Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

I Want To Know What Can Make A Full Grown Man To Rape An Under Age? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Know What Can Make A Full Grown Man To Rape An Under Age? (613 Views)

I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating / Full Grown "Curvy" Man With Beards Spotted Twerking, Nigerians React (Pics) / Full Grown Man Shed Tears Publicly After Smoking Weed (video) Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Know What Can Make A Full Grown Man To Rape An Under Age? by Towncrier007(m): 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2016
Please could this be demonic, or its a mental problem for Adult men or women to have sex with minors?
Re: I Want To Know What Can Make A Full Grown Man To Rape An Under Age? by emeraldknytt(m): 1:44pm On Oct 19, 2016
you never hear say kongi na baaassstarrrrd!
Re: I Want To Know What Can Make A Full Grown Man To Rape An Under Age? by falconey(m): 1:44pm On Oct 19, 2016
hmmmmmm konji should be probed
Re: I Want To Know What Can Make A Full Grown Man To Rape An Under Age? by ajasbaba(m): 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2016
WHEN HE THINKS OF THE OTHER ROOM,

ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.
Re: I Want To Know What Can Make A Full Grown Man To Rape An Under Age? by madridguy(m): 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2016
Na to pray against every spirit of evil.
Re: I Want To Know What Can Make A Full Grown Man To Rape An Under Age? by Kilonis(m): 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2016
Sometimes it's a diabolical requirement, other times it's something related. It is never a good reason, may God forgive all those who rape little girls. God protect my daughter too.
Re: I Want To Know What Can Make A Full Grown Man To Rape An Under Age? by Towncrier007(m): 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2016
emeraldknytt:
you never hear say kongi na baaassstarrrrd!
Na only them konji dey hold? abi konji never visit you before?

Kilonis:
Sometimes it's a diabolical requirement, other times it's something related. It is never a good reason, may God forgive all those who rape little girls. God protect my daughter too.

It's never a good reason exactly, but some 16yrs old girls might make you commit the act o, let's be realistic. I know of a 16yrs old girl who got everything, front and back, and always putting on sexy tins, this is where parent should come in. So this girl, as small as she is has enough blue films on her phone. So if Adult knack that one na e go become problem.
Re: I Want To Know What Can Make A Full Grown Man To Rape An Under Age? by Oilwell(m): 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
Most people dont know this. D devil keep raising d bar for his activities. This is the current requirement for most of the fortification charms and money ritual(especially wit their own daughters) these days.

Later d girl will develop mysterious sickness and die or will start acting strange.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Know What Can Make A Full Grown Man To Rape An Under Age? by Kilonis(m): 5:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
Towncrier007:

Na only them konji dey hold? abi konji never visit you before?

It's never a good reason exactly, but some 16yrs old girls might make you commit the act o, let's be realistic. I know of a 16yrs old girl who got everything, front and back, and always putting on sexy tins, this is where parent should come in. So this girl, as small as she is has enough blue films on her phone. So if Adult knack that one na e go become problem.

haha this is a pure case of, if your eyes will make you miss heaven, cut it off.
Re: I Want To Know What Can Make A Full Grown Man To Rape An Under Age? by Towncrier007(m): 5:48pm On Oct 20, 2016
Oilwell:
Most people dont know this. D devil keep raising d bar for his activities. This is the current requirement for most of the fortification charms and money ritual(especially wit their own daughters) these days.
Later d girl will develop mysterious sickness and die or will start acting strange.

You got a point, some might start promiscuity after the art.
Re: I Want To Know What Can Make A Full Grown Man To Rape An Under Age? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 20, 2016
Lack of self control and demons

(1) (Reply)

What Do Women Really Want In Their Men / Smoking Shisha Can Cause Communicable Disease Now!!! / Check Out This Birthday Wish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.