Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Men Who Photocopied Naira Notes In Rivers State Arrested In A Bank - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Men Who Photocopied Naira Notes In Rivers State Arrested In A Bank (79633 Views)

Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested / Notorious Cultists Who Killed 11 People In Kwara State, Arrested By Police. PICS / Two Magicians Arrested For Swallowing Naira Notes In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Who Photocopied Naira Notes In Rivers State Arrested In A Bank by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 19, 2016
Na ikwerre people
Re: Men Who Photocopied Naira Notes In Rivers State Arrested In A Bank by back2sender: 7:58pm On Oct 19, 2016
uzolexis:

shut up your smelly tribalistic mouth there anu ofia, why are you calling a tribe of millions of pple cursed?
What is this ohaneze Ndigoat saying.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Photocopied Naira Notes In Rivers State Arrested In A Bank by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
this is a thread, you just read,sit back,and laugh hard

3 Likes

Re: Men Who Photocopied Naira Notes In Rivers State Arrested In A Bank by uzolexis(f): 8:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
back2sender:

What is this ohaneze Ndigoat saying.

shift biko, iberibe

1 Like

Re: Men Who Photocopied Naira Notes In Rivers State Arrested In A Bank by back2sender: 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2016
uzolexis:

shift biko, iberibe
Ohaneze Ndigoat how market? I get hard Drugs n i dey look for courier, naa una work!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Photocopied Naira Notes In Rivers State Arrested In A Bank by uzolexis(f): 8:26pm On Oct 19, 2016
back2sender:

Ohaneze Ndigoat how market? I get hard Drugs n i dey look for courier, naa una work!

ara na gba gi in the high places.....mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Men Who Photocopied Naira Notes In Rivers State Arrested In A Bank by checkout50: 8:40pm On Oct 19, 2016
This one didn't learn well from the ogas at the top.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Photocopied Naira Notes In Rivers State Arrested In A Bank by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 19, 2016
Mr Nwaosu, see your bros,
Cc igboid

1 Like

Re: Men Who Photocopied Naira Notes In Rivers State Arrested In A Bank by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
stellx:

Your tenses are beautiful
Tell me you wanna mock me....

1 Like

Re: Men Who Photocopied Naira Notes In Rivers State Arrested In A Bank by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 19, 2016
sammyomal:

Tell me you wanna mock me....

Far from it sir !

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Photocopied Naira Notes In Rivers State Arrested In A Bank by eyinjuege: 10:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
Some people are so stupid!! undecided

How could they have ever thought that rubbish can pass for real currency?
In fact they must have mental problems, cos no right thinking person could be that silly

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Photocopied Naira Notes In Rivers State Arrested In A Bank by macaranta(m): 11:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
EazyMoh:
You've got to be kidding!
These are the dumbest fraudsters in the history of 419!
They can't even deceive a roadside Akara seller with those papers not to talk of a a professional bank cashier with ultraviolet scanner.

Very dull fellows.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Photocopied Naira Notes In Rivers State Arrested In A Bank by kingsBreed(m): 11:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
dainformant:
this recession bad oo
Hunger bad. Suffer turn a grown man to bald head
Re: Men Who Photocopied Naira Notes In Rivers State Arrested In A Bank by kason(m): 11:22pm On Oct 19, 2016
Too bad
Re: Men Who Photocopied Naira Notes In Rivers State Arrested In A Bank by fortunechy(m): 11:31pm On Oct 19, 2016
dts wetin buhari cause
Re: Men Who Photocopied Naira Notes In Rivers State Arrested In A Bank by iamharkinwaley: 12:58am On Oct 20, 2016
Chai nah back seat I find my self
Anyways just want to say those guys doesn't have initiative not initiatives at all
Re: Men Who Photocopied Naira Notes In Rivers State Arrested In A Bank by ManTiger(m): 4:47am On Oct 20, 2016
How stupid...?
Re: Men Who Photocopied Naira Notes In Rivers State Arrested In A Bank by henribj(m): 5:05am On Oct 20, 2016
is it really possible for photocopied naira notes to pass scrutiny? day or night i believe any nigerian that sees photocopie naira note will definitely know it is not the real naira note.
except these people thought they had some form of juju backing them up.
Re: Men Who Photocopied Naira Notes In Rivers State Arrested In A Bank by winj3: 8:36am On Oct 20, 2016
ChristineC:
Lol these ones are comedians

this is a worthless post. Some people just post for 'likes' from shallow like-minds.

You need to provide reasons why it is a worthless post unless of course you are one of the perpetrators of this inhumane primitive practice.
Are you saying there is no direct connection between lack of family planning and POVERTY

Are you saying that Nigerians should produce as many children as they like regardless of whether they can cater for them?
Are you saying Nigerians should continue business as usual without family planning recession or NOT?
Are you saying we should spread the message that Nigeria's population should continue growing at alarming rates despite bad economy, serious population density, hunger and other social issues?

1 Like

Re: Men Who Photocopied Naira Notes In Rivers State Arrested In A Bank by Pylony(m): 10:22am On Oct 20, 2016
They should be giving a spot on the 419 hall of fame for the most foolish 419ers of all time.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Men Who Photocopied Naira Notes In Rivers State Arrested In A Bank by dasparrow: 10:35am On Oct 20, 2016
ChristineC:
Lol these ones are comedians

this is a worthless post. Some people just post for 'likes' from shallow like-minds.

How is it a worthless post? I guess you are one of the many Nigerians who fvck and reproduce kids that you cannot adequately take care of. 25 years later, those children grow up to become drug traffickers in Asia and South America or prostitutes in Italy and Spain. And then we wonder why Nigeria has such a bad reputation in the international community.

Any enlightened and intelligent person knows that having more children than you can adequately take care of is sheer wickedness and selfishness. If you are guilty of such repent because if you don't, the thunder that will fire you will leave you without pubic hair in your private part area.
Re: Men Who Photocopied Naira Notes In Rivers State Arrested In A Bank by hob(m): 3:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
oddest news ever........dumb freaks
Re: Men Who Photocopied Naira Notes In Rivers State Arrested In A Bank by SIRJENTLE: 8:10am On Oct 21, 2016
[quote author=Disneylady post=50333109]Chai bet why?.........this is serious o. recession just dey make everybody creative and innovative

yes I agree with you but must our innovativeness and creativity be channelled to bad things.
one of my friends(a white man) told me that he has observed that Nigerians are very smart in bad things.
why is it so?

1 Like

Re: Men Who Photocopied Naira Notes In Rivers State Arrested In A Bank by ChristineC: 8:29am On Oct 21, 2016
dasparrow:

How is it a worthless post? I guess you are one of the many Nigerians who fvck and reproduce kids that you cannot adequately take care of. 25 years later, those children grow up to become drug traffickers in Asia and South America or prostitutes in Italy and Spain. And then we wonder why Nigeria has such a bad reputation in the international community.

Any enlightened and intelligent person knows that having more children than you can adequately take care of is sheer wickedness and selfishness. If you are guilty of such repent because if you don't, the thunder that will fire you will leave you without pubic hair in your private part area.
I don't have time for your 'hot brain' because more often than not they produce empty points and insults.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Photocopied Naira Notes In Rivers State Arrested In A Bank by ChristineC: 8:46am On Oct 21, 2016
winj3:

You need to provide reasons why it is a worthless post unless of course you are one of the perpetrators of this inhumane primitive practice.
Are you saying there is no direct connection between lack of family planning and POVERTY

Are you saying that Nigerians should produce as many children as they like regardless of whether they can cater for them?
Are you saying Nigerians should continue business as usual without family planning recession or NOT?
Are you saying we should spread the message that Nigeria's population should continue growing at alarming rates despite bad economy, serious population density, hunger and other social issues?
That postulation is false and an easy cop out for public officials who as just as lazy intellectually and only interested in stealing. Nigeria is less than 5 times the size of China and America in (actual) population and land mass. The USSR was 10 times bigger than Nigeria and did very well, so what are you saying?

The problem here is not size, simply greed and no love. There is no sense of nationhood around here and every man is loyal to his clan to the death while only interested in Nigeria as an entity when there are selfish gains targeted.

There are talented and hardworking young men all over the country stifled be the environment they find themselves - why? You are talking family planning? A space where nepotism thrives and merit is thrashed you are talking family planning. A nigerian graduate is worthless in his country but when they manage to find themselves in places like Australia, Canada, UK they become somebody useful to themselves and family - and you talking family planning? Why do you think these countries welcome professionals and skilled workers from other countries?

Abeg no time for all these ...
Re: Men Who Photocopied Naira Notes In Rivers State Arrested In A Bank by winj3: 10:57am On Oct 24, 2016
ChristineC:

That postulation is false and an easy cop out for public officials who as just as lazy intellectually and only interested in stealing. Nigeria is less than 5 times the size of China and America in (actual) population and land mass. The USSR was 10 times bigger than Nigeria and did very well, so what are you saying?

The problem here is not size, simply greed and no love. There is no sense of nationhood around here and every man is loyal to his clan to the death while only interested in Nigeria as an entity when there are selfish gains targeted.

There are talented and hardworking young men all over the country stifled be the environment they find themselves - why? You are talking family planning? A space where nepotism thrives and merit is thrashed you are talking family planning. A nigerian graduate is worthless in his country but when they manage to find themselves in places like Australia, Canada, UK they become somebody useful to themselves and family - and you talking family planning? Why do you think these countries welcome professionals and skilled workers from other countries?

Abeg no time for all these ...

Rubbish, experiments were performed in Sweden, US and Austria about black Africans and their reproductive stupidity and it went thus
Majority of black families who were given social housing adequate for man wife and 2 children decided to have more children thereby making the accommodation unsuitable, they simply cannot live without creating overpopulation, density, hardships and poverty for themselves!
Even in wealthy countries black people are easily the noticeable citizens who have more children and diminished responsibilities. They use numbers to cancel out any hope of “self-sufficiency”.
Every single place I have researched the cause of black hardship and poverty, the MAIN CAUSE is lack of family planning and living above their means!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally / House Of Kidnapper, Kufre Eyo Etim 'Romance' Demolished By Ayade In Calabar / Kogi: Three Kidnappers Killed, Two Others Caught By Hunters (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.