Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Should He Forgive Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should He Forgive Her? (2438 Views)

Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / Should I Forgive Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should He Forgive Her? by Miztadynamix(m): 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
There is a pal of mine who has been in a relationship with his girlfriend for quite a long time now. They actually started dating back in university and this guy was her first love in regards to him also being the one she gave her virginity.

They have been so close for years even after school, NYSC and until recently. Their parents know about their relationship to the point that the girls parents do allow the guy pass the night in their home some times because they love the boy so much that they have already taken it that he is the husband of their daughter already just for them to do the proper ceremony remaining.

This is a guy that allows the Girl come to his house even without her calling so she will know that he is faithful and has nothing to hide and he really loves her. But recently, things changed when a guy dropped her off at this her boyfriends place and she didn't know he was home and was just looking through his window that day from upstairs and he sited his girlfriend kiss this guy that dropped her.

He got really mad and when she came in, the guy has to spill out everything he saw and she got confused, started crying and begging with all sort of excuse how it was a mistake and all. The guy said he doesn't want anymore and they can just still be friends but he will never date her again.

The Girl and her mum have been trying to apologize to the guy for about two months now but he doesn't want to ever date her again.

Is his action wrong that you feel he should forgive her or you support his action to just let her go and move on?
Re: Should He Forgive Her? by Kilonis(m): 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2016
I don't think the guy let the girl explain. But it looks the way It Is. I hope they sort out their differences.
Re: Should He Forgive Her? by ajasbaba(m): 1:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
she did wrong,

but even me i no go date her again,

if she dey kiss then she must have been to the other room

9 Likes

Re: Should He Forgive Her? by sirliu(m): 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2016
They have to have a honest heart to heart talk. Especially about trust. It's his choice whether to forgive or not, but it isn't easy to throw away a relationship that has lasted that long.
Re: Should He Forgive Her? by ikombe: 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
ajasbaba:
she did wrong,

The Other Room grin

Ndi mmadu self grin
Re: Should He Forgive Her? by Melahou(m): 2:27pm On Oct 19, 2016
I have always said that women are unpredictable sad
Re: Should He Forgive Her? by jimbson: 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
Aboki.. Jst forgiv d babe joor. She has bin wit u for hw lng nw? Excpt u av bin pretendin to luv her anyways.
Re: Should He Forgive Her? by mikolo80: 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2016
jimbson:
Aboki.. Jst forgiv d babe joor. She has bin wit u for hw lng nw? Excpt u av bin pretendin to luv her anyways.
so he should reward the cheat so that she can cuckold him ba. You're not serious. Broken relationship better than broken marriage
Re: Should He Forgive Her? by NemzySeries(m): 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2016
Kilonis:
I don't think the guy let the girl explain. But it looks the way It Is. I hope they sort out their differences.
she shd xplain dat d guy didn't see dem xchange mouth fluid or wat?
Re: Should He Forgive Her? by kullozone(m): 3:33pm On Oct 19, 2016
She even took the guy for granted... Kissed another guy just outside his house?
I don't even see the reason why I'll be asking others for advice concerning sh!ts like this.
Una go jus dey talk some kyn stories wey go dey make person vex.

9 Likes

Re: Should He Forgive Her? by kullozone(m): 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
NemzySeries:

she shd xplain dat d guy didn't see dem xchange mouth fluid or wat?

i wonder oh! Those are the type of guys that beeches cheat on with 7 other pot bellied uncles.

1 Like

Re: Should He Forgive Her? by ednut1(m): 3:46pm On Oct 19, 2016
Stopped believing the story when it got to the part of someone dropping her off. Haba. U no sabi lie

1 Like

Re: Should He Forgive Her? by VampireeM(f): 3:50pm On Oct 19, 2016
[size=16pt]Lol.. She must be a LEARNER! cheesy[/size]

thou shalt not be caught "playing"
Re: Should He Forgive Her? by schumastic(m): 3:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
Miztadynamix:
There is a pal of mine who has been in a relationship with his girlfriend for quite a long time now. They actually started dating back in university and this guy was her first love in regards to him also being the one she gave her virginity.

They have been so close for years even after school, NYSC and until recently. Their parents know about their relationship to the point that the girls parents do allow the guy pass the night in their home some times because they love the boy so much that they have already taken it that he is the husband of their daughter already just for them to do the proper ceremony remaining.

This is a guy that allows the Girl come to his house even without her calling so she will know that he is faithful and has nothing to hide and he really loves her. But recently, things changed when a guy dropped her off at this her boyfriends place and she didn't know he was home and was just looking through his window that day from upstairs and he sited his girlfriend kiss this guy that dropped her.

He got really mad and when she came in, the guy has to spill out everything he saw and she got confused, started crying and begging with all sort of excuse how it was a mistake and all. The guy said he doesn't want anymore and they can just still be friends but he will never date her again.

The Girl and her mum have been trying to apologize to the guy for about two months now but he doesn't want to ever date her again.

Is his action wrong that you feel he should forgive her or you support his action to just let her go and move on?

he should forgive her but dating her is a no no cus he would find it hard to trust his girl and lack of trust is not healthy for any relationship.

but that babe get mind o, choi to kiss another guy in front of your bf house shocked shocked, is still baffles me how some ladies think undecided undecidedand the speed at which crocodile tears drop from their eyes is crazy

2 Likes

Re: Should He Forgive Her? by schumastic(m): 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2016
VampireeM:
[size=16pt]Lol.. She must be a LEARNER! cheesy[/size]

thou shalt not be caught "playing"

one cheat spotted grin grin the day he will catch you eh, your eyes will clear that day tongue
Re: Should He Forgive Her? by schumastic(m): 3:58pm On Oct 19, 2016
sirliu:
They have to have a honest heart to heart talk. Especially about trust. It's his choice whether to forgive or not, but it isn't easy to throw away a relationship that has lasted that long.

bro when the happiness of either party is at stake here is always advisable to call it quit, rather than stay and pretend to be happy when all is not well.
Re: Should He Forgive Her? by schumastic(m): 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
kullozone:
I don't even see the reason why I'll be asking others for advice concerning sh!ts like this.

as in the thing tire me, if it were somewhere else is diff but in front of my house that is the highest insult and am very sure she denied it before he made it clear to her, he saw her kiss the guy...there is no advice on this, just forgive her and call it quit, although he can still remain friends with her if he wants that..
some ladies will sacrifices all the years and lose that one guy that truly loves them for a silly fling (by playing the role of a side chick to another guy who has a stable relationship) it doesn't make sense or add up well.

1 Like

Re: Should He Forgive Her? by kullozone(m): 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
schumastic:

as in the thing tire me, if it were somewhere else is diff but in front of my house that is the highest insult and am very sure she denied it before he made it clear to her, he saw her kiss the guy...there is no advice on this, just forgive her and call it quit, although he can still remain friends with her if he wants that..
some ladies will sacrifices all the years and lose that one guy that truly loves them for a silly fling (by playing the role of a side chick to another guy who has a stable relationship) it doesn't make sense or add up well.

Exactly! That's why i don't do this dating shii. FWB over dating anyday... For me though!
Re: Should He Forgive Her? by AuroraB(f): 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2016
Why would he listen to the girl's Mum when they gave him a free-pass and a Suite in their house even as he's not given them a bottle of kai-kai sad
Lol. He should warn the girl's Mother not to dasi oro yen else he reports her to her Pastor grin cool. She'll not do so again.
Oshi o da undecided

1 Like

Re: Should He Forgive Her? by Presh900(m): 4:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
kullozone:
Re: Should He Forgive Her? by MrOreo(m): 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2016
These are signs that she'll give him some major headaches when they get married. He should DUMP her cheating ass real quick cos if he accepts her, she ll only device other means of doing her thing. My 2cents wink
Re: Should He Forgive Her? by WackyJ1(m): 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2016
Very likely that this story is cooked up. undecided

Because no girl with respect for said boyfriend and common sense will allow another guy to drop her off at her boyfriend's place first and foremost.

Talk less of even giving him a kiss. Even if it was a peck sef.

2 Likes

Re: Should He Forgive Her? by MrOreo(m): 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2016
schumastic:

he should forgive her but dating her is a no no cus he would find it hard to trust his girl and lack of trust is not healthy for any relationship.

but that babe get mind o, choi to kiss another guy in front of your bf house shocked shocked, is still baffles me how some ladies think undecided undecidedand the speed at which crocodile tears drop from their eyes is crazy
Iswear u don get dat experience b4, real tears oh forming suicidal and shit!
Re: Should He Forgive Her? by schumastic(m): 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2016
MrOreo:

Iswear u don get dat experience b4, real tears oh forming suicidal and shit!

if any should cry now, i will start laughing cus the scene is funny and that way she will stop her acting skill of crocodile tears. tears don't move me anymore.
Re: Should He Forgive Her? by firstking01(m): 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
ajasbaba:
she did wrong,

No need for me to comment agaim na, since you have chosen to outsmart me with this your comment....
Btw, i know no girl enters the other room and comes out untappedgrin...alot of things happens in that room, or weting you thinggrin??
Re: Should He Forgive Her? by firstking01(m): 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
jimbson:
Noooi, even if the guy should forgive her there won't be one iota of trust on the guy's side for the girl....for Godsake why did she even kiss another guy when she knew she was in a serious relationship with someoneundecided…me, i will usain bolt away and never look backundecided
Re: Should He Forgive Her? by ajasbaba(m): 5:41pm On Oct 19, 2016
firstking01:
No need for me to comment agaim na, since you have chosen to outsmart me with this your comment....
Btw, i know no girl enters the other room and comes out untappedgrin...alot of things happens in that room, or weting you thinggrin??

i concur,the other room is the place to be,

if nah lie ask baba buhari grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should He Forgive Her? by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 5:50pm On Oct 19, 2016
give her a second chance
Re: Should He Forgive Her? by LePrezident(m): 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2016
WackyJ1:
Very likely that this story is cooked up. undecided

Because no married girl with respect for said boyfriend and common sense will allow another guy to drop her off at her boyfriend's place first and foremost.

Talk less of even giving him a kiss. Even if it was a peck sef.

Sorry but do you know that your comment does not add up. I am of a strong conviction that you do not have a comprehension of the tabled story. You probably rushed through it all in haste to comment.
Re: Should He Forgive Her? by NemzySeries(m): 6:44pm On Oct 19, 2016
kullozone:

i wonder oh! Those are the type of guys that beeches cheat on with 7 other pot bellied uncles.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......d way sum guys on NL reason ehnnnn, it jst makes me depressed 4 days
Re: Should He Forgive Her? by DozieInc(m): 6:57pm On Oct 19, 2016
Some girls sha, the guy is committed to the relationship but once some other guy starts giving her attention, her mumu button is activated... guy even if you have in mind to forgive let them full River-Niger.
Re: Should He Forgive Her? by WackyJ1(m): 8:42pm On Oct 19, 2016
LePrezident:

Sorry but do you know that your comment does not add up. I am of a strong conviction that you do not have a comprehension of the tabled story. You probably rushed through it all in haste to comment.

Mr Smart man. You probably saw the word "Married" that I added by mistake and rushed to the conclusion that I didn't understand what was written by the OP. And in your haste to mention someone to show your "conviction". You failed to see that the word married there was included by mistake. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Too Jealous And Doesnt Trust Me / What Will You Do If You Discover This After Your Wedding? / Here Are 5 Ways You Can Use Your Mouth For Greater Good During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.