Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,917 members, 7,802,982 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son (30470 Views)

5 Important Medical Tests Every Couple Needs Before Marriage / How Doctors In Uk Treat Their Covid 19 Patients / India Police Flog Wealthy Men To Treat Their understanding for Covid-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by amuokuko: 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2016
Motherfucker2:

$100,000 can't even buy a 1 bedroom apartment in Brooklyn, New York

I know it's a huge money to you but i pray that one day you will have millions of dollars of your own so that you can enjoy this life

YAWNSSSSSSSSS....
Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by darocha1: 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
i have read of pastors gifting people 5m nair jeep cos they are car-less.
I hope they can be merciful and assist this people
Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by respectkingsax: 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
Testing..
Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by ajayiobed: 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
God can do it just bliv
Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by afroniger: 5:50pm On Oct 19, 2016
Where are the Nigerian billionaires at a time like this??
Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by franco3075q(m): 5:51pm On Oct 19, 2016
Father make me a rich man, if i hv dis money, i will definatly fund his treatment alone, God pls provide help 4 them

1 Like

Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by Nusaf: 5:51pm On Oct 19, 2016
Motherfucker2:

Shut up

What have your own parents done for you ??

Money is the easiest thing to make

If i were you, i would have done something to my life, how is life under poverty ??

*Spits

I'm impacting on lives, home and abroad but certainly not flat heads, God forbid.
Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by olutosfem(f): 5:52pm On Oct 19, 2016
People can talk sha... why can't you ignore where the baby comes from and donate if you're compassionate enough to donate and waka pass if you don't have. Tribalism is not making sense here
Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by Motherfucker2: 5:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
Nusaf:

My parents sent me to school and today I'm a professional practising even as far as Europe, and that is just the best one can get from his parents not selling spare parts and drug pushing.

We're talking about some meaningful continent and someone just mentioned Europe cool

Okay, you are in Europe, how much do you have ?? What have you accomplished ??

A 23 year old boy in Machine parts Nnewi or in Alaba market will buy your European ass

If you make noise about some shiit hole Europe, what would someone in the USA do ??

3 Likes

Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by jahsson(m): 5:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
Sebi patience Jonathan keep some money for medicals...??... she should give them small...
Anyway ... as money nor dey man pocket ....sending healing prayers... Amen

2 Likes

Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by Motherfucker2: 5:54pm On Oct 19, 2016
Nusaf:

I'm impacting on lives, home and abroad but certainly not flat heads, God forbid.

Impacting life ??

You're a poor dog

Let's just brag a little, post a screenshot of all your bank accounts and i will only post one of my bank accounts

You're broke as a hood rat

2 Likes

Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 19, 2016
MadCow1:
They should start a Go-Fund-Me account..
please what are the tips for creating a successful campaign
Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 19, 2016
Motherfucker2:
It's very easy to raise 10 million naira

No need for a philanthropist

Just create a GoFundMe page and see how money will start rolling in

I've seen one guy get $50,000 for the burial of his dog
please what the tips for creating a successful campaign
Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by Nusaf: 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2016
Motherfucker2:

We're talking about some meaningful continent and someone just mentioned Europe cool

Okay, you are in Europe, how much do you have ?? What have you accomplished ??

[A 23 year old boy in Machine parts Nnewi or in Alaba market will buy your European ass

If you make noise about some shiit hole Europe, what would someone in the USA do ??
Yes the life of a typical flatee centres around money, ego, kudi, owo and this explains why their babies are not worth more than 3 for 5k. Being in Europe is not about having too much money, I am living a fulfilled life rather than running upandan in Ladipo market or Alaba or smuggling cocaine, don't u get that? This is the best any parent can do to their children.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2016
AntiWailer:
Just 4 million for a soul to be alive while we praise those who steal billions and scream media trial.
That money is far less than what saraki bathing soap worth. God help d poor boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
Nusaf:

I wonder why flat heads who claim to be the best in family planning are soliciting for fund. Why bringing forth children when u can't take care of them in all ramifications?
You are d most useless animal on earth at d moment.

1 Like

Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by Nusaf: 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
Motherfucker2:

Impacting life ??

You're a poor dog

Let's just brag a little, post a screenshot of all your bank accounts and i will only post one of my bank accounts

You're broke as a hood rat
Well, fyi, I don't do that. U can call me whatever u choose but it doesn't rule out the fact that I'm fulfilled.
Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by redcliff: 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
Motherfucker2:

$100,000 can't even buy a 1 bedroom apartment in Brooklyn, New York

I know it's a huge money to you but i pray that one day you will have millions of dollars of your own so that you can enjoy this life

100k cant buy 1bedroom in brooklyn... lmao! Its obvious you have never left nigeria before!

2 Likes

Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by Motherfucker2: 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2016
Nusaf:

Yes the life of a typical flatee centres around money, ego, kudi, owo and this explains why their babies are not worth more than 3 for 5k. Being in Europe is not about having too much money, I am living a fulfilled life rather than running upandan in Ladipo market or Alaba or smuggling cocaine, don't u get that? This is the best any parent can do to their children.

Go away

You're broke
Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by Nusaf: 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2016
favoryte33:
You are d most useless animal on earth at d moment.
Go and raise money for u fellow flat head. Stop soliciting for fund cos such practice runs contrary to ur claims.
Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by freeman95(m): 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2016
keypad1:
but u vote buhari naw
nah i didnt vote no shite
Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by Nusaf: 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2016
Motherfucker2:

Go away

You're broke
E pain am grin.
Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by Motherfucker2: 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2016
redcliff:

100k cant buy 1bedroom in brooklyn... lmao! Its obvious you have never left nigeria before!

I will just give you a pass

Sorry, i don't play like that
Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by Motherfucker2: 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
Nusaf:

E pain am grin.

Yes, E pain me

Sitting in my $500k house, smoking some good shiit and watch the Autumn leafs fall off the trees, sorry, i don't know what pain is, i can buy pain and put him in bondage
Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by Nusaf: 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
redcliff:

He is just making noise. Where does he know apart from Alaba or Nnewi?
Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
abeg Tomao I go put d one I get abeg...nothing is too small
Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by Dyt(f): 6:12pm On Oct 19, 2016
Can someone call out to E-money pls
Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by capatainrambo: 6:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
freeman95:
no be for this recession abeg
some people lack sense

guy u need sense
Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by Nusaf: 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2016
Motherfucker2:

Yes, E pain me

Sitting in my $500k house, smoking some good shiit and watch the Autumn leafs fall off the trees, sorry, i don't know what pain is, i can buy pain and put him in bondage
That is just what the entire life of a typical flat head centres around. Ur fellow flat head needs just $15k and u are soliciting for fund from the other poor Nigerians. 15 out of 500 is insignificant, isn't it?

2 Likes

Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by Ranchhoddas: 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2016
freeman95:
im seeing people's signature under thier comments ... is this normal?? or ....
You can see the signatures because you now have a signature.
Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by freeman95(m): 6:21pm On Oct 19, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You can see the signatures because you now have a signature.

thanks mr Ranchhoddas CHANCHAD!!
Re: Couple Needs N4.7million From Philanthropists To Treat Their Son by Motherfucker2: 6:25pm On Oct 19, 2016
Nusaf:

That is just what the entire life of a typical flat head centres around. Ur fellow flat head needs just $15k and u are soliciting for fund from the other poor Nigerians. 15 out of 500 is insignificant, isn't it?

Lol

You're funny

I love you

You just showed me how kids can be so funny and entertaining on the internet

In real life, i don't think you can have the fear to talk to me

Anyways, here is your 20 minutes opportunity to shine, use it properly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Son Has Chickenpox. What Must Have Caused It? / Lassa Fever: Symptoms, Prevention And Treatment By WHO / Job Alawari-Kei: FUO Student Slumps, Dies From Illicit Drug Overdose In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.