romantic Story) by jidon5(m): 11:09pm On Oct 23, 2016
Wonderful..
Re: A Story Of Pleasure (A Short Romantic Story) by Khris3(m): 10:28am On Nov 03, 2016
Thanks For Reading
Re: A Story Of Pleasure (A Short Romantic Story) by jidon5(m): 12:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
Yea

(1) (Reply)

My Earth, My City And My Heartthrob / Internet Writing Guide (A Must-Read!) / The 7 Realms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.