Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

So, What Did You Get For Christmas? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / So, What Did You Get For Christmas? (906 Views)

I Have Been Away From Nairaland For A Month..guys What Did I Miss? / Have You Ever Fainted Before? What Happened And What Did You See? / What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So, What Did You Get For Christmas? by Gamine(f): 6:28am On Dec 30, 2006
Me nathing much,
A trip to Dubai all expenses paid, cool grin
A bottle of Red wine.
i think thts abt it
Re: So, What Did You Get For Christmas? by Eurphoria(f): 1:44pm On Dec 30, 2006
me lots of bits and bobs
i got some perfume(one of whic is ck that i hate), fancy soaps,boxes of chocolate,bottles of wine,pjs, bath robe, Vic beckham book(that extra half inch), a paper shredder, manicure set , a watch and necklace and thats it
Re: So, What Did You Get For Christmas? by Gamine(f): 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2006
wow Eurphoria, only in Jand or Yankee ooh do pple take gift giving seriously.
    in Naija its not too 'it', so my scanty gift list
    I'm still expectn sm otha stuff like that, perfumes nd stuff
Re: So, What Did You Get For Christmas? by Eurphoria(f): 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2006
i know , never mind smiley
Re: So, What Did You Get For Christmas? by Gamine(f): 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2006
Its really nice to see tht u got nice stuffs, so everyone show us how much ur loved
lay down those gifts! wink
Re: So, What Did You Get For Christmas? by naijacutee(f): 2:07pm On Dec 31, 2006
Just a bottle of perfume and a ticket to a spa party. Awesome!!!!! grin
Re: So, What Did You Get For Christmas? by Gamine(f): 4:54pm On Dec 31, 2006
Spa party, never heard of that but i blive it wld be fun grin
Re: So, What Did You Get For Christmas? by naijacutee(f): 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2006
Trust me, it was good - Just facials, manicures, massages, pedicures, jacuzzi, etc. Not that I'm interested in that sort of thing but it was free so there you go grin
Re: So, What Did You Get For Christmas? by Gamine(f): 8:07pm On Dec 31, 2006
yeah me too those things dnt appeal to me all the tym
the thot of going to a salon sm times is killin
but i guess its one of those things we must do.
which tells me im due for a pedi and manicure,
Re: So, What Did You Get For Christmas? by iice(f): 11:04am On Jan 01, 2007
Mine is still on hold shocked shocked i got a beautiful pair of slip-ons abi slippers, a 8-in one make up bag kindda thingie, money, my perfume will arrive once my mom arrives lol. Watch which i dont wear that much anyways, jewelry which i love tongue
Re: So, What Did You Get For Christmas? by Gamine(f): 11:17am On Jan 01, 2007
eya , ur loved oooh, iiicccyyy, lol
i am xpctin sm mo things by Gods grace
Re: So, What Did You Get For Christmas? by iice(f): 11:26am On Jan 01, 2007
LOL am not expecting that much coz its been a crazy past year but its all good. But am looking forward to some vacation though, wish someone will give me an all-expense paid trip to some island grin
Re: So, What Did You Get For Christmas? by Gamine(f): 11:42am On Jan 01, 2007
some island eh, u dream big, it cn happen tho
like ive been entered into a draw to win an all expenxe paid trip to dubai for 5days,ill evn fly first class, lol
Re: So, What Did You Get For Christmas? by iice(f): 11:46am On Jan 01, 2007
Yes now, me i love islands, i love the beach so thats what i want. . .but who knows hopefully i get that wish grin
Re: So, What Did You Get For Christmas? by Gamine(f): 11:51am On Jan 01, 2007
its been long since i went to a beach, i cnt wait to get to one sha.
Re: So, What Did You Get For Christmas? by iice(f): 11:55am On Jan 01, 2007
Ahhh really? Am a beach bum, love to ride the waves and being deep beneath the surface grin Every year i go atleast four times to the beach, if i could go every week, id go, some of my friends are beach bums, so we find a way to go. Last summer i was at this island for about 2 months just soaking the sun, swimming, snorkeling, diving, was awesome. This summer am sure i'd go again, hopefully for about 2months again grin grin
Re: So, What Did You Get For Christmas? by Gamine(f): 11:58am On Jan 01, 2007
u r lucky, i cnt bliv u r the one i wana blike, but i think snorkeling is scary,divin too, they look like fun but all those gadgets aahshocked
Re: So, What Did You Get For Christmas? by iice(f): 12:05pm On Jan 01, 2007
Nah its tite, snorkeling is way cool but a good way to start if u cant handle diving, i got stung by a jellyfish but thankfully just a small jellyfish lol so am over it, not gonna keep me frm the water. B'sides am what i call a water baby so i love the water cheesy
Re: So, What Did You Get For Christmas? by Gamine(f): 12:13pm On Jan 01, 2007
what state r u frmm, mayb one day i will try it but for now, after steve irwin i dunno
Re: So, What Did You Get For Christmas? by iice(f): 12:16pm On Jan 01, 2007
LOL yeah the sting ray is scary but its all good, a friend of mine had this experience at some beach in lag, he was like while he was swimming deep into the ocean, something big passed him, it rubbed against his body, he was like he thinks its a whale but that didnt stop him, he still loves going to beach. I didnt grow up anywhere near a beach only when i went to lag did i go to the beach. I used to just go the swimming pool or lakes. just take ur time grin
Re: So, What Did You Get For Christmas? by lizzy(f): 8:18pm On Feb 15, 2007
lol, me i got an mp4 player, 4 nyc tops, and a new fone (nokia 7373) for xmas, ao kul is dat?, lol
Re: So, What Did You Get For Christmas? by Gamine(f): 8:48pm On Feb 15, 2007
Not bad

(1) (Reply)

E-mail Service(s) For Nairaland / Info About Unilag's Post Jamb Screening Test (d\e)candidate 2007\2008 / Wuld U Treat Ur Wife/galfrnd Better If U Got Her Wit Less Stress Or Wit Al Sweat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.