Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Compare Apple Iphone 7 Vs Xiaomi Redmi 3s Prime Camera - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Compare Apple Iphone 7 Vs Xiaomi Redmi 3s Prime Camera (1671 Views)

Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Camera Failure / Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Vs Nokia X5 (5.1 Plus) Speed Test & RAM Comparison (photos) / Xiaomi Redmi 3s Prime Review And Specifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compare Apple Iphone 7 Vs Xiaomi Redmi 3s Prime Camera by adewasco2k(m): 11:39am On Oct 19, 2016
You can see the unboxing and review of the new Xiaomi redmi 3s prime here i just got my iPhone 7 and felt i should do a comparison with a china product. Xiaomi seems to be the best fit and since xiaomi 3s prime is what i have on ground. so its going to be iphone 7 vs xiaomi redmi 3s prime.

I will do a comparison with Xiaomi M5 next week when my order gets delivered.

My verdict on iphone 7 vs Xiaomi Redmi 3s prime
This is the point where you will expect me to say “this is all a joke” Oh No! it wasn’t a joke even though i will not expect a low budget phone like the xiaomi redmi 3s prime to have a better camera compare to the ‘almighty’ Apple’s iPhone 7 it was worth even comparing.

The iPhone 7 features a completely redesigned camera system with a faster f/1.8 lens (previously f/2.2). The iphone 7 plus even has dual lens with Wide-angle: ƒ/1.8 aperture and a Telephoto: ƒ/2.8 aperture lens with body and face detection.

The Xiaomi Redmi 3s prime has a decent camera at that low price, although you notice flickering on video recording at 1080p and camera doesnt do that great indoor or with artificial lighting. in low light you get noise but can be improved if you turn on the HDR mode.

So to get a very decent picture with the xiaomi redmi 3s prime you will need to take a it in a bright environment.

Note: the Xiaomi Redmi 3s prime can not shoot 4k video

Source: http://wasconet.com/compare-apple-iphone-7-vs-xiaomi-redmi-3s-prime-camera/
Re: Compare Apple Iphone 7 Vs Xiaomi Redmi 3s Prime Camera by akinswaggs(m): 6:49am On Oct 23, 2016
Nice one Mate
Re: Compare Apple Iphone 7 Vs Xiaomi Redmi 3s Prime Camera by scarr: 1:19pm On Oct 23, 2016
Performance comparison would be more expected

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Set My Sd Card As Default Storage In My Samsung Galaxy On5 / How To Root Your Marshmallow And Nougat Android. / Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A Launching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.