Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards (4037 Views)

Server Problem Solved For You Guys / Its Almost Here You Guys!!! Get In Here!!! / What Do You Guys Think Of This Website Design ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 23, 2016
^^that seems to be one of the ways to solve this problem. I have something even better than that Payoneer Card (or at least gives me better rates) - but sorry, i cant share it here.
Re: How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards by directonpc(m): 10:35am On Oct 23, 2016
dhtml18:
^^that seems to be one of the ways to solve this problem. I have something even better than that Payoneer Card (or at least gives me better rates) - but sorry, i cant share it here.
Like 310 per dollar?
Re: How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards by whisp3r(m): 10:51am On Oct 23, 2016
dhtml18:

Baba nla twale grin - We don settle na wink

I earn forex from freelancer. No need to buy funds to load my Payoneer Card.
Re: How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 23, 2016
whisp3r:

Baba nla twale grin - We don settle na wink

I earn forex from freelancer. No need to buy funds to load my Payoneer Card.
Exactly, same here.
Re: How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards by guru01(m): 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2016
Abeg who go help me pay for something and how much for naira you go charge per USD.
Re: How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards by whisp3r(m): 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
guru01:
Abeg who go help me pay for something and how much for naira you go charge per USD.

I can help you pay.

$100 and below = #410/$
$120 and above = #400/$
Re: How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
Because i own this thread, i must be paid $1 per every $100 transactions made on this thread.
Re: How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards by whisp3r(m): 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
dhtml18:
Because i own this thread, i must be paid $1 per every $100 transactions made on this thread.

cheesy As you wish Sire
Re: How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards by guru01(m): 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
whisp3r:

I can help you pay.

$100 and below = #410/$
$120 and above = #400/$
Thanks I will contact you once am ready.
Re: How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards by tohero(m): 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2016
Hold on guys, GT mailed me close to week ago with a limit of $100.

That's small but will come in handy...

Don't mind their poor html email, especially the table

Re: How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards by Raypawer(m): 1:29am On Oct 26, 2016
bro, will contact you soon!

whisp3r:

I can help you pay.

$100 and below = #410/$
$120 and above = #400/$
Re: How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards by urchmanx(m): 1:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
dhtml18:
Is there a way I can contact u? It's urgent. Lets talk some biz ideas over
Re: How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards by directonpc(m): 5:23am On Nov 29, 2016
whisp3r:

I can help you pay.
$100 and below = #410/$ $120 and above = #400/$
Still available? Please reply ASAP
Re: How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards by afamzikora: 10:02am On Nov 29, 2016
Please how do I get this pioneer card
Re: How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards by internetpo(m): 11:48am On Nov 30, 2016
DHTML18. Its been a problem for me this past week. We got an App we need to upload to Windows Store and its creating problems Here.
The guy that says he has a payooner card. Do you think it will work?
Re: How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards by whisp3r(m): 4:58pm On Dec 01, 2016
directonpc:

Still available? Please reply ASAP

Yes
Re: How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
internetpo:
DHTML18. Its been a problem for me this past week. We got an App we need to upload to Windows Store and its creating problems Here.
The guy that says he has a payooner card. Do you think it will work?
Just getting here, I have away for sometime running away from RECESSION (which almost caught me at a time). Hmn, I dont have a Payooner card, but i have someone that helps me make payments.
Re: How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards by internetpo(m): 9:03pm On Dec 01, 2016
whisp3r:

I can help you pay.

$100 and below = #410/$
$120 and above = #400/$
Hello guy. U still have ur payooner card? Can you pay for a windows developer account on our behalf? Having issues with our local cards
Re: How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards by directonpc(m): 9:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
whisp3r:

Yes
this your ASAP... I got someone to fund skrill for me and I have done my black Friday web host shopping. Na so u for stop me from saving up to $90
Re: How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards by whisp3r(m): 12:23am On Dec 02, 2016
directonpc:
this your ASAP... I got someone to fund skrill for me and I have done my black Friday web host shopping. Na so u for stop me from saving up to $90

Oga,

Abeg no vex for me. I dey busy.
Why you no PM me.
I 4 don see alert for my e-mail.

------
Once again. No vex
Re: How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards by whisp3r(m): 12:25am On Dec 02, 2016
internetpo:

Hello guy. U still have ur payooner card? Can you pay for a windows developer account on our behalf? Having issues with our local cards

Yes, I still have funds.

How much do you want to pay?
Re: How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards by vicsrael: 12:33am On Dec 02, 2016
dhtml18:
Now, you can no longer do amazon, buy domains and all sort of things?
One of my friends outside the country just had his electricity disconnected because he could not pay with this naija card.
Airlines are severely affected.
get a virtual card here bi /usdcards
Re: How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards by internetpo(m): 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2016
whisp3r:

Yes, I still have funds.

How much do you want to pay?
$19. Email me let's talk onufran6@ gmail.com.
Re: How Are You Guys Coping With International Ban On Cards by whisp3r(m): 2:43pm On Dec 02, 2016
internetpo:

$19. Email me let's talk onufran6@ gmail.com.

Email sent

(1) (2) (Reply)

They "Hate" PHP, Yet PHP Job Is All Their Hope - Noise Making Amateurs / Use Vb6.0 To Control Hardware / Payment Gateway Integration In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.