Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

HOW YOU CAN MAKE MONEY DURING YOUR SERVICE YEAR. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / HOW YOU CAN MAKE MONEY DURING YOUR SERVICE YEAR. (653 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? / Should The NYSC Service Year Be Converted To Military Service? / 5 Things You Can Engage In During Your Service Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HOW YOU CAN MAKE MONEY DURING YOUR SERVICE YEAR. by Cgee(m): 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
Hello all,

How are we today?

I want to help us understand the need to invest or save our little Allowee during our NYSC year.
19,800naira is really not much but as they say “little drops of waters makes a mighty ocean”
The obvious truth is, there are no jobs out there, when NYSC is over, or there are too few.
So I implore all Corpers with an IDEA that can make them self-employed, or even financially free when they are through with their service year to invest in good offline and online businesses or even save their money to enable them have enough to start a project they may have in mind.
I know we can save 15k a month for 10-11month to have at least 150k at the end.
And we can also do stuffs during Nysc to get more funds no matter how little. [b]([/b]e.g. Hair styling, selling of fashion accessories, barbing, private coaching, graphic designing, Social media account management, Affiliate marketing,Network Marketing and so on[b])[/b]The list is endless.

• I’ll advice that we learn a skill during this service period and also, to be industrious.
• We should be willing to learn new business ideas and be open-minded to businesses around us.
• Take calculated risk. Never be scare to invest little that can turn much in a while.

• Every locality has a need. We should always seek to provide a solution to that need or join in a process that solves the need.

I hope this helps motivate some 1

Anyone who can take financial calculated risks should contact me for A business oppurtunity that you can run during your service year.
20$ is all you need to start and in months, with determination n good teamwork u can make 20,000$ or more.

100% legit.

Good support and teamwork.
WhatsAPP me on (ZERO SEVEN ZERO 10176355).

PEACE Y’all

(1) (Reply)

After Service, Tips To Kick Your Career Into A Higher Level / In Need Of NYSC Corp Members -abuja / Nysc Batch.b(stream1) Pop Activities...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.