Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,473 members, 7,781,376 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:28 PM

Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) (31283 Views)

Helen Oritsejafor Awards Scholarship To 3 Kids She Met At A Crusade / Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him / Apostle Johnson Suleman Arrives Cyprus For A Crusade (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by henryanna36: 2:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
Bishop Oyedepo and his wife are in Botswana for a life changing apostolic visit.Many Botswana citizens trooped out to welcome them.They also attended a life changing event organised by them.

See photos above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/botswana-citizens-troop-out-to-welcome.html?m=1

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by henryanna36: 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2016

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
From Glory to Glory .....................................that's my new name cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2016
Ok
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by tsmat(m): 3:12pm On Oct 19, 2016
AND FROM GLORY TO GLORY...... THAT'S WHERE AM GOING

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by ificatchmodeh: 3:15pm On Oct 19, 2016
Jesus is alive..

12 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
The guy is a celeb na. He should go to Iceland or Japan and let's see his reception there.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by veekid(m): 8:29pm On Oct 19, 2016
Aint his wife belongs to the kitchen
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by Araoluwa005(m): 8:29pm On Oct 19, 2016
God's general

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by divide9ja: 8:30pm On Oct 19, 2016
Emperor4God:
REASONS THAT WINNER CHAPEL IS GODLESS
Many know that Convenant University is full of Occult symbols, but most ignore the fact that ever proposed built Winners Chapel aka Living Faith is a celebration of the occult.

Many people do not know that Winners Chapel aka Living Faith have buildings designed to glorify Satan and promote the Illuminati

FOR EXAMPLE WINNERS CHAPEL OTA IS CALLED CANAANLAND AND THE BIBLE SAY'S CURSED IS CANAAN.

Genesis 9:25
And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

Now think about it why call your church Canaanland unless you have satanic ideas.

Even a Freemason temple is called Canaan.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-Ce73GxpifQA/VMWl3yLzKmI/AAAAAAAAAyw/wvzZnqgj1og/s1600/canaan%2Blodge2.jp[/img]

THE NAME CANAAN IS SO CURSED THAT A MAN WROTE ABOUT IT.
SO TO CALL YOUR CHURCH CANAAN LAND SHOWS EVIL INTENTIONS

WE WILL SHOW THAT THE FOLLOWING ARE ALL ILLUMINATI & FREEMASON BUILDINGS

1 WINNERS CHAPEL NAIROBI KENYA
2 WINNERS CHAPEL INTERNATIONAL TOGO
3 WINNERS CHAPEL KADUNA
4 WINNERS CHAPEL PORT HARCOURT
5 WINNERS CHAPEL ILORIN
6 WINNERS CHAPEL OWERRI
7 WINNERS CHAPEL IBADAN
8 WINNER CHAPEL BOTSWANA
9 WINNERS CHAPEL GOSHEN CITY, ABUJA
10 WINNERS CHAPEL CANAANLAND OTA

Have you wondered why WINNERS CHAPEL GOSHEN CITY, ABUJA has this funny shaped roof?

WE EVEN GO FUTHER TO SHOW THAT THE PASTORS ARE FREEMASONS & MEMBERS OF THE ILLUMINATI
Notice the Pyramid Oyedepo flashes while preaching

WINNERS CHAPEL ILLORIN HAS PYRAMID IN FRONT

[img]http://2.bp..com/-FOUBNk6ucuw/VMHOrMOB7WI/AAAAAAAAAqY/Jze-J1oyGqA/s1600/winners%2Bilorin4%2Bupload.jpg[/img]

PLEASE LEAVE WINNERS CHAPEL

THERE IS SO MUCH WELL DOCUMENTED INFORMATION FOR MORE READING

http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2015/01/winners-chapel-satan-illuminati-and.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by hotspec(m): 8:31pm On Oct 19, 2016
God bless me and my country
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by goingape1: 8:31pm On Oct 19, 2016
ok

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by dermmy(m): 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
veekid:
Aint his wife belongs to the kitchen

Lmao
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 8:33pm On Oct 19, 2016
From glory to glory, double portion, next levels, and the time has come to liberate the world from every oppression of the devil through the preaching of the word of faith and l am sending you to undertake that task.......Oyedepo cool

16 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by saint047(m): 8:34pm On Oct 19, 2016
Difference between ambition and vision, Ambition pursues significant but vision pursues fulfillment.
- Bishop David Abioye

9 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 8:34pm On Oct 19, 2016
The husstle continues... More mugus must fall. #TitheMustBePaidMoneyMustBeMade

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by cole265(m): 8:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
Orunmila undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by Fabolousibk1(m): 8:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
Dats Papa making impact globally,...as father has sent me,so i sent you...Ride on bishop..Holy ghost is at ur back

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by Araoluwa005(m): 8:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
[quote author=divide9ja post=50343950][/quote]nonsense
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by teebaxy(m): 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2016
[quote author=divide9ja post=50343950][/quote]What is your Mission?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2016
My daddy.

#mods, the demonym for "people from Botswana" is 'Batswana' ..and it sounds better.

wink

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by bankyblue(m): 8:41pm On Oct 19, 2016
After reading this, will I get TP to the office tomorrow? And make I sit for door the wait for miracle..............but anything after 1am, I no go open door. #daurasecurityservice...DSS
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by supranor(f): 8:46pm On Oct 19, 2016
[quote author=divide9ja post=50343950][/quote]

Are you referring to BISHOP OYEDEPO? in whose authority are you speaking?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by InfinixMine: 8:46pm On Oct 19, 2016
henryanna36:
Bishop Oyedepo and his wife are in Botswana for a life changing apostolic visit.Many Botswana citizens trooped out to welcome them.They also attended a life changing event organised by them.
See photos above
Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/botswana-citizens-troop-out-to-welcome.html?m=1

And last week someone said my wife belongs to the kitchen...

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by admax(m): 8:47pm On Oct 19, 2016
Didirin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by happney65: 8:48pm On Oct 19, 2016
Awon odee... grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by demsid(m): 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
hustle gang
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by bunmat007: 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
Your brain needs factory setting....

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by brytee: 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2016

Please if u don't hv anything meaningful to add or say pls shut up.... ur religion, Islam is the only cursed and demonic movement I know about... and for ur information I don't know wch bible u saw dat rubbish about caanan, pls check again u must be reading from ur Koran or some demonic book... . Caanan land is a land flowing wt milk and honey, the promised land.... Christianity and Islam don't operate on the same wavelength so pls take several sits.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 19, 2016
What shall it profit you to post this and loose your soul to the trip of the devil?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Enoch Adeboye's 2022 Prophecies / Pastor Arrested In Anambra With Twelve Stolen Children / Seven Deadly Sins Christians Must Never Commit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.